Deep State is so desperate to get Trump out, they've resorted to Nazi-like tactics.

Why is that ?

Doesn't anyone else wonder ?

Thank you posting

I respect General Flynn with all my heart!

He is a true patriot!

He is not a conspiracy theorist at all!

He fought for America and he is one of the best regarded Generals ever!

What he says is the truth!

I don't understand why this is in conspiracy forum.

He has never been regarded as one of the best Generals ever.

He admitted to lying to the FBI destroying any crediblity he may have had,

Yes he is a conspiracy theorist and lying POS.

What he says is a fucking lie.

Because it is a fucking conspiracy theory and as stupid as the flat earth theory and is a steaming pile of fictional crap

So your arguments are.
1. everyone who is smarter than me is a robot.
2.boring videos which have no evidence of any kind but they sort of reflect my delusional ideas
3. and emojis.

What an incredibly weak minded fool you are.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Or......you are pushing a fantastically complicated, wildly complex conspiracy that is unsupported by evidence.

Like your failures with your 911 Truther fantasy.....there are much simpler, more plausible explanations that match the evidence.

In this case, Trump was a candidate with a very low approval rating who governed over a huge economic drop and high unemployment.

And he lost.

Since when General Flynn is a conspiracy theorist? :dunno:

I just want somebody to explain this to me!

Forum List

Back