Deep-6 the 2 Wars myth

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Iraq hasntbeen a war (if it ever was one) sincethesurge a few years ago.

Not sure if Afg is a war either .

Centainluy we are notfightingthe Germans or theJapanese

I miss your point, ginscpy. We are engaged in hostilities. We are spending millions doing so. Lives are being taken every day in those hostilities. If it isn't war, it's the next best thing. And, we won WWII in five years, on two fronts. In this mess, it's not clear were we stand. Call it whatever ya want.

If no wars then no money is being spent on hostilities or containment there?

We have not had a real declared war since WW2, however they are functionally wars.

The Master Race cheated in the Battle of the Bulge. Wore American uniforms
US military shot infiltrators aftershort trials......................................

Ain't we lucky that the world class enabler Hillary Clinton isn't president? Her idea of helping the rebels in Libya is to ship them uniforms. I kid you not, the secretary O state says that "humanitarian aid to Libyan rebels includes uniforms". It should make them pretty targets anyway.

Ain't we lucky that the world class enabler Hillary Clinton isn't president? Her idea of helping the rebels in Libya is to ship them uniforms. I kid you not, the secretary O state says that "humanitarian aid to Libyan rebels includes uniforms". It should make them pretty targets anyway.

You dont think uniforms are important?

The OP should seek a career as a lawyer if he/she isn't one already.

Playing word games to trivialize life and death, that should be saved for court rooms.

Forum List

Back