Decisiveness as a Leader: JFK " No missiles in Cuba" Biden: " I'm a nutless turd who must pick a woman of color."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Well that sums it up "Nutless I can't make a decision Joe." Bumbling bastard will do what he is told. Trump is his own man. Nobody tells him how to think or what to do. Real American. Decisive President.

Why are they pretending he isn't picking a black woman? Even others have said "hurry up and choose your black female V.P so I will have a reason to vote for you"

If Biden ever wins, it would be interesting to hear the left call "racism" on any issue their own party ever disagrees with his V.P (who would soon be president).

The only way Biden can get out of picking a black broad for VP is if he starts identifying as a black himself.

Time IMHO for a makeover.

CORN POP FOR PREZ ! | image tagged in joe biden | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Well that sums it up "Nutless I can't make a decision Joe." Bumbling bastard will do what he is told. Trump is his own man. Nobody tells him how to think or what to do. Real American. Decisive President.

Another dishonest NaziCon flame thread.

Coyote

Qualifications are clear.

1. Lady parts

2. Off white skin color. Nothing else is needed.

Last edited:

Another dishonest NaziCon flame thread.

Coyote
If in the end black guys don't listen to Black Prog women you sure as hell eventually won't see others do it.

How did the first Affirmative Action president work out? Do we really need another?

You forgot the lady part difference from Obama.

Oh......wait......:D
Yeah, but the meat puppet faggot was only half black, and only when pandering to black people. He had nothing actually in common with ordinary black Americans though.

How did the first Affirmative Action president work out? Do we really need another?

You forgot the lady part difference from Obama.

Oh......wait......:D
Yeah, but the meat puppet faggot was only half black, and only when pandering to black people. He had nothing actually in common with ordinary black Americans though.

Pres. Obama grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii, eating dog meat with his oil tycoon step dad as Barry Fucking Soetoro, before moving in with wealthy banker grandmother in Hawaii where he led the Infamous Honolulu Choom Gang. There was never anything "black" about Barry, except for the fact that his mum was with a Kenyan War Lord for a while and the man claimed paternity. Barack Sr. should have taken the claims of Stan Dunham before Maury Povich to see if he really was the father.

Pres. Obama grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii, eating dog meat with his oil tycoon step dad as Barry Fucking Soetoro, before moving in with wealthy banker grandmother in Hawaii where he led the Infamous Honolulu Choom Gang. There was never anything "black" about Barry, except for the fact that his mum was with a Kenyan War Lord for a while and the man claimed paternity. Barack Sr. should have taken the claims of Stan Dunham before Maury Povich to see if he really was the father.

I'm pretty confident Frank Marshal Davis was the asshole who dropped that piece of shit on the earth.

You're right though, the MPF was never exposed to an American ghetto lifestyle. He was programmed to be a marxist agitator and through incredible fraud and deceit managed to get into the WH and systematically destroy everything he could.

Reminds me of the folk tale of King Midas, with the "Golden Touch", except obozo had the "Asshole Touch", since everything he touched went to shit.

Forum List

Back