Decision reached in Arbrey case

Yeah, and then you have these same cat's (maybe not this one), saying "did you watch the trial", and if not then shut up. LOL.

Did you watch the video?

Maybe you can provide a synopsis.

We have to read the racist opinion about the black thug. In 2020, blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson,Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, Buying, receiving and possessing stolen property;, Vandalism, Carrying, possessing, etc. of Weapons; Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

So when whites here start talking abou thugsc it is time those whites started looking at themselves.
No one denies or says that white's aren't committing crime's, so are you in denial when black's commit crime's ? It seems that when these cases arise, and national media attention grabs onto them, then how dare a white person have an opinion on them also eh ? If a white person debates a crime that has both white and black people involved, then in IM2s thinking that white opinion has just got to be racist or why would a white person even say something if a black person is involved ?

Did you watch the video?

Maybe you can provide a synopsis.
Haven't watched it all yet, and I've already gave my opinion on the case, but undoubtedly you are to lazy to read that also. Now if you want to tease your mind or open it up to other opinions, then watch the video or not. I could care less.

Haven't watched it all yet, and I've already gave my opinion on the case, but undoubtedly you are to lazy to read that also. Now if you want to tease your mind or open it up to other opinions, then watch the video or not. I could care less.
Haven't watched it all yet,

So, you are basing your opinion of the video based on partial information?

Should I do the same?

I've seen several post comments about the trial, based on partial information.

They got quite a bit wrong.

but undoubtedly you are to lazy to read that also.

I probably have, considering I started this thread, and have read every post in it.

So, you are basing your opinion of the video based on partial information?

Should I do the same?

I've seen several post comments about the trial, based on partial information.

They got quite a bit wrong.

I probably have, considering I started this thread, and have read every post in it.

Hmmm, maybe it was another thread I gave my analysis on the case, but here it is in this thread then. I don't think that people should take the law into their own hands if the law hasn't broke down in their communities. It appears that these two took the law into their own hands when they should have stayed back in order to safely observe the movements of the alleged assailant until the proper authorities could arrive on scene.

Good sign but it Doesn't matter until there is a sentencing. Given Amber Guyger...a conviction go guilt on a murder charge means nothing.
In Georgia, both malice murder and c felony murder require "life" in prison with possibility of parole after 30 years. Greg McMichael will be 95 before he is eligible and Roddie Bryan 82. Travis will be 65; the prosecutor has already filed for an extra 75 years for Travis.

If they don't win their appeals, I don't think any of them will die free.

Why were 'hate crime' charges levied? Was there some evidence that the perps were racist? IMO, they are guilty of chasing a man down and killing him. Straight up murder......But why the extra charges?
Mainly because he's recorded yelling racial slurs at Arbery after he shot him. But it is apparent they were racists before that.

No one denies or says that white's aren't committing crime's, so are you in denial when black's commit crime's ? It seems that when these cases arise, and national media attention grabs onto them, then how dare a white person have an opinion on them also eh ? If a white person debates a crime that has both white and black people involved, then in IM2s thinking that white opinion has just got to be racist or why would a white person even say something if a black person is involved ?
Because often times the white persons opinion defends obvious white crime. In similar cases white racist opinion has not focused on the white criminal but on past things done by the black victim that has nothing to do with the situatuion.

And until I see one of you creating a white deaths matter thread by citing white on white killing and videos of whites committing crimes then you can't whine about being called a racist when you never talk about white crime. I talk about white crime because all you guys ever do is talk about black people. You guys hsave talked about our names, hair, what we eat and wear then you wonder why you get called racists.

I'm reading ignorance about fatherless black homes. What the fuck does that have to do with 3 white racists trapping a grown man who was jogging and killing him? Shit like that is why you get called a racist.

There hasn't been shit shown. If you don't like the laws that cops enforce, blame the legislators who make the laws.
Actually it has been shown and in the Arbery case if not for the leaked video you'd be telling me how justice worked when these men would still be free.

In Georgia, both malice murder and c felony murder require "life" in prison with possibility of parole after 30 years. Greg McMichael will be 95 before he is eligible and Roddie Bryan 82. Travis will be 65; the prosecutor has already filed for an extra 75 years for Travis.

If they don't win their appeals, I don't think any of them will die free.

We'll see.

Actually it has been shown and in the Arbery case if not for the leaked video you'd be telling me how justice worked when these men would still be free.
The Artery case proves we have a solid system. A central government will never work. The United States is superior to every nation in human history.

As usual, your posts are a total mess, and on this issue they are the worst ever.
1. The defense has nothing to do with what you call a "chase". It is simply that Arbery ATTACKED Travis, and Travis was compelled to defend himself.
2. Look at the video. Travis did not point a shotgun at Arbery until after Arbery had attacked him, which then was a 100% legal action (including shooting Arbery).
3. Travis doesn't need an excuse to get out of his truck, Anybody is entitled to stay in a vehicle or leave a vehicle whenever they wish.
4. The shooting (which is what the trial was about) has nothing to do with "citizen arrest". It was a murder trial, having to do with the shooting (caused by Arbery's ATTACK).
5. Travis did not "pull the shotgun on Arbery", he merely held it in his hand, well before Arbery got to the truck, and under Georgia law, he has a 100% right to do that.
6. Arbery changing his direction of jogging, and turning left (toward Travis), and lunging at Travis, and punching Travis, is why Travis had a "legal right to defend his own life; which he attempted to do" by shooting Arbery.
7. The reason "why they were convicted", is because, as in the Slager/Scott case, just like N. Charleston, SC, Brunswick GA is a heavily black majority voting population (60% black ; 32% white), and this is what the case managers respond to. That + the threat of riots, if the McMichaels were acquitted, which of course, they should have been.

I should be charging you $$$ for the service of cleaning up the Post 792 idiotic mess you left here, and setting it straight.
Well the jury disagrees with you.

The Artery case proves we have a solid system. A central government will never work. The United States is superior to every nation in human history.
We have a central government now. The Arbery case was hidden and if not for that leak there would have been no case. That is not how the system is supposed to work.

Well the jury disagrees with you.
Has no protection lost his mind? Or should I call him projectionist

Arbery didn't attack anyone no matter how badly these racists want him to. Be happy racists, you got away with Rittenhouse.

Last edited:
Post 802 (including the video) already refuted this jerky jibberish before it was even posted.

Maybe you cant read. For the 2nd time, Travis did not "pull a shotgun" on anyone. He had it with him (which is fully his legal right under Georgia law) well before Arbery even arrived to the truck, You're an idiot.
You don't understand "pull" to mean raise a weapon from "low ready" to pointing it at a target?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2 Black males make up 7% of the US population. Do the math.
I have done the math. Your use of percentages is disingenuous and doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that 3 white men who think like those such as you, chased down, trapped and then murdered a black man who was only jogging.

3rd time now dense one > Travis did NOT point a shotgun at Arbery, before Arbery ATTACKED him. LOL. Are you dense ? ]

The video confirms what I said. Even at 1/4 speed.

You are making a mockery of yourself.
Fuck that one little segment of the video.

The Prosecutor got Travis to admit during his sworn testimony that prior to him pointing his shotgun at Arberty, Arbery had not shouted at him, had not spoken at all and did NOTHING that qualified as a threat to Travis.

In other words, Travis pointed the weapon at Arbery without Arbery presenting a threat to him and the prosecutor got him to admit it under oath. Game over.

Forum List

Back