Decision reached in Arbrey case

Cherry picking for effect eh ?
No, stating a truth. Elijah McClain had a father, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile were fathers with their children. George Floyd was a father who was taking care of his daughter. The guy in Minnesota that got killed by police after floyd was a father who lived with his girl and his child. I can keep going. The fact here is that what you racist whitre scrubs believe is a lie.

Why were 'hate crime' charges levied? Was there some evidence that the perps were racist? IMO, they are guilty of chasing a man down and killing him. Straight up murder......But why the extra charges?

Neighborhood watch has always been observer and report.

I think it began going off the rails when Zimmerman decided to conceal carry his personal weapon (against the rules) and "patrol" his neighborhood and confronting individuals he deemed as "suspect" none of which is allowed.

That's how we got to him stalking and killing Treyvon Martin.
The bad thing about these days and times, is why even have a watch anymore, just let the criminals rule the day and night with impunity. We are almost there now. You been watching the news lately ? How's that bull crap working out ?? Working out great for the criminal's, oh I meant to say peaceful protestor's my bad.

No, stating a truth. Elijah McClain had a father, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile were fathers with their children. George Floyd was a father who was taking care of his daughter. The guy in Minnesota that got killed by police after floyd was a father who lived with his girl and his child. I can keep going. The fact here is that what you racist whitre scrubs believe is a lie.
Dang son, everyone has a father yes, but what has he done for his children lately is the question judge's keep asking, and those pesky numbers just keep on showing up in the stats.

Oh forgive me for speaking the truth, because who ever does that these days, well they just have to be a racist huh racist ??

Hmmm, so was Martin profiled as being a violent black thug ? Now what on earth would have caused that to happen in America ?? Is it a myth that the violent black thug exist in America ? Maybe white's should start creating a new myth that violent white racist don't exist, and this way innocent white's will no longer be mistaken for them.

Sadly both exist, and sadly the innocent are sometimes mistaken for them.

It's up to the rest of us to not succumb to the lies that everyone must be one or the other, especially when both are a minority in society on whole. The majority must be wise to the constant bull crap, and wise to the false narratives created in hopes to put us all into categories for targeting by groups in these ways.
You racists are the cause. The violent white racist is real and Martin was no thug. Zimmerman was the thug he wanted too play cop and he got away with it. Perhaps whites like you stop lying to yoirselves and work to get rid of the violent racist thugs in your community.

A normal adult can stell the difference between a person walking home with a bag of skittles and tea or a person with nothing who is casing houses. Especially if you call yourself a wannabe cop. Then when you call in suspicious activity and told by professional law enforcement to stop [ursuit, you stop pursuit. So your one sided racist post trying to excuse something has no merit.

As usual.

Neighborhood Watch Do's & Don'ts

Do:
  • Report suspicious activity immediately to the police, not the Neighborhood Watch coordinator or Block Captain.
  • Report all crimes to the police.
  • Learn what's normal in your neighborhood.
  • Take a pro-active stance against crime
  • Encourage others to participate in Neighborhood Watch, invite new residents to join neighborhood watch.
  • Attend Neighborhood Watch meetings.
  • Obtain full descriptions and license numbers of suspicious people and their vehicles and report immediately to the police
  • Participate in operation identification.
Don't:

• Don't take the law into your own hands.
  • Don't approach suspicious people. You should never attempt to apprehend a suspect
  • Don't stop criminals committing crimes.
  • Don't pull over cars on patrol or any time.
  • Don't take unnecessary risks to obtain information on suspicious people or crimes.
  • Don't hesitate to call police.
George Zimmerman violated every rule. But you gys want to believe he was defending himself.

Zimmerman was the thug. Just like eery other thug who considers themselves law enfourcement that have committed similar crimes.

Why were 'hate crime' charges levied? Was there some evidence that the perps were racist? IMO, they are guilty of chasing a man down and killing him. Straight up murder......But why the extra charges?
Saw this interesting debate.

Dang son, everyone has a father yes, but what has he done for his children lately is the question judge's keep asking, and those pesky numbers just keep on showing up in the stats.

Oh forgive me for speaking the truth, because who ever does that these days, well they just have to be a racist huh racist ??
The stats show that whites are the ones with the problem. Lack of fathers is not the problem for blacks. I am black and I am telling you that. So whatever your opinion is, it's based on willful and purposeful ignorance.

You racists are the cause. The violent white racist is real and Martin was no thug. Zimmerman was the thug he wanted too play cop and he got away with it. Perhaps whites like you stop lying to yoirselves and work to get rid of the violent racist thugs in your community.

A normal adult can stell the difference between a person walking home with a bag of skittles and tea or a person with nothing who is casing houses. Especially if you call yourself a wannabe cop. Then when you call in suspicious activity and told by professional law enforcement to stop [ursuit, you stop pursuit. So your one sided racist post trying to excuse something has no merit.

As usual.

Neighborhood Watch Do's & Don'ts

Do:
  • Report suspicious activity immediately to the police, not the Neighborhood Watch coordinator or Block Captain.
  • Report all crimes to the police.
  • Learn what's normal in your neighborhood.
  • Take a pro-active stance against crime
  • Encourage others to participate in Neighborhood Watch, invite new residents to join neighborhood watch.
  • Attend Neighborhood Watch meetings.
  • Obtain full descriptions and license numbers of suspicious people and their vehicles and report immediately to the police
  • Participate in operation identification.
Don't:

• Don't take the law into your own hands.
  • Don't approach suspicious people. You should never attempt to apprehend a suspect
  • Don't stop criminals committing crimes.
  • Don't pull over cars on patrol or any time.
  • Don't take unnecessary risks to obtain information on suspicious people or crimes.
  • Don't hesitate to call police.
George Zimmerman violated every rule. But you gys want to believe he was defending himself.

Zimmerman was the thug. Just like eery other thug who considers themselves law enfourcement that have committed similar crimes.
Dude when you get smart enough to talk to me on the issues, then we can have an intelligent conversation, so until then keep your racism to yourself, and definitely stop with your racist accusations without merit. That's where you go dumb in here.

Well, in a lot of cases they have a 'sperm donor' which is NOT a father. Hell, these days they don't even have a Mother they have a 'birthing person.' I really fear for the future if this shit continues.

You have Zero proof of that ZERO evidence it is true unless of course you are claiming to be a mind reader.
You have confused yourself again. The only evidence we would need is that the alt right wackos and white supremists continued to support him. And his hillbilly mob went and got violent, exactly as he wanted them to do. Overwhelming evidence. Sorry. Give it up.

Last edited:
Not wasting 30 minutes on your video.

got a synopsis?
No, I was watching to see what they were discussing (i.e. to see what their angles or opinions were when read the title), but haven't watched it all yet.

I have stated a year ago, that you can't take the law into your own hands, but some unfortunately do such reckless thing's when they didn't have too, and then they pay a heavy price if it all goes wrong. In that community law and order hadn't broke down, so they should have just observed Albery's movement's until the police arrived on the scene. They screwed up.

Yeah, and then you have these same cat's (maybe not this one), saying "did you watch the trial", and if not then shut up. LOL.
Because 1) LeoTroll never watched that video himself, and 2) only an idiot would think some crank's video would somehow alter the facts and reality. Oh, and you didn't watch either of them.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You just basically told everyone here you are a low information person.

and you are telling me you can't be bothered to explain your post.

I would have MORE information, if you provided something more than a video.

Again, I'm not wasting 30 minutes on your fantasy.

We have to read the racist opinion about the black thug. In 2020, blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson,Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, Buying, receiving and possessing stolen property;, Vandalism, Carrying, possessing, etc. of Weapons; Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

So when whites here start talking about thugs it is time those whites started looking at themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back