Decision reached in Arbrey case

You're one of the dummies who doesn't. Whatcha gonna do when these guys decide to go though your pockets ? Offer them a lollipop ?

View attachment 568142
It's amazing how these individual's ignore the fact that we have both good and evil in our world, and that evil is out to destroy good whenever or where it can find that good. It can be suttle or blatant, so to believe a lie in hopes to put one's guard down in these times, uhhh is really a blatant attempt by these leftist in hopes to intimidate the masses with their rhetoric in hopes to convince us that evil doesn't exist.

I want to differ with that ridiculous thinking.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. "
Mychal Denzel Smith
Ahmaud Arbery had a father. Fatherless homes is not the problem.
Cherry picking for effect eh ?

It's amazing how these individual's ignore the fact that we have both good and evil in our world, and that evil is out to destroy good whenever or where it can find that good. It can be suttle or blatant, so to believe a lie in hopes to put one's guard down in these times, uhhh is really a blatant attempt by these leftist in hopes to intimidate the masses with their rhetoric in hopes to convince us that evil doesn't exist.

I want to differ with that ridiculous thinking.

Very true. They concoct these leftist scenarios, portray them as reality (for them), and then slowly absorb them as if they were real. Sick.

Martin was NOT "unarmed". If you attack somebody with a gun, you are armed with his gun as much as he is. Also, there is no such thing a unarmed. A ballpoint pen can be a deadly weapon stuck in someone's eye, A rock or sharp stick can be picked up off the ground almost anywhere. A belt or a cord from blinds, can be used to strangle someone. Any one of a number of liquids can be used, if thrown in someone's eyes. A size advantage is a weapon of sorts.

Damn, you must be scared to death.

You're one of the dummies who doesn't. Whatcha gonna do when these guys decide to go though your pockets ? Offer them a lollipop ?

View attachment 568142
Like I said, dumbass, I've been held up at gunpoint by two robbers at the same time. I gave them what I had. I never carry cash on me anyway so that wasnt an issue. Yes, they did use my credit card at a nearby gas station. I simply called my credit card/bank to cancel the cards and got the charges reversed. So I lost nothing.

I'll be you'd try to shoot your way out of it, thinking you can take out 2 armed people before they could take you out at close range. That's how stupid you are.

Why do you carry a gun everywhere you go? Do you live in a slum or dangerous neighborhood?
Define a slum or dangerous neighborhood. Who is the majority occupant's of a slum or dangerous neighborhood in America ? Define them by character and not race. Thanks

Define a slum or dangerous neighborhood. Who is the majority occupant's of a slum or dangerous neighborhood in America ? Define them by character and not race. Thanks

Every town has them.. You'll know it when you see it.

I would like WillHaftawaite to explain what in my Post # 795 he disagrees with.
Name one thing.
You asked for it, not that you will care. Your mind is made up.

2. Look at the video. Travis did not point a shotgun at Arbery until after Arbery had attacked him, which then was a 100% legal action (including shooting Arbery).
You can't see how he is holding the shotgun, because he is behind the truck door til Arbrey comes around the front of the truck.

The shooting (which is what the trial was about) has nothing to do with "citizen arrest". It was a murder trial, having to do with the shooting (caused by Arbery's ATTACK).

It's apparent, to most, that Arbrey was trying to remove the shotgun from the shooters hands, VERY possibley to keep from getting shot.

Travis did not "pull the shotgun on Arbery", he merely held it in his hand, well before Arbery got to the truck, and under Georgia law, he has a 100% right to do that.

Again, you have no proof, other than the defendants say-so, how he was holding the shotgun

The reason "why they were convicted", is because, as in the Slager/Scott case, just like N. Charleston, SC, Brunswick GA is a heavily black majority voting population (60% black ; 32% white), and this is what the case managers respond to. That + the threat of riots, if the McMichaels were acquitted, which of course, they should have been.
Race, and the possibility of riots, had nothing to do with the decision.

(Except for those making excuses)

As I stated before, you missed, or ignored, about 90% of the trial. your uneducated posts make that obvious.

Like I said, dumbass, I've been held up at gunpoint by two robbers at the same time. I gave them what I had. I never carry cash on me anyway so that wasnt an issue. Yes, they did use my credit card at a nearby gas station. I simply called my credit card/bank to cancel the cards and got the charges reversed. So I lost nothing.

I'll be you'd try to shoot your way out of it, thinking you can take out 2 armed people before they could take you out at close range. That's how stupid you are.
Cherry picking scenarios or situation's is a child's game. Join reality, and then get back with us.

Why do you carry a gun everywhere you go? Do you live in a slum or dangerous neighborhood?
ANY neighborhood is dangerous. People are killed all the time in neighborhoods where houses all are valued at over $1/2 Million.

Cherry picking scenarios or situation's is a child's game. Join reality, and then get back with us.
That was reality. Let me guess. You're another pussy that has to carry a gun around with them everywhere in order to feel safe? That is the America you want. Where everyone has to carry a gun around with them.

ANY neighborhood is dangerous. People are killed all the time in neighborhoods where houses all are valued at over $1/2 Million.

YOu ready to spout more lies today? You never gave the link or confirmed you were lying when you said 80% of florida residents own a gun.

If Martin had made it to his fathers house he would still be living. And that picture of Zimmerman's head doesn't show who started the fight. His girlfriend tell him to run shows that Zimmerman was the aggressor. I know you love to beloeve the lie of the violent black thug, but Zimmerman was the thug, he got away with murder.
Hmmm, so was Martin profiled as being a violent black thug ? Now what on earth would have caused that to happen in America ?? Is it a myth that the violent black thug exist in America ? Maybe white's should start creating a new myth that violent white racist don't exist, and this way innocent white's will no longer be mistaken for them.

Sadly both exist, and sadly the innocent are sometimes mistaken for them.

It's up to the rest of us to not succumb to the lies that everyone must be one or the other, especially when both are a minority in society on whole. The majority must be wise to the constant bull crap, and wise to the false narratives created in hopes to put us all into categories for targeting by groups in these ways.

Forum List

Back