Decision reached in Arbrey case

Like I said, dumbass, I've been held up at gunpoint by two robbers at the same time. I gave them what I had. I never carry cash on me anyway so that wasnt an issue. Yes, they did use my credit card at a nearby gas station. I simply called my credit card/bank to cancel the cards and got the charges reversed. So I lost nothing.

I'll be you'd try to shoot your way out of it, thinking you can take out 2 armed people before they could take you out at close range. That's how stupid you are.
You are so :lame2:brain that you don't even know how lucky you were. You easily could have been killed, and you think everything is OK. You need to watch the crime documentary shows on TV (48 Hours, Dateline, Court TV, or any of the shows on the Justice Channel), that show people who were killed only because they stupidly didn't have a gun to defend themselves, even in their own home, or car.

Someday you will meet up with the wrong guy, and unarmed and defenseless against his weapon, you'll be dead. On your tombstone, will be 2 words > DAMN FOOL.

No, you don’t ‘got it.’

What’s racist is hunting down a black man and killing him because you ‘think’ did may have done something wrong.

What’s racist is presuming a black man is guilty absent any evidence, killing him, and making a false, bad faith claim of ‘self-defense.’
"Hunting" down a black man eh ? How long did the hunt take, and what methods were used to finally entrap the black man after what would be in your mind a very extensive hunt to bag the prize ? Do you see how stupid you sound ? But of course you have to have dramatic effect for your rube's, so the word "HUNT" will stand eh ?

As usual, your posts are a total mess, and on this issue they are the worst ever.
1. The defense has nothing to do with what you call a "chase". It is simply that Arbery ATTACKED Travis, and Travis was compelled to defend himself.
2. Look at the video. Travis did not point a shotgun at Arbery until after Arbery had attacked him, which then was a 100% legal action (including shooting Arbery).
3. Travis doesn't need an excuse to get out of his truck, Anybody is entitled to stay in a vehicle or leave a vehicle whenever they wish.
4. The shooting (which is what the trial was about) has nothing to do with "citizen arrest". It was a murder trial, having to do with the shooting (caused by Arbery's ATTACK).
5. Travis did not "pull the shotgun on Arbery", he merely held it in his hand, well before Arbery got to the truck, and under Georgia law, he has a 100% right to do that.
6. Arbery changing his direction of jogging, and turning left (toward Travis), and lunging at Travis, and punching Travis, is why Travis had a "legal right to defend his own life; which he attempted to do" by shooting Arbery.
7. The reason "why they were convicted", is because, as in the Slager/Scott case, just like N. Charleston, SC, Brunswick GA is a heavily black majority voting population (60% black ; 32% white), and this is what the case managers respond to. That + the threat of riots, if the McMichaels were acquitted, which of course, they should have been.

I should be charging you $$$ for the service of cleaning up the Post 792 idiotic mess you left here, and setting it straight.
^^^ a senile curmudgeon who apparently didn't watch the trial where the defense tried to justify pulling a shotgun on Arbery based on their belief Arbery was a potentially armed criminal they were trying to detain until police arrived.

face-palm-gif.278959

You are so :lame2:brain that you don't even know how lucky you were. You easily could have been killed, and you think everything is OK. You need to watch the crime documentary shows on TV (48 Hours, Dateline, Court TV, or any of the shows on the Justice Channel), that show people who were killed only because they stupidly didn't have a gun to defend themselves, even in their own home, or car.

Someday you will meet up with the wrong guy, and unarmed and defenseless against his weapon, you'll be dead. On your tombstone, will be 2 words > DAMN FOOL.

LOLOL.. Maybe you watch too much TV.

^^^ a senile curmudgeon who apparently didn't watch the trial where the defense tried to justify pulling a shotgun on Arbery based on their belief Arbery was a potentially armed criminal they were trying to detain until police arrived.
Post 802 (including the video) already refuted this jerky jibberish before it was even posted.

Maybe you cant read. For the 2nd time, Travis did not "pull a shotgun" on anyone. He had it with him (which is fully his legal right under Georgia law) well before Arbery even arrived to the truck, You're an idiot.

I would like WillHaftawaite to explain what in my Post # 795 he disagrees with.
Name one thing.
Poor, senile gramps.

You said...

"Travis did not "pull the shotgun on Arbery", he merely held it in his hand, well before Arbery got to the truck, and under Georgia law, he has a 100% right to do that."

That's not true. Travis pointed his gun at Arbery while Arbery was still running towards the truck.

Huh? What law did Arbery break?
DO NOT ALLOW this thread of thought. It is wrong.

If Arbury was eating babies in the basement of that building it would still not justify anything done in this case. Allowing the focus on the past foibles of victims is a habit that needs to go away. What 'crimes' he may or may have been going on about is immaterial.

I don't need to see ANY of the kangaroo trial. And neither does anybody else. All anybody needs to see is the video.

Assault & battery, and attempted murder.

I don't need to see ANY of the kangaroo trial.

Then stay ignorant.

assault and battery? Attempted murder?

That was the McMichaels, not Arbrey.

Don't bother to respond.

your idiocy is making me sick to my stomach.

Post 802 (including the video) already refuted this jerky jibberish before it was even posted.

Maybe you cant read. For the 2nd time, Travis did not "pull a shotgun" on anyone. He had it with him (which is fully his legal right under Georgia law) well before Arbery even arrived to the truck, You're an idiot.
LOLOL

Travis McMichael himself said he did. Too bad you didn't watch the trial or you would have known that.

Hysterically, you think posters here should believe your senile hallucinations over the word of Travis McMichael as he defended his actions.

face-palm-gif.278959

I don't need to see ANY of the kangaroo trial. And neither does anybody else. All anybody needs to see is the video.

Assault & battery, and attempted murder.

You are right, we did not really need to see the trial. The video shoed quite clearly they were guilty as hell. The trial was really so that they could bring a defense to show why it was not so cut and dry.

Of course, there was no defense as it was obvious that following Arbury was against the law, trying to detain him was against the law, threatening force to detain him was against the law and finally, the result of all those unlawful actions, this led to shooting Arbury dead and becoming a murderer.

They looked guilty as hell before the trial. After the trial, it looked even worse.

But I do not expect you to get it. You and IM2 are 2 peas at the opposite side of a pod.

You said..."Travis did not "pull the shotgun on Arbery", he merely held it in his hand, well before Arbery got to the truck, and under Georgia law, he has a 100% right to do that."

That's not true. Travis pointed his gun at Arbery while Arbery was still running towards the truck.
Tell us at point on the VIDEO (on the time bar) what you describe here is showing.

Don't bother. There is NO POINT on the video that shows that. At about 0.15, you can see Travis standing next to the truck, but you cannot see a shotgun. If Travis had been pointing the shotgun at Arbery, you would see it protruding out from his image. Doesn't happen. Apparently Travis had the shotgun held upright, as soldiers do when they're standing at attention.

Even if you slow the video down to its slowest speed (.25), there still is no pointing of a gun at Arbery, before he attacked Travis. You lie.

You are right, we did not really need to see the trial. The video shoed quite clearly they were guilty as hell. The trial was really so that they could bring a defense to show why it was not so cut and dry.

Of course, there was no defense as it was obvious that following Arbury was against the law, trying to detain him was against the law, threatening force to detain him was against the law and finally, the result of all those unlawful actions, this led to shooting Arbury dead and becoming a murderer.

They looked guilty as hell before the trial. After the trial, it looked even worse.

But I do not expect you to get it. You and IM2 are 2 peas at the opposite side of a pod.
You must be hallucinating. The video shows Arbery ATTACKING Travis, punching him, and Travis shooting Arbery in self-defense. Simple as that.

Tell us at point on the VIDEO (on the time bar) what you describe here is showing.

Don't bother. There is NO POINT on the video that shows that. At about 0.15, you can see Travis standing next to the truck, but you cannot see a shotgun. If Travis had been pointing the shotgun at Arbery, you would see it protruding out from his image. Doesn't happen. Apparently Travis had the shotgun held upright, as soldiers do when they're standing at attention.

Even if you slow the video down to its slowest speed (.25), there still is no pointing of a gun at Arbery, before he attacked Travis. You lie.

LOLOLOLOL

You prove over and over and over again just how senile you are, gramps.

You're posting a grainy video which at times, pans off of Travis to where you don't see him at all to claim you don't see Travis pointing his gun at Arbery.

But you don't know that Travis testified under oath that he did in fact point his gun at Arbery as he ran towards him and the truck.

But keep posting this debunked nonsense -- every time you do, you reveal how out of touch you are with reality.

Forum List

Back