Debunking Liberal Myths About the Rich and the Capital Gains Tax

tax rate means absolutely nothing it is in no mean a level that people pay whats important is tax law , not tax rate. Tax rate means nothing.

If by that you mean that the tax deductions are also important, then I would agree.
For example, as a landlord, I am allowed to write off 1/25 of the purchase price of the real estate I buy, every single year. On a $200k property, that $8k. Renters get no such windfall, even though they usually pay more than a mortgage payment per month.

Not even close to true. simply ask any adult transgender when they knew they were trans.

Anyone who thinks they are trans before puberty, is not really trans but just WANTS to be trans for some other reason.
No one is sexual before puberty.
That is the whole point of delaying by puberty.
Similarly, there is no one who knows they are straight before puberty.

Anyone who thinks they are trans before puberty, is not really trans but just WANTS to be trans for some other reason.
No one is sexual before puberty.
That is the whole point of delaying by puberty.
Similarly, there is no one who knows they are straight before puberty.
sure they do life is so much easier being a trans with hater like you out in the world, That is just stupid ignorant hate garbage.

If by that you mean that the tax deductions are also important, then I would agree.
For example, as a landlord, I am allowed to write off 1/25 of the purchase price of the real estate I buy, every single year. On a $200k property, that $8k. Renters get no such windfall, even though they usually pay more than a mortgage payment per month.
You should only be allowed to depreciate the value of the property over it's whole lifetime , property's last for a hell of a lot longer then 25Years. You are just another slug living of of everyone else.

No, the bracket we are talking about is $100,000 to $182,100.
so if you make 101,000, you pay 23% on 1,000 only! Still trying to figure out how you get there? You okay, or did someone steal your brain again?

Not for those making $519K in earnings

You need to compare apples to apples in tax rates
15 percent is less than anyone making over $100 k
And this argument illustrates the futility of arguing that wealthy liberals actually want to pay more in taxes, because most of their income is from capital gains. Talk about raising that and see what they say.

Now the push is on to tax the wealthy on unrealized gains as if it's actual money they earned.
yeah, that includes everyone who isn't rich, that seems genuinely stupid. Punish everyone is a solution now. That means Pensions, 401K's, IRA's OMG

yeah, that includes everyone who isn't rich, that seems genuinely stupid. Punish everyone is a solution now. That means Pensions, 401K's, IRA's OMG
Basically, any pool of untaxed money is a target for the never satisfied Congress. They'll hit 401K's before long, they're just too big and juicy a target.

Basically, any pool of untaxed money is a target for the never satisfied Congress. They'll hit 401K's before long, they're just too big and juicy a target.
so they must tax SS?

Forum List

Back