Black Swawn Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I and some others have been saying this......longtime.

flynn, commander of christian militia forces, is fully capable and motivated to create such a "black swan" event.

"proud boys, stand by" trump;

BS. Flynn is a fucking traitor not to be taken seriously, after blowing his security clearances before leaving the military, the same guy that later came up with a hair brained scheme to overthrow the 2020 elections, suggesting to Trump, the military could seize the voting machines and rerun the election. Of course, real military Officers wouldn't abandon their oaths to support such an idea on their dumbest, drunkest damned day. Takes a traitor, to come up with the idea.

Pay that asshole no mind.

Last edited:
BS. Flynn is a fucking traitor not to be taken seriously, after blowing his security clearences before leaving the military, the same guy that later came up with a hair brained scheme to overthrow the 2020 elections, suggesting to Trump, the military could siezed the voting machines and rerun the election. Of course, real military Officers wouldn't abandon their oaths to support such an idea or their dumbest, drunkest damned day. Takes a traitor, to come up with the idea.

He's a Q nut, and has a paranoid conspiracy for every occasion.

He also pleaded the Fifth hundreds of times, so he's also a phony.

He's a Q nut, and has a paranoid conspiracy for every occasion.

He also pleaded the Fifth hundreds of times, so he's also a phony.
flynn may actually be the source of the q psy op narratives.

flynn was the general in the war room on j6.

for the last 3 years flynn and the pillow guy (accompanied by rfk jr for comic relief) have been on tour recruiting proud boys he also runs a boot camp and rifle range for these guys in winter haven? well florida for sure.

Maybe some day yer bigotry will be vindicated

BS. Flynn is a fucking traitor not to be taken seriously, after blowing his security clearances before leaving the military, the same guy that later came up with a hair brained scheme to overthrow the 2020 elections, suggesting to Trump, the military could seize the voting machines and rerun the election. Of course, real military Officers wouldn't abandon their oaths to support such an idea on their dumbest, drunkest damned day. Takes a traitor, to come up with the idea.

Flynn is ten times the character of our current sec state and defense. These current buffoons are beyond abhorrent and despicable.

Flynn is ten times the character of our current sec state and defense. These current buffoons are beyond abhorrent and despicable.
Once you go against your oath to the constitution, to the extent he did, you are scum, period. The vast majority of Officers, take that oath, quite seriously. Suggesting a sitting president, a US military coup to take over and overthrow an election lost at the polls, the recounts the state houses, the courts (including the Supreme Court) is not acceptable. He is scum.

Once you go against your oath to the constitution, to the extent he did, you are scum, period. The vast majority of Officers, take that oath, quite seriously. Suggesting a sitting president, a US military coup to take over and overthrow an election lost at the polls, the recounts the state houses, the courts (including the Supreme Court) is not acceptable. He is scum.

No, the ones perpetuating never ending wars are scum.

hold the phone. Just because Maga choses to ignore certain facts like ..... faux paid dominion for its lies, trumps lawyer are going to jail for breaking laws, and trump never won a SINGLE election challenge,

Flynn thinks we're to take his bs seriously. Yes BS events occur, but we don't run on FAKE NEWS

once again we see such liberal ideas from those in charge on here.....I wonder what the percentage of liberals vs conservatives on this board....i am sure conservatives outnumber liberals by a large percentage.

You mean Mike "Declare Martial law" Flynn, the Russian stooge?

But I guess since the Neo-GOP flock now supports Russian Authoritarianism over the Western Liberal Democracy alliance, why not go with the Russian stooge.

Vote the Russian supporting Neo-GOP out of office at every level of government ladies.......vote um right the fuck out.

Voting for Biden or Trump is a "parked vote", a wasted vote, and serves only to endorse the dystopia.

Voting for alternatives really matters as even making a strong showing makes a big difference.

This isn't just America's crisis it is western. Leaders in NATO countries like Canada, Britain, Germany and France need to get the boot.

George Galloway's stunning landslide return to the British Parliament in a by election serves as inspiration to us all -- and has scared the hell out of PM Rishi Sunak and his thugs.

once again we see such liberal ideas from those in charge on here.....I wonder what the percentage of liberals vs conservatives on this board....i am sure conservatives outnumber liberals by a large percentage.
Not a liberal idea, but the knowledge, experience and belief of one who took that oath, and served with officers that supported that oath,for over 20 years. Support for the Oath of Office of Military Officers and others in Federal Service, is not a liberal concept, but a patriotic truth and a core fact supporting Military Service in the Officer corps of all branches of the military. You obviously think nothing of it, and probably never took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back