"Debris Field" found near the Titanic wreck site.

A boat full of migrants can sink off the coast of any given country and it gets less press and less care from people than these idiot with too much money and not enough sense.

It is a fucked up world we live in.

Associated Press Reports that Pilot and 4-Passengers of The Titan Submersible Are Dead According To Coast Guard.

The U.S. Coast Guard says a missing submersible imploded near the wreckage of the Titanic, killing all five people on board.

Coast Guard officials said during a news conference Thursday that they’ve notified the families of the crew of the Titan, which has been missing for several days. Debris found during the search for the vessel “is consistent with a catastrophic implosion of the vessel,” said Rear Adm. John Mauger of the First Coast Guard District.

The outpouring of support in this highly complex search operation has been great appreciated. Our most heartfelt condolences go out to the friends and loved ones of the crew,” Mauger said.

Last edited:

Maybe they don't know this yet (?) but it looks like a pressure problem... ?

(I think this is from a sub-site [?] found at that site--emphasis mine)

A former OceanGate Expeditions customer who took a trip to see the Titanic wreckage two years ago described the dive as a "kamikaze operation."

An international search and rescue operation is ongoing for five crew members on OceanGate's Titan sub, which went missing Sunday on a planned deep sea tourist expedition. Arthur Loibl, a retired German businessman and adventurer who went on the same trip in 2021, shared his experience with OceanGate in an interview with The Associated Press.

"You have to be a little bit crazy to do this sort of thing," Loibl said.

...Washington state-based OceanGate announced its own Titanic operation a year later and Loibl seized the opportunity. He chartered a dive with OceanGate in 2019, paying a whopping $110,000, but that dive was canceled because the first submersible didn't survive testing.

In 2021 he went on a voyage that was successful along with OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush and French diver and Titanic expert Paul-Henri Nargeolet — who are now missing — along with two men from England.

"Imagine a metal tube a few meters long with a sheet of metal for a floor. You can’t stand. You can’t kneel. Everyone is sitting close to or on top of each other," Loibl told the AP. "You can’t be claustrophobic."

OceanGate's sub experienced technical difficulties on the dive, Loibl said. He described how lights were turned off to conserve energy during the 2.5-hour descent and ascent, with the only illumination coming from a glow stick.

Last edited:
A boat full of migrants can sink off the coast of any given country and it gets less press and less care from people than these idiot with too much money and not enough sense.

It is a fucked up world we live in.

Either way we're on the hook for the consequence. Basically all you're saying is hey, can't we just all agree to swaller rather than spit for a while?

I can't think of a worse way to die.
well, we probably could... I think their death was over in seconds?

I'm not sure what happens when the pressure goes.. I mean, does this mean something made the vessel blow up? I don't get it yet...

They think it imploded on way down they never knew it

Yeah- I'm amazed they were allowed to take mushrooms down in that maniacal piece of shit, let alone human beings.

I read that it was 5 inches of carbon fiber such and such and you know... it reminds me of when James used a carbon fiber air tank for paintball. They had to be tested for safety all the time and after a while, they wouldn't even test them anymore. They got weak and dangerous after a certain amount of time and constant pressure.

I was hoping that the mini sub just imploded rather than being a 4 day torture chamber for these 5 people. Still too early to confirm, but that's the latest.

i think the current residents of the titanic are asking guests to keep the fuck out or else.....that's what i got

Forum List

Back