Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Practically Accuses Scott Walker Of Assaulting Women

That video was garbage. I'm beginning to think you're not playing with a full deck Camp.

9/11 had little to do with the ouster of Saddam Hussein by the way. The man was a despot who was responsible for the torture and murder of tens of thousands of his own people as well as the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein refused to abide by UN sanctions imposed on him following his invasion of Kuwait. He was illegally selling oil on the black market and the UN was looking the other way. He was using chemical weapons on civilians as well as military opponents and he was actively seeking a nuclear weapon. We got rid of Saddam Hussein because it was the right thing to do.
That is not why we spent our blood and treasure in Iraq. You sir are one of the misinformed Americans in America. You believe things that have been proven to be false. Sad, really sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTpZYH2x9-k
LOL. You'll try anything to cover up for batshit crazy girl.

9/11 had little to do with the ouster of Saddam Hussein by the way. The man was a despot who was responsible for the torture and murder of tens of thousands of his own people as well as the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein refused to abide by UN sanctions imposed on him following his invasion of Kuwait. He was illegally selling oil on the black market and the UN was looking the other way. He was using chemical weapons on civilians as well as military opponents and he was actively seeking a nuclear weapon. We got rid of Saddam Hussein because it was the right thing to do.
That is not why we spent our blood and treasure in Iraq. You sir are one of the misinformed Americans in America. You believe things that have been proven to be false. Sad, really sad.

"Saddam aids and protects terrorist including members of al Qaeda." George W. Bush State of the Union Address 2002
Quote at .56 in below video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKd71JxEYzE

Dude, did you just accuse me of being "misinformed" and then provide a video starring Keith Olbermann from MSNBC as the proof of that? Seriously? There is a good reason why Olbermann no longer works for MSNBC and that reason is that HE'S AN IDIOT WHO WAS SO OBSESSED WITH GEORGE W. BUSH THAT HE BECAME A LAUGHINGSTOCK FOR HIS BIASED RANTS.

"Saddam aids and protects terrorist including members of al Qaeda." George W. Bush State of the Union Address 2002

Dude, did you just accuse me of being "misinformed" and then provide a video starring Keith Olbermann from MSNBC as the proof of that? Seriously? There is a good reason why Olbermann no longer works for MSNBC and that reason is that HE'S AN IDIOT WHO WAS SO OBSESSED WITH GEORGE W. BUSH THAT HE BECAME A LAUGHINGSTOCK FOR HIS BIASED RANTS.
The quote and the clip of Bush making his State of the Union have nothing to do with Olbermann. I used that particular video because the quote comes in early compared to other videos. The star of the video was President Bush lying to the American people and Congress during a national address.

Here is Cheney getting caught lying about not telling a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_qwFmYLVuo

The quote and the clip of Bush making his State of the Union have nothing to do with Olbermann. I used that particular video because the quote comes in early compared to other videos. The star of the video was President Bush lying to the American people and Congress during a national address.

How, pray tell, does that clip prove that Bush lied? Saddam Hussein DID support terrorists and he DID attempt to buy yellow cake uranium. I'm laughing at your use of two Keith Olbermann videos as your proof! He was so far gone on his hatred of Bush that every show that he did was a blatant distortion of the truth to make W. look bad.

When liberal Hollywood types like Ben Affleck start mocking you on Saturday Night Live then it's obvious that you've gotten ridiculous...and nobody was more ridiculous than Olbermann.

Wow...Cheney first states that Atta's meeting with an Iraqi agent was "pretty well confirmed" to stating months later that they were not in fact able to confirm the meeting. That doesn't mean that Atta DIDN'T meet with an Iraqi agent...it simply means that they couldn't confirm that took place.

Are THOSE seriously the best you can come up with, Camp? If that's the case then I'm truly embarrassed for you!

That video was garbage. I'm beginning to think you're not playing with a full deck Camp.

LOL. You'll try anything to cover up for batshit crazy girl.
Just putting the whining over a mid level politician in perspective. That isn't covering up. Putting things in perspective is putting things in perspective.

Wow...Cheney first states that Atta's meeting with an Iraqi agent was "pretty well confirmed" to stating months later that they were not in fact able to confirm the meeting. That doesn't mean that Atta DIDN'T meet with an Iraqi agent...it simply means that they couldn't confirm that took place.

Are THOSE seriously the best you can come up with, Camp? If that's the case then I'm truly embarrassed for you!
Now you are lying to misrepresent Cheney lying to cover up his lie. And this in a thread where you are whining about some mid level Democrat being an alleged liar.
Cheney made his comment about al Qaeda meeting with Iraqi agents a few months after 9/11 when the administration was misleading the public into believing there was a connection and collusion between Iraq and al Qaeda. He got called out on his lie in June of 2004 and asked what he based his statement on. That is not a few months later. That is long enough to be able to come forward with where the information came from. He made the information up. There never was anything to confirm a connection. It was a blatant lie.

She is DNC chair.

Whats wrong with you?
Big deal, DNC chair. Her main job is to raise money, spin stories and take heat. What big power do you think the DNC chair has? There are numerous Democrats with far more authority and power than her. Do you think she has more authority than Reid or Pelosi? What do you want to do argue about here level and status in the Democratic Party?

Now you are lying to misrepresent Cheney lying to cover up his lie. And this in a thread where you are whining about some mid level Democrat being an alleged liar.
Cheney made his comment about al Qaeda meeting with Iraqi agents a few months after 9/11 when the administration was misleading the public into believing there was a connection and collusion between Iraq and al Qaeda. He got called out on his lie in June of 2004 and asked what he based his statement on. That is not a few months later. That is long enough to be able to come forward with where the information came from. He made the information up. There never was anything to confirm a connection. It was a blatant lie.

What information did Cheney make up? You had the Czech intelligence service telling us that Atta met with someone from the Iraq government and Cheney believing that to have taken place while everyone was trying to figure out HOW 9/11 went down...and then you had Cheney later on stating that they couldn't verify that claim. So where is the "blatant lie"? He based his statement on the information provided to us by the Czechs. It was information that could not be confirmed at a later date.

If that is the best thing you can come up with for a "lie", Camp...my advice is to give THAT whole narrative a rest!

She is DNC chair.

Whats wrong with you?
Big deal, DNC chair. Her main job is to raise money, spin stories and take heat. What big power do you think the DNC chair has? There are numerous Democrats with far more authority and power than her. Do you think she has more authority than Reid or Pelosi? What do you want to do argue about here level and status in the Democratic Party?

Part of the job description of the DNC Chair is to "spin stories"? That's you coming up with some other descriptor other than "lie" to describe the lies that Debbie Wasserman-Shultz has regularly told.

As for her "level" in the Democratic Party? She was probably only behind the President, Harry Reid and Hillary Clinton as far as party clout goes before she became a bit of a joke. You seldom see Nancy Pelosi speaking for the Democrats these days. She's put her foot in her mouth so many times on so many issues that I don't think they want her to speak on anything complex. Wasserman-Shultz is rapidly approaching that same status.

So tell me all the myriad lies that you seem to think Bush told? For someone that stated this was undisputed fact...you seem to be struggling mightily to back that claim up! So far you've come up with two Keith Olbermann rants. Do you actually HAVE something credible or is that it?

She is DNC chair.

Whats wrong with you?
Well if you want to talk about their lies, make a thread. You're attempt to derailing the thread by trying to zing Cheney or Pres. Bush is amateur hour

She is the elected member of her party to represent them...I guess they wanted the most adept liar and you got her.

Bottom line, DWS is the face of the DNC NOW. Obama is president NOW. Democrats are in charge everywhere but the House NOW. Everything that's going on is their responsibility NOW. Whining about Bush is pointless.

Zarqawi was Al Qaeda and he was in Iraq when Bush gave that speech.
TIMELINE Zarqawi s road to perdition. - TIME

Nothing in your link indicates Zarqawi was a member of al Qaeda. In fact, it mentions him belonging to a different group in that time period. Zarqawi always insisted he was separate and distinct from al Qaeda. While affiliated with al Qaeda as allies fighting a common enemy, he did not organize from the Jawid Jihad or the Oaths of the Sacred Ones in Iraq until years after America's invasion of Iraq. Hence, when Bush made his statement he was not al Qaeda or in any way connected to al Qaeda. You need some other link.

Nothing in your link indicates Zarqawi was a member of al Qaeda. In fact, it mentions him belonging to a different group in that time period. Zarqawi always insisted he was separate and distinct from al Qaeda. While affiliated with al Qaeda as allies fighting a common enemy, he did not organize from the Jawid Jihad or the Oaths of the Sacred Ones in Iraq until years after America's invasion of Iraq. Hence, when Bush made his statement he was not al Qaeda or in any way connected to al Qaeda. You need some other link.

Please provide a link to your claim that Zarqawi "always insisted he was separate and distinct from Al Qaeda."

This one shows the longterm alliance with Al Qaeda

http://csis.org/files/publication/110614_Kirdar_AlQaedaIraq_Web.pdf

Forum List

Back