Debbie Wasserman Enraged Over Rudy's Statements.It's As If The "ISIS Crisis" Isn't Happening.

What does Rudy have to do with ISIS?

Rudy has no concept of America

The world is on fire, terrorist are crossing the border, probably planning another 9/11, our nation has frozen like an ice-cube, and Obama is concerned about illegal aliens and the well being of muslims!

yep. it make me sick to see what they are doing to bring chaos onto us daily.
just so long as the people keep their focus on the important stuff.
I'm thinking when it comes to the point that even the most reasonable must accept the truth, most of us will respond appropriately. It's that one, thin straw I personally cling to.

So Republicans think a Democratic President can't love America

Stop the presses

Chris Wallace needs to invite Wasserman back on the show to explain herself, AND DO IT LIVE !!! do you think she would show up knowing Chris would rip her to shreds?

Debbie W.S. has been caught lying so often in the past it's a wonder why ANYONE would take her seriously at this point. She makes Brian Williams look good in comparison!

Debbie W.S. has been caught lying so often in the past it's a wonder why ANYONE would take her seriously at this point. She makes Brian Williams look good in comparison!
I wonder if Debbie Wasserman was there when that Crapper guy invented the toilet. Maybe he tested it using her.

Obama has never talked about the American dream in any of his speeches, yet half of the country voted for him (more like 60 Million blockheads). Thanks alot !! was it worth another 9/11 threat?

And democrat women claim to be so Independent. Well look at them in the Democrat party like little Debbie. they are good little loyal tools for the party. NO MATTER what the hell it is.

I find them pathetic and weak

Stop the presses
His actions and s

Stop the presses
Probably not most, but this particular "president" doesn't really represent American democrats, either. He doesn't represent Americans, at all.
I hear he was not even born here

Thank god we have republicans looking out for us
You should have paid attention.

lets see the Dems explain the 20 Trillion debt they created during the DNC Convention, and try to explain to their brainless voters that we have run out of free money, therefore u all have to go back to where u came from.

:poke:And did anyone else say this to themselves or scream back at Debbie when she had a cow over Rudy Giuliani's comments regarding Obama's hatred of America?, Oh, and now she decides to come out of her bunker? Where was she after the election? Too embarrassed to go back on cable news and predict that the Dem's will win in a landslide? It's as if everything is fine in the mid-east/northern Africa. Debbie Wasserman is either beyond senile or will approve any damage Obama has and will cause. So according to Debbie, it's no big deal that Christians and Jews are either being burned or beheaded under Obama's Watch. Maybe she thinks it all started under George Bush?:argue:
Who cares what the twat has to say...She's irrelevant.

What does Rudy have to do with ISIS?

Rudy has no concept of America
His concept of America is spot on.....You know Obama is an apologist. You know he puts down this country and the people at every turn.
You know Obama believes this country is "unfair"....You know Obama despises the idea of American Exceptionalism.....He hates the independent spirit of this country. He cannot stand it that people can achieve without looking to government....
Giuliani is SPOT ON.....

:poke:And did anyone else say this to themselves or scream back at Debbie when she had a cow over Rudy Giuliani's comments regarding Obama's hatred of America?, Oh, and now she decides to come out of her bunker? Where was she after the election? Too embarrassed to go back on cable news and predict that the Dem's will win in a landslide? It's as if everything is fine in the mid-east/northern Africa. Debbie Wasserman is either beyond senile or will approve any damage Obama has and will cause. So according to Debbie, it's no big deal that Christians and Jews are either being burned or beheaded under Obama's Watch. Maybe she thinks it all started under George Bush?:argue:
Who cares what the twat has to say...She's irrelevant.
well she did get 100% of the Palmetto Bug vote in her last election.

Forum List

Back