Zone1 Debating a Leftist "Christian"

Evolution and Creation are not mutually exclusive, unless you know all the mysteries behind them and declare them to be such.

I don't know anyone who does is the problem.

But taking the life of the unborn, or any other human being for that matter, is a little more cut and dry.

The hoops one would have to jump through to embrace both their faith and the state sponsored abortion on demand with Roe vs. Wade is unsurmountable in my estimation.

It would be equivalent to Christians rationalizing to vote for Nazis, which many unfortunately did in Germany.

Last edited:
Evolution and Creation are not mutually exclusive, unless you know all the mysteries behind them and declare them to be such.

I don't know anyone who does is the problem.

But taking the life of the unborn, or any other human being for that matter, is a little more cut and dry.

The hoops one would have to jump through to embrace both their faith and the state sponsored abortion on demand with Roe vs. Wade is unsurmountable in my estimation.

It would be equivalent to Christians rationalizing to vote for Nazis, which many unfortunately did in Germany.
And you forgot about the death penalty. I am anti abortion and anti capital punishment for the same reason.

And you forgot about the death penalty. I am anti abortion and anti capital punishment for the same reason.
The death penalty?

Ever hear of an eye for an eye? Murderers were routinely rounded up and put to death in the Bible, not only in a response of the call to justice, but also to protect those in society that might also be murdered by them, especially in a society of nomads without jail cells.

Putting murderers to death is a form of self defense, which is also not murder, or you can just let them continue to kill others within society or kill other people in jail with impunity.

I would even say that there are examples where a woman needs to have an abortion, such as an ectopic pregnancy where there is no chance the fetus will survive, but if not remedied with an abortion, it will take the life of a woman.

But as a general rule, we are to live and let live, so long as those around us don't murder.

Forum List

Back