“Get Her Outta Here!” – Radical Leftist NY Governor Kathy Hochul Booted from Wake for Murdered NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller Following Confrontation

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I can't believe she had the gall to show up. I'm so happy the cops in attendance cheered her ouster from the premises. Trump was greeted with a standing ovation yesterday while money hungry Biden grifted his donors.

That's not cool IMO.

Speak your mind after or before the wake, but if someone shows up to pay their respects, you have to be pretty flawed as a human to be so vile.

That's not cool IMO.

Speak your mind after or before the wake, but if someone shows up to pay their respects, you have to be pretty flawed as a human to be so vile.

its a war. They started it. Decent people got to finish them off like the filthy maggots they are. She (policy) probably caused this death…..he with a one yr old baby. Fork hokel. My manners ended NOV 03 midnight 2020.

I can't believe she had the gall to show up. I'm so happy the cops in attendance cheered her ouster from the premises. Trump was greeted with a standing ovation yesterday while money hungry Biden grifted his donors.

Just more Gateway Pundit fake news!

1711752525451.png

Forum List

Back