Death toll of Omicron

And they're even counting as “hospitalizations” instances of people who are not even sick showing up at hospitals just because they've been brainwashed into being deathly afraid of COVID-1984.

Fear and stupidity are the real Pandemic.
How’s the death rate total of last year compare to previous years? If all this is a conflated hoax then it should be the on the same trajectory, right?

The article and its headline are kwanzaa. The only specific instances it cites of death with (not from) Omicron, are either unverified, or involved admitted serious comorbidities.

So, that article notwithstanding, the verifiable count of deaths from Omicron still stands at zero.
That article not withstanding?! Haha

Lol, it is amazing how lefties keep trying to substitute omi-con specific "from" deaths with non -omi-con specific deaths, even when they know that non omi-con specific deaths don't count toward the omi-con death toll. They are compelled to cheat, even when they know they will be caught.
What the hell is an omicron specific death?! Are you just making shit up now? Give any example of a Covid variant specific death so I know what the hell you're talking about.

I'll donate a dollar to usmb for every legitimate omi-con death posted on this thread by Friday. "From," not "with," declared dead from omi-con by proper authorities, not biased media, and it must be omi-con specific. Not delta, original recipe, or any other variant.
Pretty easy to say when you brainlessly call everything that conflicts with your agenda illegitimate

I didn’t see you post a South Africa article from the last week.
I remember seeing a South Africa article posted awhile back, but it did not contain any omi-con specific deaths that were specifically "from" omi-con. It was just another attempt to conflate non omi-con specific covid deaths with omi-con specific ones.

My agenda was specified in the opening post and title, there is no disputing what my agenda is. Your agenda is to find a workaround to evade posting the politically inconvenient answer, so it is your agenda that is not legitimate.
My agenda is to challenge and debate and call out liars and trolls when the lie and troll. Frankly, I don’t take policies serious because it’s just a bunch of uninformed idiots who think they actually know what’s going on.

But back to subject, I’ve posted many articles and studies show omi mortality, I’ve asked you questions for clarity and examples. You ignore them all. You are here to troll

My agenda is to challenge and debate and call out liars and trolls when the lie and troll. Frankly, I don’t take policies serious because it’s just a bunch of uninformed idiots who think they actually know what’s going on.

But back to subject, I’ve posted many articles and studies show omi mortality, I’ve asked you questions for clarity and examples. You ignore them all. You are here to troll
Nope, this is not an omi-con death either.

The number of posted omi-con deaths in this thread remains at ZERO.

Bullshit.
With every passing day Omicron is proving to be a cold.

I posted two Reuters articles that were citing omi deaths. One was 9 hours old at the time I posted it. Thoughts?
Wrap some quote marks around the part where your article cites a legitimate authority stating that somebody died specifically "from" omi-con, and post it here along with a link for me to vet. Will need the quote before I go off searching where you wish the omi-con specific death is.

I posted two Reuters articles that were citing omi deaths. One was 9 hours old at the time I posted it. Thoughts?

It amazes me that you continue to be full of shit.

Repost as I did not see them in your post.
Slade3200 knows he is lying. He is playing shell games.

shell game​

n.
1. A game, often a swindle involving gambling, in which a person hides a small object underneath one of three nutshells, thimbles, or cups, then shuffles them about on a flat surface while spectators try to guess the final location of the object. Also called thimblerig.
2. A fraud or deception perpetrated by shifting conspicuous things to hide something else.

Slade3200 knows he is lying. He is playing shell games.

shell game​

n.
1. A game, often a swindle involving gambling, in which a person hides a small object underneath one of three nutshells, thimbles, or cups, then shuffles them about on a flat surface while spectators try to guess the final location of the object. Also called thimblerig.
2. A fraud or deception perpetrated by shifting conspicuous things to hide something else.

Slick Slade and The Rabbit Hole.

Forum List

Back