Death toll of Omicron

Got this one
Indeed, trying to derail this thread will ensure that you never have to discuss the other thread topics that you try to start here. Lefties will fight to evade thread topics like a cat resists being shoved into a toilet.

Omi-con deaths. Anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?

Indeed, trying to derail this thread will ensure that you never have to discuss the other thread topics that you try to start here. Lefties will fight to evade thread topics like a cat resists being shoved into a toilet.
Iā€™m not detailing a thing. Iā€™m going straight to the source and asking questions that you apparently canā€™t answer. I havenā€™t evaded one question

Iā€™m not detailing a thing. Iā€™m going straight to the source and asking questions that you apparently canā€™t answer. I havenā€™t evaded one question
I'm so glad you are done evading, let's have a look at the opening post:

"The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here."

Do you have any omi-con deaths to post?

I'm so glad you are done evading, let's have a look at the opening post:

"The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here."

Do you have any omi-con deaths to post?
They donā€™t report omicron deaths genius. Maybe next we can start a thread tracking Nancy Pelosiā€™s farts. That would be fun too eh?! Once a few posts go by with nobody showing proof of her farting we can conclude that Nancy Pelosy has never farted and then pat ourselves on the back for being really smart.

Or we can look at the science and know that Pelosi is a human and therefore she fartsā€¦ just like we can look at reports like the one I posted here to see that people are dying of omicron but at a much lower rate than other variants, which is a good thing and something that has been widely reported

They donā€™t report omicron deaths genius. Maybe next we can start a thread tracking Nancy Pelosiā€™s farts. That would be fun too eh?! Once a few posts go by with nobody showing proof of her farting we can conclude that Nancy Pelosy has never farted and then pat ourselves on the back for being really smart.

Or we can look at the science and know that Pelosi is a human and therefore she fartsā€¦ just like we can look at reports like the one I posted here to see that people are dying of omicron but at a much lower rate than other variants, which is a good thing and something that has been widely reported
Nope!! This is not an omi-con death!

Omicron has been found to not be related to any cause of death.

So is the Nancy Pelosi fart totalā€¦ I guess that proves she doesnā€™t fart
Create a thread about it if you think it would draw enough attention to get 1000 posts. This thread is about the omi-con death toll that remains at zero.

Create a thread about it if you think it would draw enough attention to get 1000 posts. This thread is about the omi-con death toll that remains at zero.
This thread is at zero because of the same reason that Pelosi doesnā€™t not fart. Thatā€™s your idiot logic

Forum List

Back