Death toll of Omicron

Okay, this is a stupid thread. People challenged and overwhelmed by basic math. I'm out.

They are dying of something
Until people are confirmed dead by proper authorities, as dying "from" omi-con, it is not safe to assume they died from omi-con. We haven't even seen one single death confirmed from omi-con, so there is absolutely ZERO reason to suspect omi-con. If anything, the absence of any documented omi-con deaths should make you assume that nobody is dying from it.

Okay, this is a stupid thread. People challenged and overwhelmed by basic math. I'm out.
If you are into math and can see that there are over 900 posts and nobody has posted a single omi-con death, it would indeed make sense to bail out immediately. Especially when you cannot add an omi-con death.

Until people are confirmed dead by proper authorities, as dying "from" omi-con, it is not safe to assume they died from omi-con. We haven't even seen one single death confirmed from omi-con, so there is absolutely ZERO reason to suspect omi-con. If anything, the absence of any documented omi-con deaths should make you assume that nobody is dying from it.
Not if they can't tell which Covids are which in any given person.

This argument reminds me of the article I saw yesterday that India is estimated ---- by math and statistics ---- to have SIX TIMES the Covid deaths they report. Because people don't do statistics about deaths in India! They just die, and get chucked in the Ganges, or exposed to vultures (true). They figure some 4 million have died of Covid there, but hardly any get reported. Same deal with Africa.

You are asking too much of even modern U.S. record-keeping and diagnostic techniques. We can't be expected to differentiate every Covid death into exactly which variant it is! People are too busy getting sick and dying and stuff.

All I can say is, we KNOW the death toll is going up. To me, that means some people are dying of Omicron because so many are catching it. To you, I guess that means this is another excuse to deny anything is happening at all. :mad:

All I can say is, we KNOW the death toll is going up.
Actually, you have never even seen a single omi-con death, and you do not "know" if ANYBODY has died of omi-con. You have faith, and nothing more.

Look up South Africa and Israel.
I’m not going to do your homework for you.
That’s exactly what I did and I found a report, peer reviewed, data taken from over 40 hospitals that I posted in this thread, that analyzed omicron deaths. They found a reduced death rate but not a zero mortality rate. If you found something different then post it…

Here is another example. Where are you seeing Zero?

Last edited:
Since I've been posting about omicron deaths for the last dozen or so posts, I find this an unresponsive and annoying, shallow answer.
He is trolling and stuck in repeat mode when solid counter points are made. I’ve posted medical reports and examples that clearly show that people are getting infected with omicron and dying but nothing is good enough and he refused to show an example of what he considers good enough. It’s just immature trolling

Reuters reporting 3 days ago straight from South Africa.
I found this one from 5 days ago, is this what you were referring to?

Says mortality was 4.5% not zero…

“The mortality rate during the Omicron surge was 4.5%”

Reuters reporting 3 days ago straight from South Africa.
Here are more deaths reported by Reuters… 9 hours ago… still not finding a single report saying the death rate is ZERO

“Australia's daily infections on Wednesday lingered near records with around 100,000 reported so far. Forty-two new deaths were registered, with New South Wales suffering its worst day of the pandemic with 21 deaths.”

Not if they can't tell which Covids are which in any given person.

This argument reminds me of the article I saw yesterday that India is estimated ---- by math and statistics ---- to have SIX TIMES the Covid deaths they report. Because people don't do statistics about deaths in India! They just die, and get chucked in the Ganges, or exposed to vultures (true). They figure some 4 million have died of Covid there, but hardly any get reported. Same deal with Africa.

You are asking too much of even modern U.S. record-keeping and diagnostic techniques. We can't be expected to differentiate every Covid death into exactly which variant it is! People are too busy getting sick and dying and stuff.

All I can say is, we KNOW the death toll is going up. To me, that means some people are dying of Omicron because so many are catching it. To you, I guess that means this is another excuse to deny anything is happening at all. :mad:
Extrapolating omi-con specific covid deaths from data absolutely cannot work in covid culture until lefties can extrapolate the likely death toll of the vaccines from vaers data.

That’s exactly what I did and I found a report, peer reviewed, data taken from over 40 hospitals that I posted in this thread, that analyzed omicron deaths. They found a reduced death rate but not a zero mortality rate. If you found something different then post it…

Here is another example. Where are you seeing Zero?

I found this one from 5 days ago, is this what you were referring to?

Says mortality was 4.5% not zero…

“The mortality rate during the Omicron surge was 4.5%”

Here are more deaths reported by Reuters… 9 hours ago… still not finding a single report saying the death rate is ZERO

“Australia's daily infections on Wednesday lingered near records with around 100,000 reported so far. Forty-two new deaths were registered, with New South Wales suffering its worst day of the pandemic with 21 deaths.”

I am certainly not seeing any verifiable Moronic deaths there.

What these clearly show is a sharp drop in deaths that they can find any way to blame on COVID-1984 as a whole, as the less-serious Moronic variant rises and the earlier variants fade away. Nothing to tie any of the new deaths to the new variants.

Something else that jumps out at me from these articles: They're no longer even trying to use deaths as a basis for the fearmongering. Now, they cry about “cases”. What constitutes a case? Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-1984, or who is even suspected but not proven of being infected with COVID-1984. Even where the symptoms are mild. Even where there are no symptoms at all. Some frightened sheep, waiting in line at a hospital to get a COVID-1984 test, even though he's not actually sick, but has been stupid enough to fall for all the fearmongering, is a “case”.

Now, even by all the blatantly dishonest methods that they have tried to use to massively exaggerate the number of COVID-1984 deaths, the rate of actual deaths that they can claim these ways is dropping, and they still haven't been able to attribute even a single death to the new Moronic strain, so they're trying to scare us over “cases”.

And still there are plenty like yourself who are stupid enough to fall for this kwanzaa.

Omi-con specific covid deaths are conflated and merged with non omi-con covid deaths here. Got any omi-con deaths to post?
Ok good so at least you are finally admitting there are omicron specific deaths. My work is done

I am certainly not seeing any verifiable Moronic deaths there.

What these clearly show is a sharp drop in deaths that they can find any way to blame on COVID-1984 as a whole, as the less-serious Moronic variant rises and the earlier variants fade away. Nothing to tie any of the new deaths to the new variants.

Something else that jumps out at me from these articles: They're no longer even trying to use deaths as a basis for the fearmongering. Now, they cry about “cases”. What constitutes a case? Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-1984, or who is even suspected but not proven of being infected with COVID-1984. Even where the symptoms are mild. Even where there are no symptoms at all. Some frightened sheep, waiting in line at a hospital to get a COVID-1984 test, even though he's not actually sick, but has been stupid enough to fall for all the fearmongering, is a “case”.

Now, even by all the blatantly dishonest methods that they have tried to use to massively exaggerate the number of COVID-1984 deaths, the rate of actual deaths that they can claim these ways is dropping, and they still haven't been able to attribute even a single death to the new Moronic strain, so they're trying to scare us over “cases”.

And still there are plenty like yourself who are stupid enough to fall for this kwanzaa.
Hospitalizations are more important than cases. That’s what drives the reaction… strain on the medical system. Do you think that is all make believe too?

Forum List

Back