Death toll of Omicron

Another example of how the WHO releases statements not based on science, but chooses to sensationalize for reasons I don't know.
On their website about Omicron - right now - they use the word "Dire" in describing the threat - but on the same page show their are ZERO known deaths despite it now being in 38 countries.

Can you say... WTF???
In 38 countries, and around long enough to have racked up a considerable death count by now if it were even remotely close to the original in terms of danger.

Yep, we're going to need lots of vaccines and boosters to get ahead of this one, folks...

Crypto plunges when someone sneezes...or Elon Musk decides to open his mouth. :)
As for omicron, too early in the game to tell how lethal it is. It seems to be spread just as easily as the common cold.

Omicron variant is just another excuse for you nutters to push your beliefs that this pandemic is a hoax and you won't do the right thing no matter what (get vaccinated, follow precautions).
It is the main reason that we can't put this virus in the rear view mirror and get on with our lives.
Omicron has already proven to be a 2 day cold.

Don't see any yet.

th

What lefties need to do to get this omicron death toll going is to just average all covid deaths that have occurred since the arrival of omicron. If there have been 5000 claimed covid deaths, then claim that there have been 5000 covid deaths since this dangerous new mutation arrived. Kinda make it look like the regular covid deaths are omicron deaths, right?

The other way is to just use the tried and true method of counting automobile accident deaths as omicron deaths if the corpses also happen to test positive for omicron.

What lefties need to do to get this omicron death toll going is to just average all covid deaths that have occurred since the arrival of omicron. If there have been 5000 claimed covid deaths, then claim that there have been 5000 covid deaths since this dangerous new mutation arrived. Kinda make it look like the regular covid deaths are omicron deaths, right?

The other way is to just use the tried and true method of counting automobile accident deaths as omicron deaths if the corpses also happen to test positive for omicron.
Oh look, embarrassing paranoid fantasy.

Oh look, embarrassing paranoid fantasy.
I suppose lefties could just start adding numbers to the death toll, regardless of what is really going on, right? They can just make up numbers and then report on them so that other MSM sources will have something to quote, right?

Fine .Don't be "alarmed" It's a matter of what onemeans by alarmed. I explained that to me it means being aware of a potential danger and being prpared to deal with it. Apparently to you it means panick. I am not panicing,

As far as your conspiracy theories about the governemtn using Covid to control us and inflated numbers go, that is just paranoid bullshit. You have to stop getting your news from Alex Jones,
Alarmed has it’s own meaning. That’s why I’m not alarmed. As I said, a level of appropriate caution is fine. But alarm includes fear. It’s silly to be alarmed or fearful of this variant given what we know so far.

Fine .Don't be "alarmed" It's a matter of what onemeans by alarmed. I explained that to me it means being aware of a potential danger and being prpared to deal with it. Apparently to you it means panick. I am not panicing,

As far as your conspiracy theories about the governemtn using Covid to control us and inflated numbers go, that is just paranoid bullshit. You have to stop getting your news from Alex Jones,
Also, you need to stop denying what is going on just because the American version of Pravda hasn’t granted you permission to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back