Death toll of Omicron

Why would they? It's nobody's job to support your embarrassing fantasy. It's yours. Which, of course , you have not done and cannot do.
Screenshot_20211206-152204_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yes, that's the fantasy. We know. You started an embarrassingly stupid thread on it. Wait, that's redundant. You started a thread. Better.
It gives me deep pleasure to start threads that are too politically inconvenient for lefties to answer.

Another example of how the WHO releases statements not based on science, but chooses to sensationalize for reasons I don't know.
On their website about Omicron - right now - they use the word "Dire" in describing the threat - but on the same page show their are ZERO known deaths despite it now being in 38 countries.

Can you say... WTF???
Whatever it ends up being, death rates lag behind infection rates and hospitalization rates. Kind of early to make predictions.

Finally. A left winger who can answer a direct question. Never mind that I don’t agree with your answer. I’m more impressed with the fact that you had the gumption to at least offer a direct answer.

Given what little we know of the Omicron variant so far, I see zero reason for alarm.

In fact, I think we need to be more alarmed at how our government has been seeking to USE this pandemic as a tool for suppression of our rights. Maybe I’m an outlier. I have had my first shot, my first booster and my second booster. Purely as a courtesy to others, I’ll even wear a mask in public (indoor) places except when dining.

I’m fine with being properly cautious. But I draw the line at alarm. And one more thing: I do seriously doubt the official numbers here in the USA. I believe lots of “COVID deaths” were nothing more than non covid-caused deaths which happened to include some weak, tangential and Irrelevant spurious connection to COVID.
Fine .Don't be "alarmed" It's a matter of what onemeans by alarmed. I explained that to me it means being aware of a potential danger and being prpared to deal with it. Apparently to you it means panick. I am not panicing,

As far as your conspiracy theories about the governemtn using Covid to control us and inflated numbers go, that is just paranoid bullshit. You have to stop getting your news from Alex Jones,

Get the fuck over yourself. The question has been answered.
Right. EvMetro doesn't seem to understand a simple principle that most grown ups have learned:

"That's a lie" is a sufficient and complete refutation to his unsourced, embarrassing lies.

He is like one of those morons that demands everyone PROVE he did not have lunch with Bigfoot.

Forum List

Back