Death toll of Omicron

What is 'dire' about it is what we do not know about it. Which is a lot. Everything, in your case.

Ridiculous.... Omicron has been around for at least 3 months, maybe more. It has been gene sequenced a ton already and we know how it has behaved with African patients. We know it makes people sick with 2+ pokes and there have been no hospitalizations. Its a really bad Cold so far.

You conspiracy folks to offer why.......

It gives me deep pleasure to start threads that are too politically inconvenient for lefties to answer.
No, it gives you great pleasure to troll with your anti-vaxx rhetoric. And keep trolling even after your question was already answered.

We get it. You don't want to get vaccinated. As I've told other people who hold the same views as you, eventually, your luck will run out.
And you better hope it IS omicron..compared to delta or something possibly worse.

No, it gives you great pleasure to troll with your anti-vaxx rhetoric. And keep trolling even after your question was already answered.

We get it. You don't want to get vaccinated. As I've told other people who hold the same views as you, eventually, your luck will run out.
And you better hope it IS omicron..compared to delta or something possibly worse.

We aren't anti vax you little liar you. We are anti fascist mandate.

Learn the dif.

How is that jab working out against omicron? Yea, we need more jabs, lol...

Well, let's see. I wasn't speaking to you directly. The OP is anti-vaxx.
Stop using words that you have no idea of their meaning.
I had more jabs just in boot camp than most folks get in a lifetime. That much again for all the countries I served in during desert storm. I'm also the greatest supporter of mRNA technology on this forum.

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.

Alec Baldwin has killed more people than Omicron as of today.

Yah know... if the victim tests positive for Omicron, Baldwin could have a strong defense in court. She could be counted as an omicron death, which would get the omicron death count going, AND prove Alec is innocent! Two birds, one stone!

Why not? The left have already seriously suggested that "a Trump supporter" loaded Alec's gun with live ammo before handing it to him.

There is only one way we can stop the omicron death wave:

Screenshot_20211207-083349_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Dec. 5, 2021......The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that as of Friday, there have been no fatalities linked to Omicron but warned it could take several weeks to determine how infectious the new COVID-19 variant is.

The WHO's assurance comes as the new variant first detected in South Africa last week has now been recorded in 38 countries. In the United States, at least 29 cases of Omicron across 11 states have been reported.

World Health Organization publishes the horrific death toll from the Omicron variant of COVID

Dems are sad.....Of course NY is acting retarded as usual.

I suspect Delta deaths will soon disappear (like flu deaths) only to be replaced by Omicron and the Covid MK-Whatever variant after that.....It's the only way the dems can try to control us though they are finding out we are on to them.....They will find out even more come November.

The msm has presented omicron in a way that has caused stocks and crypto to plunge, and in a way that created a lot of fear. I figured we could have a thread where we track the omicron death toll, since omicron is such a scary thing. Please post all the Omicron deaths here.
Zero I think is the only correct answer. But of course math is racist so I could be wrong

Forum List

Back