Death of Democracy: Gerrymandering is Democracy

So, you do not have an issue with the Repubs bitch when others do and attack when you say they do?
and for the record - agree to shit and stick to it. BOTH SIDES.

like appointing a SCOTUS. either make lame duck NO GO for a president and the vacancy waits, or he can appoint til he leaves office - but stop the bickering back and forth. but stop the shit of YOU CAN'T DO IT and when they fall under that 'rule', stop the THIS IS NOT FAIR crap.

gerrymandering - set the rules and play by them. if that means ANYONE can redistrict, do it and shut the fuck up. if that means NO ONE can or we must remediate to another method, then do it and stop the bickering about it.

in short, solve the fucking problem and stop bitching how unfair it is. play by the agreed upon rules or go through the set process to change rules. not this biden bullshit of finding a way around separation of powers because you find them inconvenient to any given side.

i don't hear the repubs bitch nearly as much. but odd, you seem to assume my viewpoints go into some attack mode before finding out if i do or do not.

WHATEVER THE PROBLEM IS - resolve it and play by the same set of rules and stop "Tweaking" them constantly for ANY ONE SIDES FAVOR.

so since you wish to, as usual, be confrontational, answer me this -

show me any time the R's decried that an agreed upon rule is KILLING DEMOCRACY - in this case, the filibuster.

when trump was president, they used it 314 times. in 2005 they claimed without we'd be a banana republic. now it must go or democracy dies.

now, if you can show me something the R's are doing that is nearly as openly hypocratic, im in to say BAD REPUBLICANS. i just don't know of any examples offhand.

but feel free to show me.
Apples and oranges. Gerrymandering happens because there are no rules on how to structure representative precincts. Filibuster is very clear on how it works but it’s a rule. Make it an amendment if you want to make sure the rule doesn’t change. That’s why it is there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back