Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Readers, did any of you notice the terrible whipping Trump handed to Biden today in Georgia? Trump got 495,000 votes but Biden got 273,000 votes in Georgia.

If the GOP had any sense they would be looking to replace Trump for the November election. Joe kicked ass last night.

How many votes did you see for Biden?

Now around 220,000 more were for Trump.

How many of Trump`s red hats have ever read a book. :auiqs.jpg:

They my be too busy enlightening themselves with life experiences rather than just dusty pages, who knows? If intelligence was measured by the number of books on a shelf, half the world's geniuses would be librarians. Get over yourselves.

They my be too busy enlightening themselves with life experiences rather than just dusty pages, who knows? If intelligence was measured by the number of books on a shelf, half the world's geniuses would be librarians. Get over yourselves.
Hilarious

Sure, lying at the bar about the 2020 election.

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Explore dog pooping GIFs

Non clean start thread title accusatory in nature and content and judgmental
But a lib so just fine

I ask myself, do I want Supreme Court Justices who don't know what a woman is? Do i want open borders that encourage child sex trafficking? Nope, I'll vote Trump. No further explanation is necessary.

I preferred his policies and the way he governed over xiden. I didn't vote for him to be a priest. Does pedo pete articulate your values?

Sure, the tangerines racist polices at the border.

I support President Biden ability to move our nation forward thru laws like the Infrastructure and Chips laws.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Sure, the tangerines racist polices at the border.

I support President Biden ability to move our nation forward thru laws like the Infrastructure and Chips laws.

Poor little commie, there's nothing racist about enforcing the law. Of course you commies have very fluid values, so I doubt you'd understand.

Forum List

Back