Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Beyond you for some odd reason?
An "Author" lying?
No.

National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley. National File has in its possession a recording of this whistleblower detailing the work he did to verify its authenticity.

National File​

1710232277294.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › National_File

National File is an American right-wing blog and news website created by Alex Jones in August 2019. It is known for publishing false or misleading claims ...

Pictures......LOL
Ashley is on record that someone in her family did her.......she's just not saying who....A father and two brothers.....hmmm.
Would that be an impeachable offense?
That's a LIE! She NEVER SAID someone in her family was abusing her!

She said someone at Caroline's house might have been abusing her and Caroline.

Where do you get this lying shit from?

Have you ever taken the time to read the damn diary? NO YOU HAVEN'T!

Well, I've taken the time to read it, it's very interesting to see how human and faulty and introspective Ashley is...I'm only on page 40 or so, and I can't wait to get back to it and read more....my heart goes out to her, and her fighting her drug addiction, and failing time and time again. She still hasn't beat her drug addiction yet....to where I have gotten.

She has a good relationship with her dad and mom....she trusts them, and loves them, and they want and try to help her, with her addiction.... NO ONE IN HER FAMILY ABUSED HER....she wrote nothing of the sort!!!

Now take your lying shit, and put it where the sun don't shine! SHAME ON YOU for passing these lies around!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!😡😠👿

National File’s whistleblower also has a recording of Ashley Biden admitting the diary is hers, and employed a handwriting expert who verified the pages were all written by Ashley. National File has in its possession a recording of this whistleblower detailing the work he did to verify its authenticity.
So you proved my point on the sexual abuse claims.

Thank you.

So you proved my point on the sexual abuse claims.

Thank you.
Yes, I did.

I proved Alex Jones' point, too.
WHICH, he makes a LOT of.

National File is an American right-wing blog and news website created by Alex Jones in August 2019. It is known for publishing false or misleading claims ...

I pointed out lies from you and Alex.

Alex Jones Confronted at Trial With Texts Showing ...​

1710254464726.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Sep 29, 2022 — The judge admonished Mr. Jones and his lawyer, F. Andino Reynal, after the Infowars fabulist lied about the matter under oath on Tuesday. The ...

Which has published the entire diary and verified the author as Biden, so what about being a RIGHT WING SITE BY ALEX JONES?

I don't give a hoot what political leaning a site has as long as a particular article they put out is accurate.

That's a LIE! She NEVER SAID someone in her family was abusing her!

She said someone at Caroline's house might have been abusing her and Caroline.
Ah.....three separate statements about three different actions.
“Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . .

I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline
'With' is different than 'at' Caroline's.

Meet Caroline Biden:

Caroline Biden is the of seven nieces and nephews of Joe Biden, the President of the United States.
The 34-year-old is the daughter of the President's brother and presidential campaign manager James and his wife Sarah.
Apart from a few high-profile run-ins with the law, Caroline keeps out of the spotlight and does not have any known social media accounts.

I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

And had handwriting verified, as you indicated.
Sure.........By who?
A handwriting "expert" who isn't named.
So you are one of those stooges on the left who refuse to read sourced info from RIGHT WING sites?
From Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson or "Truth" Social..........YES.
Stick with your TRUTH from your lefty sources.
Look, we can go back and forth, until Ashley presses charges or tells ANYONE else about details, testifies, writes a book or whatever.
It's MOOT.

Teabagger "whataboutisms" are dead on the vine.

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

No.

To elect trump is to spit in the face of illegals that come to this country illegally. All the immigrants (key word is immigrants) that came here after America was founded did so by going through the immigration system to become Americans and to be a part of American society.

All of these illegals today didn't come here to be an American or because they love America and want to be an asset to our country, they came here for free shit. They came here to take advantage of our country.

Trump has never, ever had a problem with immigrants, it's illegals he has a problem with and so should every American.

And far as everything else you said? Lecturing people and talking down to them and making negative assumptions about people you do not know is no way to ever get them to pay attention to you and listen to you. All it will do is turn them against you. Hence why your post count vs reaction score is what it is, because no one takes you seriously and the only uovotes you get are from others that like yourself, irrationally hate trump and live to chastise him and anyone that even remotely agrees with him.

No.

To elect trump is to spit in the face of illegals that come to this country illegally. All the immigrants (key word is immigrants) that came here after America was founded did so by going through the immigration system to become Americans and to be a part of American society.

All of these illegals today didn't come here to be an American or because they love America and want to be an asset to our country, they came here for free shit. They came here to take advantage of our country.

Trump has never, ever had a problem with immigrants, it's illegals he has a problem with and so should every American.

And far as everything else you said? Lecturing people and talking down to them and making negative assumptions about people you do not know is no way to ever get them to pay attention to you and listen to you. All it will do is turn them against you. Hence why your post count vs reaction score is what it is, because no one takes you seriously and the only uovotes you get are from others that like yourself, irrationally hate trump and live to chastise him and anyone that even remotely agrees with him.
I've been talked down to by all you right wingers so shut up whining about how you get back what you dish out. I don't care what you MAGATS think about me, or any type of score. To elect Trump is to spit in the face of every patriot who ever fought and died defending our democracy.

Which has published the entire diary and verified the author as Biden, so what about being a RIGHT WING SITE BY ALEX JONES?

I don't give a hoot what political leaning a site has as long as a particular article they put out is accurate.
The diary proves what?

1710299077216.jpeg

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

No. They are not better than this.

Forum List

Back