Dear Trump campaign, if Amy K wins or shows tonight, you aren't safe...

America won't flush the economic boom down the crapper because Trump is rude

Trump actually is only "rude" when provoked.

Trump really isn't rude. He really is a nice guy, a good guy. But there again is the difference between PERCEPTION and REALITY....

A lot can change in 9 months....

that’s the reason we should vote for her?

You aren't going to vote for her. That's not the point. Will the Dems show up to vote for her? My take is yes, they will, in droves.

There is also no dirt on President Trump.

There is no REAL dirt. Elections are rarely about what is real. Elections are about perception.

Co2 doesn't cause climate change. How many extremely stupid voters think it does?

There is a difference between WHAT IS and WHAT SHOULD BE....

The difference is President Trump has a record of a booming economy, bringing jobs back, bringing manufacturing back, keeping us out of new wars overseas, and enforcing the border.

Klobu-who has nothing to run on.

Climate change won't get you votes, or haven't you heard...

You aren't "projecting."

The media will hype any issue that helps Amy. Did the media report the left wing hate attack on a GOP voter registration booth in FLA?

No

The media isn't interested in fairness. They are interested in getting Trump out. If hyping climate does that, they will hype it, and it will go up on that list you just cited.

What will blow that back is a serious argument by Trump that cannot be refuted, it can only be CENSORED....
nbc spent 24 seconds reporting on that attack ....thats it !

Trump campaign,

You have correctly figured out that the Bern, Pocahontas, Low IQ Joe, Mayor Pete, Mikey, and the rest are really easy to beat in a General. Amy Klobuchar is different. Amy Klobuchar is almost biologically engineered to run against Trump. She is, unlike Hillary, really smart, and she doesn't "melt down." Call her names and it will boomerang. Treat her like Hillary and this time it won't stick. People will sympathize with her.

The best way to beat Amy K is by treating her with respect and debating her as if you are in debate class.

And, yeah, one more thing. You simply can't stay "silent" on the climate issue. You need to fight. If DoJ DEEP STATE is still hiding what caused this....

obama climate silence 2010 2012 - Google Search

then you will need to argue/debate the issue, which is actually a really easy issue for the "con" side to debate.

Co2 does NOT cause warming. That is the truth of the data, before it was fudged.

Key claim against global warming evaporates

If you let Amy K hammer you by parroting Algore's lies, you risk losing, big.

What would help?

Finding the person Obama buried who gave the FBI that case...

Unfortunately for Obama, that individual survived all the murder attempts he, Holder, and Lynch "legalized."

and remember, Obama and Holder got the "right" to "erase" FBI files... from a lot of post 1998 GOP Senators. I'm pretty sure your own VP knows that. But those files still should exist at FBI HQ, even if the rank and file agents can't access them. There is a file. Obama did not go "silent" for two years for nothing, and then buy a beachfront property on MV.... showing how truly scared of "rising oceans" he is....

First question....

On Earth right now, one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, has 9 times the ice of the other, is on average 50F colder than the other, and calves/puts 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the other, some 46 times the molecular H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf. The Antarctic Circle cools Earth much more than the Arctic Circle. WHY?

Mr. President, if you can't answer that, you are in trouble... more than you think you are. Try not to be scared of science. I know it isn't your "major." But this isn't quantum physics. It is actually shockingly simple.

If Amy K is your opponent, and you stay silent on climate, and DEEP STATE DoJ keeps the case Obama "erased" hidden.... your odds of winning are not good....

Amy K is a moderate who is smart, not crooked, and Wikileaks won't save you this time. You can't beat her if your "negatives" are where they were in Nov 2016. She won't make the same errors Hillary did. Amy K is not Hillary 2.0

Please spare this board your lunatic ravings, dimwit.

nbc spent 24 seconds reporting on that attack ....thats it !

and if that had been a Dem voter registration tent, how much time would nbc have spent discussing it and blaming it on Trump?

that’s the reason we should vote for her?

You aren't going to vote for her. That's not the point. Will the Dems show up to vote for her? My take is yes, they will, in droves.

There is also no dirt on President Trump.

There is no REAL dirt. Elections are rarely about what is real. Elections are about perception.

Co2 doesn't cause climate change. How many extremely stupid voters think it does?

There is a difference between WHAT IS and WHAT SHOULD BE....
the left hates Trump so much that they would show up in droves and vote for Fidel Castro if he were running . the real question is if Trump can get a good minority % and independent voters ... its looking like he will ..its been reported also that a large % up to 25 % of people attending his rallies are democrats that will be switching parties and voting for him ! people are waking up to and starting to recognize the lefts bull !

The difference is President Trump has a record of a booming economy, bringing jobs back, bringing manufacturing back, keeping us out of new wars overseas, and enforcing the border.

and is the media fairly assessing all of that now?

from Real Clear....

General Election: Trump vs. Klobuchar Quinnipiac Klobuchar 49, Trump 43 Klobuchar +6

Given what you perceive, how is that poll number possible?

PERCEPTION vs REALITY

In politics, PERCEPTION matters more, unfortunately, than REALITY.....

the left hates Trump so much that they would show up in droves and vote for Fidel Castro if he were running .

Suburban women wouldn't, and they are about the most key "swing voters" in the country.

Amy appeals to them. Trump needs them to win....

Just mindlessly painting all Dem voters as "nutty" isn't going to get Donald Trump re-elected.

people are waking up toand starting to recognize the lefts bull !

A "centrist/moderate" like Amy will somewhat "neuter" that.

The far left is full of bullshit. If Bernie/Warren/Mayor Pete wins the nomination, Trump will almost certainly be re-elected.

Amy better start feasting on ribs and tacos -

blacks and hispanics have no idea who she is.

they are mandatory to win.
Well, they're sure as hell not going to vote for Trump. I hope everyone comes out in November and gives Trump the thrashing he deserves. Historic, the way he likes it.

and is the media fairly assessing all of that now?

from Real Clear....

General Election: Trump vs. Klobuchar Quinnipiac Klobuchar 49, Trump 43 Klobuchar +6

Given what you perceive, how is that poll number possible?

PERCEPTION vs REALITY

In politics, PERCEPTION matters more, unfortunately, than REALITY.....

theHawk thinks that is funny. It isn't. If Trump loses, remember what you were laughing at today....

the left hates Trump so much that they would show up in droves and vote for Fidel Castro if he were running .

Suburban women wouldn't, and they are about the most key "swing voters" in the country.

Just mindlessly painting all Dem voters as "nutty" isn't going to get Donald Trump re-elected.
i agree that she would be the best candidate the left has to run against Trump ... but face it the party is so far left that she will not get nominated .... Sanders always was and will be the candidate to beat till the convention is held ..his numbers dont change he has a very large base that will stand with him ! the convention is going to be a donnybrook no matter who Sanders is against ! and Trust me it will be a brokered chaotic convention !

Well, they're sure as hell not going to vote for Trump. I hope everyone comes out in November and gives Trump the thrashing he deserves. Historic, the way he likes it.

He is polling far better than any Republican has with minorities right now.
He said give me a try, what do you have to lose.

Turns out it was the shackles of economic servitude.

Why not? Blacks have the lowest unemployment in history under President Trump. He got prison reform done for them too.

Latinos love President Trump, many Latinos don’t want open borders brining in more low wage workers that could take their jobs. Every Latino I know is a huge supporter or President Trump.

Need to keep an eye on Bloomberg.
Rational dems wanted Biden
Biden is DOA.
They need Bloomberg.
The chick is a unknown nonstarter.

i agree that she would be the best candidate the left has to run against Trump ... but face it the party is so far left that she will not get nominated .... Sanders always was and will be the candidate to beat till the convention is held ..his numbers dont change he has a very large base that will stand with him ! the convention is going to be a donnybrook no matter who Sanders is against ! and Trust me it will be a brokered chaotic convention !

It may be. LaDairis was the first here to predict a "brokered convention" months ago. I can call up that thread to prove it.

I think now that it is likely that there will be a Bernie vote and an "anyone but Bernie" vote, and that Amy will fill that void and likely win the nomination outright. The rest of the field is just so weak and pathetic. It all depends on getting Low IQ Joe and Pocahontas and Yang and others to drop out....

Why not? Blacks have the lowest unemployment in history under President Trump. He got prison reform done for them too.

Latinos love President Trump, many Latinos don’t want open borders brining in more low wage workers that could take their jobs. Every Latino I know is a huge supporter or President Trump.
The Republican party and the Trumpbots have wrecked all chances of Trump getting the Hispanic vote. The hate against those south of us is palpable.

Black supporters? Take a good look at the audience at his next rally. Or any other gathering of Trump supporters.

He's lying in his own bed.

Trump campaign,

You have correctly figured out that the Bern, Pocahontas, Low IQ Joe, Mayor Pete, Mikey, and the rest are really easy to beat in a General. Amy Klobuchar is different. Amy Klobuchar is almost biologically engineered to run against Trump. She is, unlike Hillary, really smart, and she doesn't "melt down." Call her names and it will boomerang. Treat her like Hillary and this time it won't stick. People will sympathize with her.

The best way to beat Amy K is by treating her with respect and debating her as if you are in debate class.

And, yeah, one more thing. You simply can't stay "silent" on the climate issue. You need to fight. If DoJ DEEP STATE is still hiding what caused this....

obama climate silence 2010 2012 - Google Search

then you will need to argue/debate the issue, which is actually a really easy issue for the "con" side to debate.

Co2 does NOT cause warming. That is the truth of the data, before it was fudged.

Key claim against global warming evaporates

If you let Amy K hammer you by parroting Algore's lies, you risk losing, big.

What would help?

Finding the person Obama buried who gave the FBI that case...

Unfortunately for Obama, that individual survived all the murder attempts he, Holder, and Lynch "legalized."

and remember, Obama and Holder got the "right" to "erase" FBI files... from a lot of post 1998 GOP Senators. I'm pretty sure your own VP knows that. But those files still should exist at FBI HQ, even if the rank and file agents can't access them. There is a file. Obama did not go "silent" for two years for nothing, and then buy a beachfront property on MV.... showing how truly scared of "rising oceans" he is....

First question....

On Earth right now, one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, has 9 times the ice of the other, is on average 50F colder than the other, and calves/puts 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the other, some 46 times the molecular H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf. The Antarctic Circle cools Earth much more than the Arctic Circle. WHY?

Mr. President, if you can't answer that, you are in trouble... more than you think you are. Try not to be scared of science. I know it isn't your "major." But this isn't quantum physics. It is actually shockingly simple.

If Amy K is your opponent, and you stay silent on climate, and DEEP STATE DoJ keeps the case Obama "erased" hidden.... your odds of winning are not good....

Amy K is a moderate who is smart, not crooked, and Wikileaks won't save you this time. You can't beat her if your "negatives" are where they were in Nov 2016. She won't make the same errors Hillary did. Amy K is not Hillary 2.0
Amy K. is not a nice person. And that's a start. She treats people like crap. The real dictator in waiting. The queen of all the royalty to replace Hillary.

By gawd, I believe that you hit the nail on the head here! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back