Dear Republicans: The system isn't rigged

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
That's right. It isn't rigged

I'm sorry little elephants, but you've been fed a pack of lies by your Ex-President. Even his own hand-picked judges found no evidence of the widespread voter fraud, or system "rigging" this despite over 60 lawsuits claiming there was. It's time to get your heads out of the tabloids, and stop listening to snake oil salesman, fearmongers, and tent revivalists. American election results are the most carefully watched on the globe. If you folks on the right wing want to win elections, then give the voters a detailed plan on how you you'll solve the problems we face, rather than more lies about rigged elections and your usual liberal bashing.

P.S. Why don't we hear you folks complain about rigged elections when you win?

Last edited:

I'm sorry little elephants, but you've been fed a pack of lies by your Ex-President. Even his own hand-picked judges found no evidence of the widespread voter fraud, or system "rigging" this despite over 60 lawsuits claiming there was. It's time to get your heads out of the tabloids, and stop listening to snake oil salesman, fearmongers, and tent revivalists. American election results are the most carefully watched on the globe. If you folks on the right wing want to win elections, then give the voters a detailed plan on how you you'll solve the problems we face, rather than more lies about rigged elections and your usual liberal bashing.

You're the liar traitor.

I think more of them know they were conned than will admit.

They know this is a guy who said the EMMYS were rigged against him.

And we should take your idiotic lying leftard word for this..... why?

its time for you SCUM demonRATS to realize that the SCUM demonRAT party is fucking AMERICA and AMERICANS
afghanistan murders of US service members
bengahzi---trade weapons for US service members lives
millions spent by barrag-o in the wuhan lab and then ---POOF we have the chinese flu
do you SCUM BAG demonRATS need more reminders? or is it that US service members lives mean nothing to you SCUM?

Are you? Nothing came of the 2020 election investigations, and I doubt anyone will bother with this election...
Waste of time.

spongebob-seulisasoo.gif

Forum List

Back