Dear Republicans: The system isn't rigged

When the left controls the whole system there won't be.

let's all just stop pretending shall we? Its time consuming.
I know what you mean. That Sec of State for Arizona was a libtard asshole. Oh, wait, he was a Repub.
As for that super stacked US Supreme Court. Just so many libs on there....so bigly of them....

I honestly believe a lot of you morons on this site are Russians or Chinese. There is no way Americans on the right are this DUMB. I refuse to believe it. I mean, I've seen the Deplorables on TV, and like their Dear Leader, are dumb as a sack of rocks, but for all of them to be on this site? Nah...half of you must be pals with Comrade Putin.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
1668377059594.png

That centered around Florida. And Florida fixed it, didn't they? They delivered their results now 5 hours after their polls closed!!

Actually, Gore conceded to Bush Jr. at first, but then was told that the vote was so close that a recount was needed. Took them almost a week to do the recount, and the case dragged on for over a month until the SC stepped in.

No.....................the Florida recount didn't happen in 5 hours as you claim.

Actually, Gore conceded to Bush Jr. at first, but then was told that the vote was so close that a recount was needed. Took them almost a week to do the recount, and the case dragged on for over a month until the SC stepped in.

No.....................the Florida recount didn't happen in 5 hours as you claim.
There was an automatic recount after the initial. That recount complete on Nov 7. The election was on Nov 7. So they did two full *****, plus voting, in les than three days.

Actually the "pack of lies" have been fed to the American people by the democrat party and their minions in the media. Do lefties really want to open the pack of lies can of worms when nobody in the freaking media ever checks the lies or omissions or mental breakdowns experienced by the Biden regime?

why is it that these elections that take weeks to count somehow always shift towards democrats at the end...weird

Not weird at all!

Predictable, the scum Left is stealing the election.

In front of our very eyes

Last edited:

You mis-read my post.
Learn how to read swabbie.

That's right. It isn't rigged

I'm sorry little elephants, but you've been fed a pack of lies by your Ex-President. Even his own hand-picked judges found no evidence of the widespread voter fraud, or system "rigging" this despite over 60 lawsuits claiming there was. It's time to get your heads out of the tabloids, and stop listening to snake oil salesman, fearmongers, and tent revivalists. American election results are the most carefully watched on the globe. If you folks on the right wing want to win elections, then give the voters a detailed plan on how you you'll solve the problems we face, rather than more lies about rigged elections and your usual liberal bashing.

P.S. Why don't we hear you folks complain about rigged elections when you win?

Amen! I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.

You're the liar traitor.
No, what happened is that Generation Z is starting to vote and the Generation after them will start voting and this isn’t good for Trump Republicans.

Donald John Trump lost the election for the GOP but his diehard supporters will deny this until reality does set in and they discover Trump isn’t that popular amongst Millennial’s, Z and Y and his appeal is to those your age and Generation X.

So unless the GOP pull it head out of Trump ass the GOP will be left behind.

Oh, isn’t wonderful it was Libertarians that stole the show?

Amen! I wonder which party creates the perception of cheating? It ain't Democrats. It's hilarious how Republicans never complain about cheating when they win. Why don't they call for audits when they win? Why is that? It's also sadly hilarious how Republicans scare and threaten poll workers to the point that many of them quit - and then complain about how ALL ballots can't be counted on Election Day. There are many legitimate reasons why all ballots can't be counted on Election Day - including state laws.
It is not a perception and only the blindest of the blind (count yourself among them) cannot see it.

Forum List

Back