Dear Mr. President Biden

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
Let me explain this to you.
If you get us in a war for Ukraine vs Russia, China will join sides with Russia via Warsaw Pact. On our side, we will have the the most common EU joining sides with the new Allied group. England, German, France,...
Welcome to WWIII
I miss the days when everyone made fun of the president who would embarrass us all via Twitter but not risk world wide destruction like this diaper wearing president.

If you get us in a war for Ukraine vs Russia, China will join sides with Russia via Warsaw Pact. On our side, we will have the the most common EU joining sides with the new Allied group. England, German, France,...
Welcome to WWIII
I miss the days when everyone made fun of the president who would embarrass us all via Twitter but not risk world wide destruction like this diaper wearing president.
biden got to protect ukraines borders but he dont give a rodents rectum about americas borders hell he would let the entire russian army wade across the rio grande and them give them welfare benifits

Welcome to WWIII
It takes two to tango yet you think it's a solo act. Why should we let China and Russia have their way with imperialistic policy? Have you ever heard what happened when people like you supported Neville Chamberlain?

Forum List

Back