South Dakota GOP Governor Kristi Noem Touts Signing Bill Banning Transgender Athletes From Participating In Women's Sports, bans critical race theory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
someone has reversed themselves because she wants to be president!

"Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow has agreed to defend the pro-life bill free of charge"

Last edited:
If we had transgenders debating us on USMB, we would lose every debate.

Oh...wait...we only have one.

• Banned
"i've repeatedly said i'm not running for senate or president" - Noem

this is the one searers of test, that no sense in logical logiclsee ; whatsoever

someone has reversed themselves because she wants to be president!

"Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow has agreed to defend the pro-life bill free of charge"

I generally do not approve of her as she walks the line of trump support, but she is right on this. Transgender people should not compete with real women or girls. I have no idea if they were teaching critical race theory in South Dakota or not.

• Banned
I generally do not approve of her as she walks the line of trump support, but she is right on this. Transgender people should not compete with real women or girls. I have no idea if they were teaching critical race theory in South Dakota or not.
i know it was taught in Virginia before Youngkin is gonna ban it

Noem rocks! Every State should protect legitimate competition in girls sports. That means only biological girls play against other biological girls.

Forum List

Back