Dear Lord! It's PredFan!

One other thing that is important to know about me is that I don't post on message boards to have my opinions validated. I post on them to share my knowledge and experience, to network with others, debate, and have an occasional fight. I haven't gotten the hang of this "rep" thing that is over there on the upper right hand corner but I don't really care if it ever climbs up to anything.

Naw, it's not even that. It's all the ugliness. I don't have people on ignore because they are Republican, or Conservative. I have them on ignore for name-calling, personal attacks, no thinking (just reacting), shaming, belittling, mocking, etc. It's ugly, and I don't have time to wade through all the ugly to get to the good stuff.

So I don't.

Then you should have yourself on iggy. :lol:

Naw, it's not even that. It's all the ugliness. I don't have people on ignore because they are Republican, or Conservative. I have them on ignore for name-calling, personal attacks, no thinking (just reacting), shaming, belittling, mocking, etc. It's ugly, and I don't have time to wade through all the ugly to get to the good stuff.

So I don't.

Indeed.:clap2:

So I don't.

OMG! :lmao:

Projection seems to be all too common a neurosis of the left.

OMG another wingnut, is there some sort of appeal for wingnuts online, a sense of being in which they can express their deep dark neuroses and insecurities? When did American mothers start raising winguts? That question must have a answer. It has been suggested that around the time of Reagan, a meteor came too close to earth and the soul was sucked out of many. Welcome by the way.

OMG another wingnut, is there some sort of appeal for wingnuts online, a sense of being in which they can express their deep dark neuroses and insecurities? When did American mothers start raising winguts? That question must have a answer. It has been suggested that around the time of Reagan, a meteor came too close to earth and the soul was sucked out of many. Welcome by the way.

There isn't really much of any special appeal for conservatives online. The reason it seems there are so many of us is because we have jobs and can afford to be online.

Thanks for the welcome.

Funny how some leftwingnut thinks it's an insult to call somebody on the right a "wingnut."

trashcan5: when do you not engage in wingnut-ism?

Last edited:

Afraid of competition nutter? :eusa_whistle:

Wow! How many days after your negs are you angry?

Enjoy another neg.

You deliver. :thup:

Thanks Liability.

I was a fan of the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League from 1991 to 2002, then the NFL ruined the league and I lost interest. I've kept the username because it's easy to remember. I need them easy to remember because i am old and I killed off a lot of brain cells when I was young.

Thanks Liability.

I was a fan of the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League from 1991 to 2002, then the NFL ruined the league and I lost interest. I've kept the username because it's easy to remember. I need them easy to remember because i am old and I killed off a lot of brain cells when I was young.

Well, that would be a problem for me.

I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills. (BTW: are they for real this year?)

I can't claim to be a BillsFan. I am tired of bills.

Thanks Liability.

The NFL?

Let's not go there. I'm a long-suffering Dolphins fan. :(

Thanks Liability.

The NFL?

I like the chant offered by the fans when they come to play the Jets at the Jets' home (or the Bills at the Bills' home):

"Fuck the fish!"

The NFL?

I like the chant offered by the fans when they come to play the Jets at the Jets' home (or the Bills at the Bills' home):

"Fuck the fish!"

They are wasting their time, the Fish fuck themselves.

Thanks Liability.

Damn it! And I thought PredFan was for these things ....

http://actionflickchick.com/superaction/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Predator2.jpg

Anyway ... :welcome: 2 USMB.

Thanks Liability.

Damn it! And I thought PredFan was for these things ....

http://actionflickchick.com/superaction/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Predator2.jpg

Anyway ... :welcome: 2 USMB.

Oh, I am definately a fan of those movies.

Forum List

Back