Dear Lord! It's PredFan!

Holy crap! I just googled myself and 90% of that stuff isn't me. I guess I should introduce myself a bit more.

I am Conservative, I call myself a pro-military Libertarian.

Sometimes cranky.

Suffers frequent fits of hyperbole.

Loves to crush liberals.

In other words, you're an American.
Welcome aboard!

Holy crap! I just googled myself and 90% of that stuff isn't me. I guess I should introduce myself a bit more.

Sometimes cranky.

Loves to crush liberals.

Sounds like fun.
Nurse Ratched dispenses meds at 1800 hours for us "normal" folk and be cautious of the pit in the middle of the day room, that's where we keep the berserkers.
I'd recommend finger cots at the very least until you've built up an immunity to KTDs
(Keyboard Transmitted Diseases).
Jacket and tie is required for dining.......
straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Again welcome to the best little insane asylum on the internet!

Nice!:lol:

i see warrior shows his true colors...doesnt matter to him what you are....as long as you are a conservative.....see how he went from calling you names to sucking your dick.....just cause you are a conservative??

but yall are like that...eh?

i see warrior shows his true colors...doesnt matter to him what you are....as long as you are a conservative.....see how he went from calling you names to sucking your dick.....just cause you are a conservative??

but yall are like that...eh?

Thanks for introducing yourself and giving me valuable insight into your debating style.

remind me what we are debating?

We're not, but we don't need to be. Your assessment of Warrior's posts and your response is familiar to me.

so you defend someone who attacked you in the beginning of this thread....why because he is a conservative ....how quaint

Sad thing about it is, staunch Republicans are actually allying themselves with Democrats simply because they can't abide to be allied (or perceived to be) with the RWNJ brigade.

Not only that, but I've given and received positive rep from across the aisle. I'm sure some on the right have done the same. But if you NEVER pos rep "one of them", then you just might be a hack.

Oh, look; that was me being polite.

Hack.

Last edited:
i dont care about that....i think its very sad the only criteria for people on message boards is to have the same political beliefs......rather closed minded

Naw, it's not even that. It's all the ugliness. I don't have people on ignore because they are Republican, or Conservative. I have them on ignore for name-calling, personal attacks, no thinking (just reacting), shaming, belittling, mocking, etc. It's ugly, and I don't have time to wade through all the ugly to get to the good stuff.

So I don't.

Oh noes! Not PredFan!

:tongue:

Who is he - some Internet messageboard legend ?

There are several people here who will recognise me from the Hannity Forums. They obviously aren't on line atm. Some aren't going to be friends with me.

Be ye warned. Unlike Hannsterland, there is no protected class of posters here. In short, the mods here are not PC kindergarten cops on a power trip.

Welcome!

Sometimes cranky.

Loves to crush liberals.
:cool:

(But I suffer frequents fits of parabola...oh, wait...............nevermind. ;))

Welcome.

remind me what we are debating?

We're not, but we don't need to be. Your assessment of Warrior's posts and your response is familiar to me.

so you defend someone who attacked you in the beginning of this thread....why because he is a conservative ....how quaint

I know why he attacked me, it was a misunderstanding to which he admitted to. You are making it into something else. Yeah we are both conservatives, imagine that happening eh?

Who is he - some Internet messageboard legend ?

There are several people here who will recognise me from the Hannity Forums. They obviously aren't on line atm. Some aren't going to be friends with me.

Be ye warned. Unlike Hannsterland, there is no protected class of posters here. In short, the mods here are not PC kindergarten cops on a power trip.

Welcome!

And I have Warrior to thank for introducing me to that fact right off the bat!

Sometimes cranky.

Loves to crush liberals.
:cool:

(But I suffer frequents fits of parabola...oh, wait...............nevermind. ;))

Welcome.

Thanks

Welcome aboard Predfan

Here is breadfan....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3EUAzpVg]BUDGIE - BREADFAN - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back