Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

Because once Clinton gave them a carte blanche key to all of America's nuclear secrets, they paid them back with donations to the Clinton Presidential Library Foundation's opening, and their loyal scientists are just smart enough to outdo us. Nancy loves billion dollar handouts and no compunctions about selling out the American people in any way, shape or form, plus she hates Trump, and when he wins, if she is still alive, she plans on cooking his goose.
How is she going to do that from retirement in San Francisco?

How is she going to do that from retirement in San Francisco?
You think she's going to live in San Francisco when all is said and done? I think she's going to leave the country due to her multiple perpetration of lies and evil tricks in publishing thousand-paged laws and giving as little time as possible for her fellow congressmen to read it; giving out gold pens to celebrate her lying "impeachments" of an innocent President. She well knows he didn't do anything wrong. Her tearing up of the official House document containing a President's State of the union address in full view of prime time news station cameras behind his back while he was still speaking? Focusing for 6 years on trying to destroy the same President every minute, every day, and she's not stopping her malicious quest to destroy the Constitution and its amendments so she can bully all the enemies she has made? She's a criminal genius, and I don't care how the nation rids itself of her fleabiting nature of people and processes that benefit the common man. She's on the warpath, and she is a poster child for why women should not be any part of decision-making. She's an anathema to women who have spent their lives keeping the home fires burning and teaching their children to behave ethically. Her checkered life is dedicated to derogation, deceit, division, and disinformation.

Last edited:
You think she's going to live in San Francisco when all is said and done? I think she's going to leave the country due to her multiple perpetration of lies and evil tricks in publishing thousand-paged laws and giving as little time as possible for her fellow congressmen to read it; giving out gold pens to celebrate her lying "impeachments" of an innocent President. She well knows he didn't do anything wrong. Her tearing up of the official House document containing a President's State of the union address in full view of prime time news station cameras behind his back while he was still speaking? Focusing for 6 years on trying to destroy the same President every minute, every day, and she's not stopping her malicious quest to destroy the Constitution and its amendments so she can bully all the enemies she has made? She's a criminal genius, and I don't care how the nation rids itself of her fleabiting nature of people and processes that benefit the common man. She's on the warpath, and she is a poster child for why women should not be any part of decision-making. She's an anathema to women who have spent their lives keeping the home fires burning and teaching their children to behave ethically. Her checkered life is dedicated to derogation, deceit, division, and disinformation.

You still have not shown why she would leave San Francisco.

So, in other words you previous statement is simply hyperbole.
Opinion is considerably a different thing than hyperbole
So, in other words you previous statement is simply hyperbole.
This isn't hyperbole on my part, but it is a very, very filthy thing to do to somebody else behind their back.
1659033610680.png

To whom it may concern, namely the People's Republic of China:

I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. In our politics she is an extremely divisive figure. Well-liked by one side and reviled by the other, namely by people such as myself. But she has the right to freely traverse the planet of her own free will, which also includes, potentially, Taiwan, of which you are repeatedly threatening to crush beneath your heel. Your threats against her will not end well for you. Your lack of understanding of our politics, your willingness to start a war over the visit of a lowly politician from a foreign country, is supremely dangerous.

If you should so much as harm a hair on her head, you will experience the wrath of the American public. We will show you why they call us "United."

That is all.

Signed,

The American People.

Templar has played 10,000 hours of Call of Duty, China... You better not mess with him!

Let's get realistic here, China is blowing smoke, reminding the world that it has a claim to Taiwan.

I think Pelosi's visit to Taiwan is extremely foolish. It shows Americans don't really understand Chinese culture and history.

The way that China looks at Taiwan, or Hong Kong, or Tibet, or the Uyghurs, is through a prism of national integrity. These places have ALL been part of China historically, and China has lost them at various times to foreign intervention. In the case of Taiwan, when Japan seized it in 1895 in the first Sino-Japanese War, for it to be returned in 1945, and then taken over by the Nationalists with US help after the CCP won the civil war.

China is willing to tolerate Taiwan or Hong Kong having their own systems, as long as they understand who is in charge.

Legally, if China invaded Taiwan, they'd have every right to do so. Taiwan is part of their territory. Taiwan isn't recognized by the US or most of the world, and it doesn't have a seat in the UN.

But practically, Taiwan gives China lots of investment and access to foreign capital and markets.

Well executed
Well executed

Are you claiming Trump is sensitive about personal insults?
Trump is in a minority of Republicans who play the same game as the Progressives. Republicans have played the civil game or as much as politics can be civil while the Progs have been winning the battles with their childish games which is unfortunately is what many Americans are into. Somehow though, they drew the line on Trump.

Don't misunderstand. My loyalty is to America and her values. Ukraine was full of corrupt politicians and backstabbing long before Russia invaded (well not so different from our politics, but I digress), yet here we are arming them and sending them infusions of cash aid. We aren't even doing that much for our own people, much less the Ukrainians

The guy on a disability complaining the government isn't doing enough for him... classic.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation, and we made promises to them in the 1990's that if they returned their nukes and other military assets to Russia, we would protect them.

Taiwan is another matter entirely. They are a hub for technology, for which we are all reliant on these days. Semiconductors, chips, you name it.

If Taiwan is attacked or conquered, the supplies to maintain our critical technology will become harder to come by. We will ALL suffer for it.

Or the Rich guys who run those companies will reopen their doors the next day and keep selling.

Let me put it to you this way. China lacks a complete understanding of our politics. My guess is they think she's an administration official, not an elected official. Thusly, I posit they are mistaking this as tacit recognition by the Biden Administration as recognition of Taiwanese sovereignty. They would be sorely mistaken, however. They are inciting themselves, she is inciting nothing.

The Chinese understand perfectly well how our government is structured. They probably have a better idea of it than most Americans.

The problem is America's lack of understanding of Chinese history, as stated above. From the Opium Wars to the present day, the west has been sticking its nose in China's business, and we need to knock it off.

We don't need help from China in making our economic hardship worse. They are a contributing factor, but people like Pelosi are major factors, thus we "don't need China's help with that. "

Again, says the guy collecting a government check.

Forum List

Back