Dear Advertisers

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
On you tube and Microsoft solitaire

your stupid ads, will not encourage me to vote for Biden- Microsoft, I ain't buying or down loading ANY of your stupid games-

I appreciate the fact that the you tubers get monetized (a small amount)- but, come on- Biden ads :auiqs.jpg:with an alleged former military intelligence person regaling Biden for the 'new vehicle' Holy Shit! Really?

Who the hell falls for any advertising?
The fact that companies spend millions for ads seems like a pathetic waste of money which instead could go to lowering prices which consumers would appreciate.
Word of mouth and making a quality product does far more than a barrage of ads.
The ads get too obnoxious I make it a point to actually never buy their products.

Anytime I see a company push a political agenda, or some social thing like BLM I stop shopping with them.

I didn't order anything from Amazon when they had that bullshit BLM thing on their webpage, I quit watching professional sports entirely because I'm sick of it, wife and i sat down in a restaurant and left when we noticed the BLM flag in their, during elections we left a bestbuy when an employee asked if we voted for Biden and told the manager on the way out the door.

I hate fucking hate shit like that shoved in my face.

Forum List

Back