Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beaten with a bullwhip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
In the Middle East thieves get their hands cut off and liars get their tongues cut out. There are some poster here who if they got their tongues cut out or their hands crushed for their lies I'd be throw party.

If you could legally beat the shit out some lying sack of shit cons like the ones who post here would you beat the shit out of them?

Do you think lying should be protected speech? It isn't legally protected speech but when liars lie the get away with it. I don't think they should get away with it and I am all for do it yourself justice. So if somebody beat the living shit out of some liar and if I were on the jury my verdict would be not guilty.

you should delete this and try again when you sober up.
the spelling alone is going to cause great embarrassment to you.

In the Middle East thieves get their hands cut off and liars get their tongues cut out. There are some poster here who if they got their tongues cut out or their hands crushed for their lies I'd be throw party.

If you could legally beat the shit out some lying sack of shit cons like the ones who post here would you beat the shit out of them?

Do you think lying should be protected speech? It isn't legally protected speech but when liars lie the get away with it. I don't think they should get away with it and I am all for do it yourself justice. So if somebody beat the living shit out of some liar and if I were on the jury my verdict would be not guilty.
so you are against the first Amendment

shocking

and you're a leftist pile of lying shit as well

not shocking

How much child support did that dead beat dad bill clinton pay for Danny Williams.

Well when you catch a lefttard troll lying, which is about every 17.4 seconds, I think they should meet this guy
Burger_king_.jpg

Lying last I checked might be a sin but unless your doing it under oath it's not a crime. Interesting how the left who usually shows such disdain for religion would suggest using essentially Shari law to punish liars.

Funny thing about the left. They want to create new laws and harsh penalties administered by the government. Meanwhile the president uses federal agencies like the IRS to punish and inconvenience innocent people.

Damn boy, you didn't include Americas most popular punishment for liars. ELECT THEM TO PUBLIC OFFICE.

If you did that the left wing poster here would have no tongues and no hands....how would they lie then? Since lying is the only way they can make their points and push their stupid agenda?

If you did that the left wing poster here would have no tongues and no hands....how would they lie then? Since lying is the only way they can make their points and push their stupid agenda?

How would they jack off trannies in the ladies room?

Are you nuts? HIllary doesn't lie. Her words just mean different things the next day.

Forum List

Back