Deadly fungal infection spreading at an alarming rate, CDC says

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

8882cf703eff4647d79c01b287c41e5c

Why is this?

Because healthcare facilities only hire invaders for janitorial services, who have no clue what cleanliness is, much less HOW to clean and what to use when cleaning healthcare facilities to keep them sterile. And more than likely ARE INFECTED WHEN THEY ILLEGALLY CROSS OUR BORDERS.

Instead of actually CLEANING and SANITIZING, they are SPREADING germs, viruses, diseases, and molds.

I've witnessed this many times being in hospitals, care clinics, and nursing homes. As long as it "SMELLS CLEAN", thats all they care about. They don't care if it IS clean.

And look at the map.........the worst hit areas are the states with the HIGHEST catastrophic rates of invaders!!!

Why is this?

Because healthcare facilities only hire invaders for janitorial services, who have no clue what cleanliness is, much less HOW to clean and what to use when cleaning healthcare facilities to keep them sterile. And more than likely ARE INFECTED WHEN THEY ILLEGALLY CROSS OUR BORDERS.

Instead of actually CLEANING and SANITIZING, they are SPREADING germs, viruses, diseases, and molds.

I've witnessed this many times being in hospitals, care clinics, and nursing homes. As long as it "SMELLS CLEAN", thats all they care about. They don't care if it IS clean.

And look at the map.........the worst hit areas are the states with the HIGHEST catastrophic rates of invaders!!!
I am sure you live in a germ-free environment-NOT!

Living out in the world is one thing. Our bodies are used to fighting off germs, bacteria, and such.

People in nursing homes and care centers require a more sanitized environment, because of their age, fragility, and degrading immune systems. Even people in hospitals need it sanitzed correctly in order to recover for their reasons in being in the hospital.

Why is this?

I can relate.
I picked up candida when I had my last hip surgery.
I had to have a PICC line into my heart for 5 months and give myself daily intravenous antibiotic treatments.
It sucked to put it mildly.

picc-in-arm.jpg

Why is this?

Leave it to Golfing Gator to laugh about something so serious.

Yikes sorry to hear that. I'm curious, was your immunity down at the time you contracted the infection?

Nope.
I knew something was going on when it refused to heal when I'm normally a fast healer.
Had to drain it damn near everyday for a month. What really freaked me out was when the Wife was squeezing my thigh to get the crap out and she wasnt strong enough to do it properly.
I took over and out shot a white egg shaped bit about the size of a pea and a white strip of what looked like trainers tape.
They had to go back in and remove the socket and replace it with an antibiotic impregnated cement and get the PICC line installed.
Still have to go back and have them replace the cement with the socket.
candida-albicans.jpg

IMG_3730.jpeg

Forum List

Back