Deadlier Than The Disease?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No one will be totally surprised, based on how creators were given immunity from repercussions while allowing them to bypass safety protocols and procedures to create an experimental drug that does NOT prevent anyone from catching COVID but does cause changes in womens' periods, heart damage and failure, strokes, and more.

No one will be totally surprised, based on how creators were given immunity from repercussions while allowing them to bypass safety protocols and procedures to create an experimental drug that does NOT prevent anyone from catching COVID but does cause changes in womens' periods, heart damage and failure, strokes, and more.

Great list, though the simplest issues have not been deciphered: the death stats for each specific type of vaccine, so as to separate the chimpanzee-based vaccines from the others.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch: Obiden just came down with Covid. Twice. Apparently, being vaccinated and boosted ninteenbazillion times and masks, doesn't work as advertised.
What he is experiencing is called "rebound covid" and such is claimed to be a direct consequence of treatment with Paxlovid anti-viral! I do not believe for one minute that any serious fascist democrat in DC has ever allowed the faux vaxx's into their bodies, that includes Biden!

I have been seeing the emergent data this last 1.5 years or so and its shocking. Tens of millions are gonna be dying in the US, some swiftly, but much more likely over a couple of years time, and then there is the absolute surety of rare and fatal cancers beginning to emerge.

If you have tuned in to the rhetoric of the Great Reset crowd, the billionaires, then you would have heard them casually explain to thunderous applause from their peers, that we are gonna be reducing the population of the earth by 2030 to the tune of 90% or more, there are video/audio clips you can easily obtain from just two years ago or so of Bill Gates warning that "Monkey Pox" was coming, one of the rarest diseases on earth, and the rarest of the pox viruses, yet somehow Bill Gates knew it was coming, and it is here now!

We are not voting our way out of this, you need to be fucking armed and you need to possess ammunition from which to feed those arms, you need to stockpile enough ammo to last you years, not just for defense against the fascists, but to get game with. They are in my opinion, obviously intending to murder off around 200-million Americans, and 5-billion or better worldwide. This is what "Deagle" was reporting on to Obama in 2014, and again to Trump in 2019, they were clearly forecasting the fallout from the Great Reset....

Its all real, they are really fucking doing it, you need to cultivate the mentality necessary to kill them back!

I would be interested to find how many politicians - and who, probably behind Pelosi - are heavily invested in those pharmaceutical companies.
~~~~~~
We certainly know that Fauci is collecting royalties:
**********​

The vaxxx is safe and effective bigots!

These things are causing heart attacks
ahahhahahahahha.jpeg

Should of had a waffle racists!

What he is experiencing is called "rebound covid" and such is claimed to be a direct consequence of treatment with Paxlovid anti-viral! I do not believe for one minute that any serious fascist democrat in DC has ever allowed the faux vaxx's into their bodies, that includes Biden!

I have been seeing the emergent data this last 1.5 years or so and its shocking. Tens of millions are gonna be dying in the US, some swiftly, but much more likely over a couple of years time, and then there is the absolute surety of rare and fatal cancers beginning to emerge.

If you have tuned in to the rhetoric of the Great Reset crowd, the billionaires, then you would have heard them casually explain to thunderous applause from their peers, that we are gonna be reducing the population of the earth by 2030 to the tune of 90% or more, there are video/audio clips you can easily obtain from just two years ago or so of Bill Gates warning that "Monkey Pox" was coming, one of the rarest diseases on earth, and the rarest of the pox viruses, yet somehow Bill Gates knew it was coming, and it is here now!

We are not voting our way out of this, you need to be fucking armed and you need to possess ammunition from which to feed those arms, you need to stockpile enough ammo to last you years, not just for defense against the fascists, but to get game with. They are in my opinion, obviously intending to murder off around 200-million Americans, and 5-billion or better worldwide. This is what "Deagle" was reporting on to Obama in 2014, and again to Trump in 2019, they were clearly forecasting the fallout from the Great Reset....

Its all real, they are really fucking doing it, you need to cultivate the mentality necessary to kill them back!
Save what needs Savin
Kill who needs killing

Wait patiently for the collapse ....don't worry we'll all know when it's here

The vaxxx is safe and effective bigots!

These things are causing heart attacks
View attachment 676528

Should of had a waffle racists!
The vaccine does not work - you have been lied to. Biden has been vaccinated, boistered,dosed up again and again, ant tge shot he said would prevent you from getting COVID has failed him twice and has killed thousands.

After getting Nboth shots I got COVID, turned into COVID Double Pneumonia, developed heart trouble, and had a stroke. I am living proof of what the experimental drug can do, and it isn't prevent COVID.

Forum List

Back