De Blasio appoints wife head of coronavirus racial inequality task force

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Forget about appointment of his wife to collect a government check, NYC needs a coronavirus racial inequality task force?

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

Forget about appointment of his wife to collect a government check, NYC needs a coronavirus racial inequality task force?

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

The question should be, does she have experience in dog breeding? :eusa_think:

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

I have experience in gardening, horticulture, model railroading, photography, astronomy to name a few things. I’ve also driven locomotives and responsible for key assemblies on aircraft and military helicopters.
So what’s your point again?

Forget about appointment of his wife to collect a government check, NYC needs a coronavirus racial inequality task force? WHAT A SHITHOLE!

NY needs to to further waste all the extra cash the city & state have on hand.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

Its totally fucked up to even have that kind of shit. No wonder the dumbshits are dying like flies.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

I have experience in gardening, horticulture, model railroading, photography, astronomy to name a few things. I’ve also driven locomotives and responsible for key assemblies on aircraft and military helicopters.

I guess the point would be, some morons have no idea how to click links.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

I guess the point would be, some morons have no idea how to click links.
WOOSH the obvious flies over your head.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

Just one of many ridiculous stories-
April 22, 2020

Reuters and other new outlets claim President Trump tapped a “former Labradoodle breeder… to lead U.S. pandemic task force.” They imply the official, Brian Harrison, is unqualified and blame him for supposed slowing the U.S. coronavirus response.

The stories from multiple outlets appear on the same day.

However, Harrison never led the coronavirus task force. Additionally, while he did briefly own a family business raising Labradoodles, he has also served three administrations in high level posts and was not plucked from dog breeding obscurity to serve on the pandemic task force.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

April 22, 2020

Reuters and other new outlets claim President Trump tapped a “former Labradoodle breeder… to lead U.S. pandemic task force.” They imply the official, Brian Harrison, is unqualified and blame him for supposed slowing the U.S. coronavirus response.

However, Harrison never led the coronavirus task force. Additionally, while he did briefly own a family business raising Labradoodles, he has also served three administrations in high level posts and was not plucked from dog breeding obscurity to serve on the pandemic task force.
The Left must lie and distort.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

April 22, 2020

Poor Pogo

Gets humiliated again. :iyfyus.jpg:

McCray will probably be given a position by her husband, Bill, to head a new task force for the financial support of the LGBTQ community, given her lesbian past as she has often talked about. Interestingly she is still attracted to women...:lmao: "New York, New York, it's a wonderful town," eh Frank?

Snip:

Chirlane DeBlasio who said she doesn't like labels declined to call herself bisexual but suggested that she can still be attracted to women.

"I'm married, I'm monogamous, but I'm not dead and Bill isn't either," she told the magazine with a laugh.

NY Public Advocate Bill de Blasio and wife, Chirlane de Blasio; photos from trip to Ghana.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

April 22, 2020

I made no such claim. READ IT.

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

Forum List

Back