New Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Senate, on Wednesday, confirmed General Charles Q. Brown, Jr., as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, with an overwhelming majority.

The vote for Brown’s appointment was finalized, with 83-11.

Currently, Brown is the Chief of Staff for the U.S. Air Force.

According to his biography on the military branch’s website, Brown was commissioned in 1984 as a distinguished graduate of the ROTC program at Texas Tech University. He has served at numerous squadron and wing levels and served as an F-16 Fighting Falcon Instructor at the U.S. Air Force Weapons School.

He has also commanded a fighter squadron, the U.S. Air Force Weapons School, two fighter wings and U.S. Air Force Central Command.

Before serving as the Chief of Staff, he was the commander of the Pacific Air Forces, Air Component Commander for U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The U.S. Senate today confirmed Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., the head of Pacific Air Forces, to be the 22nd Air Force chief of staff and first African American to lead a branch of the U.S. military as its highest-ranking officer.

Brown, headquartered at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, takes over an Air Force grappling with racism in its ranks and the death of George Floyd, a force stretched by lengthy desert conflicts and emerging high-tech competition with China and Russia, as well as the expectation of leaner defense budgets due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The only other African American to serve on the Joint Chiefs of Staff was Army Gen. Colin Powell, who was chairman from 1988 to 1993, according to Air Force Magazine.

In a Pacific Air Forces video, Brown, known as “CQ,” spoke of the racism that still plagues the country.

“As the commander of Pacific Air Forces, a senior leader in our Air Force, and an African-American, many of you may be wondering what I’m thinking about the current events surrounding the tragic death of George Floyd,” he said.

“Here’s what I’m thinking about. I’m thinking about how full I am with emotion not just for George Floyd, but the many African-Americans that have suffered the same fate as George Floyd,” Brown said as part of a lengthy list.

Comment:
Brown has misplaced anger.
Floyd died from a drug overdose.
Even though a biased jury convicted officer Chauvin, it was a tainted unjust conviction.
Brown should consider some statistics on interracial violence while he is thinking about Floyd.
The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is 2 to 1, even though the population ratio is over 5 to 1.
We never hear any anger about injustice when a White person is the victim of interracial violence, which happens twice as often.
When Darrell Brooks ran over 60 Christmas paraders because he hated White people, there were no cries of inequality or injustice or hate crime.
None of those innocent victims of interracial violence will get a statue or street mural or pretentious kneeling.

interracialviolencestatisticskjdhkjdsh.JPG

interracialviolencegfdgdfdhdh.jpg

interracialviolencestatsjasjkjhadkjhadhh.jpg

The Senate, on Wednesday, confirmed General Charles Q. Brown, Jr., as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, with an overwhelming majority.

According to his biography on the military branch’s website, Brown was commissioned in 1984 as a distinguished graduate of the ROTC program at Texas Tech University. He has served at numerous squadron and wing levels and served as an F-16 Fighting Falcon Instructor at the U.S. Air Force Weapons School.

He has also commanded a fighter squadron, the U.S. Air Force Weapons School, two fighter wings and U.S. Air Force Central Command.

Before serving as the Chief of Staff, he was the commander of the Pacific Air Forces, Air Component Commander for U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The U.S. Senate today confirmed Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., the head of Pacific Air Forces, to be the 22nd Air Force chief of staff and first African American to lead a branch of the U.S. military as its highest-ranking officer.

Brown, headquartered at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, takes over an Air Force grappling with racism in its ranks and the death of George Floyd, a force stretched by lengthy desert conflicts and emerging high-tech competition with China and Russia, as well as the expectation of leaner defense budgets due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The only other African American to serve on the Joint Chiefs of Staff was Army Gen. Colin Powell, who was chairman from 1988 to 1993, according to Air Force Magazine.

In a Pacific Air Forces video, Brown, known as “CQ,” spoke of the racism that still plagues the country.

“As the commander of Pacific Air Forces, a senior leader in our Air Force, and an African-American, many of you may be wondering what I’m thinking about the current events surrounding the tragic death of George Floyd,” he said.

“Here’s what I’m thinking about. I’m thinking about how full I am with emotion not just for George Floyd, but the many African-Americans that have suffered the same fate as George Floyd,” Brown said as part of a lengthy list.

Comment:
Even though a biased jury convicted officer Chauvin, it was a tainted unjust conviction.
Brown should consider some statistics on interracial violence while he is thinking about Floyd.
The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is 2 to 1, even though the population ratio is over 5 to 1.
We never hear any anger about injustice when a White person is the victim of interracial violence, which happens twice as often.
When Darrell Brooks ran over 60 Christmas paraders because he hated White people, there were no cries of inequality or injustice or hate crime.
None of those innocent victims of interracial violence will get a statue or street mural or pretentious kneeling.

View attachment 836841

View attachment 836842

View attachment 836843
Yet another diversity hire. :iagree:

If they run Mikechelle Obama for president, a whole lot of "first" boxes could be checked.

Comment:

View attachment 836841

View attachment 836842

View attachment 836843
Now we have dumbass low IQ Affrimative Action Negroes as Secretary of the Defense and for Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff.

Then we have that idiot as Commander in Chief.

Heaven help us if Biden's Chinese buddies try to make a move on us.

Now we have dumbass low IQ Affrimative Action Negroes as Secretary of the Defense and for Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff.

Then we have that idiot as Commander in Chief.

Heaven help us if Biden's Chinese buddies try to make a move on us.
Top it off the guy looks like an asshole.

I knew they would replace that prick with an even worse prick.

lol Fake posturing over Floyd, like these racist sociopaths really give a crap about Floyd and his ilk; it's just an excuse for their own criminal inclinations and racism.

Forum List

Back