DC Trucker Rally Flopper

Cointreau! Am not!

0f180dc3-5c66-4836-8127-21778378631a_1.d249b9045193e5fa3bcf9a9cb33a9523.jpeg
A little insight would do wonders for you, but not your ego; such as it is.

It's not my fault your a dick.Freud has the answer, but I can't discuss that.

You gonna cry like a little bitch all day, or what? Get it together, man.

Grab yer coonskin hat and the rabbit gun, hop in the MAGAmobile, and go join the truckers.

You gonna cry like a little bitch all day, or what? Get it together, man.

Grab yer coonskin hat and the rabbit gun, hop in the MAGAmobile, and go join the truckers.
In Prague?! Anyway, get yourself some Colt 45 and hang out with your skanks at the corner. Pay or steal the malt liquor, the skank you might have to pay for.

In Prague?! Anyway, get yourself some Colt 45 and hang out with your skanks at the corner. Pay or steal the malt liquor, the skank you might have to pay for.
No, I think they are scattered all over the Midwest. Meth country, they're feeling right at home.

Seems they are a bit rudderless, now that the Russan trolls have abandoned them.

Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

Well, the Biden troops were gonna hit them with javelins, so ..... back to the shot of early times and an old style draft bar.

They didn't go, that is correct and NONE of them had daddy get a doctor to claim bone spurs. Of course, your lard god had his own personal Viet Nam against STDs.....he lost.
They did not serve. Correct.

They didn't go, that is correct and NONE of them had daddy get a doctor to claim bone spurs. Of course, your lard god had his own personal Viet Nam against STDs.....he lost.

What Clinton did was pretty reprehensible.

He joined ROTC at the University of Arkansas after he received his draft notice. He applied for ROTC and, after an arduous two hour interview, Army Colonel Eugene J. Holmeson approved Clinton's ROTC appointment.

On Dec. 3, 1969, Clinton penned a letter to Holmeson, thanking him for saving him from the draft.

“I was not ‘saving’ him from serving his country. . . . I was making it possible for a Rhodes scholar to serve in the military as an officer,” Holmes wrote.

Holmeson charged that Clinton intentionally deceived him by using the possibility of joining the ROTC as a ploy to work with the draft board to delay his induction.

Bill Clinton is a scumbag's scumbag...

Forum List

Back