DC Trucker Rally Flopper

The Dems saw this convoy coming and removed mandates...I call that a win.,...not a flop....
tenor-3.gif

Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

With Europe on the brink of war, the silly little bitches whining about vax'ing were simply ignored... the world has bigger fish to fry at the moment...

Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

How embarrassing!

I've been trying to follow this but the images accompanying even the most "pro-convoy" stories tell the real story.

Not unexpected.
It's a 4+ day trip and would cost the average trucker around $2000 just to make the drive.

Is the Trump "drive" over?

If they were rioting in cities calling for defunding police etc the media and the looney left would lap it up like candy.

How embarrassing!

I've been trying to follow this but the images accompanying even the most "pro-convoy" stories tell the real story.

Not unexpected.
It's a 4+ day trip and would cost the average trucker around $2000 just to make the drive.

Is the Trump "drive" over?
I heard the truck convoy cancelled out in Las Vegas. Hell of a place to lose your ass trying to get to DC.

Apparently, most of the online hype disappeared when Russian trolls got repurposed to propaganda about Ukraine and Europe.

And now the useful idiot American truckers are rudderless, without their Russian troll leadership and media team.
Now Tucker & the Fox News goon squad will have to find another mob of rubes to rile up over a mask.

Come Spring, Summer & warm weather- Carnies.

I knew this whole thing missed its moment from the get-go. In America, the time for this was back in early summer, just as everyone was in a fevered pitch (no pun intended) about the vaccines. The mandates are all falling around here. I don't know what's happened to Canada--they've REALLY lost their marbles up there to let this nonsense continue this long.

Copycats lose a lot of punch.

With Europe on the brink of war, the silly little bitches whining about vax'ing were simply ignored... the world has bigger fish to fry at the moment...

Meanwhile, it is announced today that all the parents who exposed their kids to the "safe and effective" Pfizer vaccine did so for a whopping 12% reduced rate of infection for about six weeks.

That's not going away.....even if you're hoping the mess that is Eastern Europe will save you.

Forum List

Back