Nov 26, 2011
aca_1.jpg

Day 1: The Signing of ObamaCare

mcconnell_1.jpg

O no he di'int!

tea_party_1.jpg

Trow da bahstahds out!

boehner_1.jpg

We're going to put on some theater for the rubes and repeal ObamaCare, knowing it will be stopped in the Senate and by Obama.

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward five years...

ryan_4.jpg

ObamaCare is repealed for the 60th time!

crowd_1.jpg

ryan_5.jpg

The rubes never get tired of this shit!

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward one year...

crowd_1.jpg

Trump and the GOP win! Now we can REALLY repeal ObamaCare!!!

ryan_3.jpg

I can't REALLY repeal the ACA. That was just a ruse to win the election!

fu7703.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

Last edited:
The emphasis now seems to be a long process of replacing it with a larger government program.

aca_1.jpg

Day 1: The Signing of ObamaCare

mcconnell_1.jpg

O no he di'int!

tea_party_1.jpg

Trow da bastards out!

boehner_1.jpg

We're going to put on some theater for the rubes and repeal ObamaCare, knowing it will be stopped in the Senate and by Obama.

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward five years...

ryan_4.jpg

ObamaCare is repealed for the 60th time!

crowd_1.jpg

ryan_5.jpg

The rubes never get tired of this shit!

https://s30.postimg.org/en42sl8hd/time_warp.jpg
Time travel forward one year...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?
It's easy to F things up, so ACA was easy to find a token black boy and implement an 8 foot high stack of law without knowing what it says.

Replacements have been created, the debate being taken now is to eliminate and replace later or do it all in one lump.

Day 2,512 of our captivity, the rubes spunk in their jeans over...crowd sizes and a Muslim ban. "I'm already tired of winning! Woo hoo!"

Health care costs and the federal debt continue to rise.

winning.jpg

It's easy to F things up, so ACA was easy to find a token black boy and implement an 8 foot high stack of law without knowing what it says.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to pass something that needs a "doc fix" for the next 12 years...

Some great benchmark requirements have been set by the pseudocons.

The replacement will firstly have to be perfect. It cannot have any unintended consequences in it which require a fix, a.k.a. "we have to pass it to know what's in it".

The replacement will have to be short. If it is too long, the tards won't accept it and will invent "death panels" and other shit that isn't actually in there. They will never read it anyway, no matter how short it is. But page count is a big deal to pseudocons for some reason.

The replacement will have to lower the cost of health care. That's a big one. If it doesn't, the pseudocons will be morally obligated to start at least 20 topics each time health insurance spikes, or be guilty of being raging hypocrites.

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.
And let me buy any insurance I want. The government telling me I can't buy something that is perfectly good for other citizens is outlandish

Your country is not so innocent. Your country has killers. Your country cannot be trusted with anyone's health.

Forum List

Back