Day 2,512 Of Our Captivity

aca_1.jpg

Day 1: The Signing of ObamaCare

mcconnell_1.jpg

O no he di'int!

tea_party_1.jpg

Trow da bahstahds out!

boehner_1.jpg

We're going to put on some theater for the rubes and repeal ObamaCare, knowing it will be stopped in the Senate and by Obama.

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward five years...

ryan_4.jpg

ObamaCare is repealed for the 60th time!

crowd_1.jpg

ryan_5.jpg

The rubes never get tired of this shit!

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward one year...

crowd_1.jpg

Trump and the GOP win! Now we can REALLY repeal ObamaCare!!!

ryan_3.jpg

I can't REALLY repeal the ACA. That was just a ruse to win the election!

fu7703.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

The GOP has a rescue plan.

Operation Eagle Claw/Evening Light

The demoquacks couldn't have come up with a more fucked up plan if they tried.

By stealing the GOP's idea? Um...okay.

Go try and snow someone else with that crap...you could get one of your fellow loons to buy it.

The only good thing that came out of that disaster was it kicked the Dems out of power.

Right...Heritage Foundation came up with it and Romney implemented it. It turned bad when the Dems stole it.

If that's what lost Dems their "power", why is it more popular than Trump himself?

Fox News Poll 1/19/17

The Republican choices are:

1. Repeal the ACA and do not replace it - No National Healthcare program at all.
2. Repeal the ACA and replace it with a token National Care Program.
3. Amend the ACA and call it a Repeal
4. Repeal the ACA and extend Medicare or do a public option
5. Repeal the ACA and go single payer

The ACA was based on a Republican plan for a National Healthcare program. It's really the only type of program that's remotely acceptable to Rebublicans. They would prefer to have NO National Healthcare program, but politically that would be a disaster for them. So I think #1 is out of the question.

So, from the list above it will be either #2 or #3 (In my opinion). #2 will, over time be a disaster for them, but they may very well go for it anyway.

1. Repeal the ACA and do not replace it - No National Healthcare program at all.
2. Repeal the ACA and replace it with a token National Care Program.
3. Amend the ACA and call it a Repeal
4. Repeal the ACA and extend Medicare or do a public option
5. Repeal the ACA and go single payer

The ACA was based on a Republican plan for a National Healthcare program. It's really the only type of program that's remotely acceptable to Rebublicans. They would prefer to have NO National Healthcare program, but politically that would be a disaster for them. So I think #1 is out of the question.

So, from the list above it will be either #2 or #3 (In my opinion). #2 will, over time be a disaster for them, but they may very well go for it anyway.
Because nothing cures a total government fuckup better than a big truckload of more government fuckupery.

Twit.

aca_1.jpg

Day 1: The Signing of ObamaCare

mcconnell_1.jpg

O no he di'int!

tea_party_1.jpg

Trow da bastards out!

boehner_1.jpg

We're going to put on some theater for the rubes and repeal ObamaCare, knowing it will be stopped in the Senate and by Obama.

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward five years...

ryan_4.jpg

ObamaCare is repealed for the 60th time!

crowd_1.jpg

ryan_5.jpg

The rubes never get tired of this shit!

https://s30.postimg.org/en42sl8hd/time_warp.jpg
Time travel forward one year...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?
It's easy to F things up, so ACA was easy to find a token black boy and implement an 8 foot high stack of law without knowing what it says.

Replacements have been created, the debate being taken now is to eliminate and replace later or do it all in one lump.

Care to share your insider info? No? Thought so. So full of shit.

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.

We have a meeting of the minds!!!!!
I'm marking my calendar. Did you?
:)

Indeed...but you're right, just go back to private insurance. This entire thing has been a gigantic and expensive disaster

Yeah, let's go back to a corporate board of underwriters (otherwise known as a death panel) beholding to shareholders to turn a profit based on denying claims and canceling policies at their whim. That way we can go from 37th in the world for health care to maybe 50th.

From the New England Journal of Medicine:
Ranking 37th — Measuring the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System
Christopher J.L. Murray, M.D.,
D.Phil., and Julio Frenk, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H.
N Engl J Med 2010; 362:98-99January 14, 2010
DOI: 10.1056/NEJMp0910064

"""It is hard to ignore that in 2006, the United States was number 1 in terms of health care spending per capita but ranked 39th for infant mortality, 43rd for adult female mortality, 42nd for adult male mortality, and 36th for life expectancy.3 These facts have fueled a question now being discussed in academic circles, as well as by government and the public: Why do we spend so much to get so little?"""

Obamacare/ACA has some problems, but we don't have to look any further than the other 36 countries that outrank us to figure out how to fix it.
Otherwise, step up and put your neck on the line and trust a corporation for your health and longevity and not a doctor. (dropping the mic)

From your own link:

He is pushing for H.R. 628 to be part of the larger legislation to replace the Affordable Care Act.

I slaughtered this one the other day. It's a part repeal, part fix, and a whole lot of nothing.

That's the same one!

Part repeal:

The PFA only addresses Title I of the ACA, the insurance reform and affordability provisions.

2,512 days to come up with a replacement, and they STILL don't have one.

If they did have a replacement, then why aren't they repealing ObamaCare like they have in the past?

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.
Agree. Sadly, we were sold down the UHC river decades ago by the GOP, not the private insurance route.

The rubes just haven't caught on yet.

If they did have a replacement, then why aren't they repealing ObamaCare like they have in the past?

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.
guess the people didn't mind. they keep putting them there. wonder why eh?

1. Repeal the ACA and do not replace it
Some of the rubes think Option 1 is the way to go.

In case anyone else thinks that plan is a good idea, here's a refresher of the rate of rising healthcare costs before ObamaCare:

ileyxj.jpg

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.
Because they are rubes, of course! :lol:

Their masters absolutely count on the willful ignorance and stupidity of the flock.

"He has an R after his name, and that is all that matters!"

1. Repeal the ACA and do not replace it
Some of the rubes think Option 1 is the way to go.

In case anyone else thinks that plan is a good idea, here's a refresher of the rate of rising healthcare costs before ObamaCare:

ileyxj.jpg
again, the fact that they will own whatever it is they undo, it is imperative to get it somewhat right. I think they are afraid to cut the cord. However, it hasn't hurt them in the voting booth eh?

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.
Because they are rubes, of course! :lol:

Their masters absolutely count on the willful ignorance and stupidity of the flock.

"He has an R after his name, and that is all that matters!"
so that's the flock on the left as well? not sure I follow. They have to win their districts.

Forum List

Back