Day 2,512 Of Our Captivity

The Republican choices are:

1. Repeal the ACA and do not replace it
Some of the rubes think Option 1 is the way to go.

In case anyone else thinks that plan is a good idea, here's a refresher of the rate of rising healthcare costs before ObamaCare:

ileyxj.jpg
again, the fact that they will own whatever it is they undo, it is imperative to get it somewhat right. I think they are afraid to cut the cord. However, it hasn't hurt them in the voting booth eh?
Yes, the GOP has shown that lying, hypocrisy, bigotry, and mass ignorance can get them pretty far.

They have no reason to give up that business model as long as the rubes choose to stay stupid.

And you are right about the GOP owning health care now. That's why I listed the benchmarks they now have to meet, by the standards set by they themselves and their rubes.

2,512 days to come up with a replacement, and they STILL don't have one.

If they did have a replacement, then why aren't they repealing ObamaCare like they have in the past?

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.
guess the people didn't mind. they keep putting them there. wonder why eh?
Because they are rubes, of course! :lol:

Their masters absolutely count on the willful ignorance and stupidity of the flock.

"He has an R after his name, and that is all that matters!"
so that's the flock on the left as well? not sure I follow. They have to win their districts.
As I have pointed out many times, Congress has single digit approval ratings, and yet the House has a 98 percent re-election rate.

"Those other assholes spend too much on pork, but my guy brings home the bacon!"

We get the politicians we deserve.

In case anyone else thinks that plan is a good idea, here's a refresher of the rate of rising healthcare costs before ObamaCare:

ileyxj.jpg
again, the fact that they will own whatever it is they undo, it is imperative to get it somewhat right. I think they are afraid to cut the cord. However, it hasn't hurt them in the voting booth eh?
Yes, the GOP has shown that lying, hypocrisy, bigotry, and mass ignorance can get them pretty far.

They have no reason to give up that business model as long as the rubes choose to stay stupid.

And you are right about the GOP owning health care now. That's why I listed the benchmarks they now have to meet, by the standards set by they themselves and their rubes.
i think it's really because the thing stinks so much and the dems gave it to us, they win without doing anything cause we know who'll own it next. D'OH!!!!

Health insurance is a whacked out thing. I certainly don't understand how an aspirin at a hospital can be 5 dollars a pill but eh what the hey. keep raping us.

If they did have a replacement, then why aren't they repealing ObamaCare like they have in the past?

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Their masters absolutely count on the willful ignorance and stupidity of the flock.

so that's the flock on the left as well? not sure I follow. They have to win their districts.
As I have pointed out many times, Congress has single digit approval ratings, and yet the House has a 98 percent re-election rate.

"Those other assholes spend too much on pork, but my guy brings home the bacon!"

dude, I don't disagree in the least. I have Michael Madigan in my state and he single handily has bankrupt the state of Illinois. give me fking term limits and get this garbage out of our houses.

ileyxj.jpg

i think it's really because the thing stinks so much and the dems gave it to us, they win without doing anything cause we know who'll own it next. D'OH!!!!

Health insurance is a whacked out thing. I certainly don't understand how an aspirin at a hospital can be 5 dollars a pill but eh what the hey. keep raping us.
The price of your aspirin is negotiated between your insurance provider and your health care provider.

It costs what it costs because a hospital has huge overhead.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

dude, I don't disagree in the least. I have Michael Madigan in my state and he single handily has bankrupt the state of Illinois. give me fking term limits and get this garbage out of our houses.
Term limits are set in the voting booth.

If the rubes are too stupid to know they are being conned, then they get the politicians they deserve.

Opps I thought you said Refreshments......nevermind

So give you I'd card to the border guard
Your alias says you're Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Of the United Federation of Planets
'Cause they won't speak English any ways

Everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people
So meet me at the mission at midnight
We'll divy up there

So I got the pistol
So I get the Pesos
Yeah that seems fair

Opps I thought you said Refreshments......nevermind

So give you I'd card to the border guard
Your alias says you're Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Of the United Federation of Planets
'Cause they won't speak English any ways

So meet me at the mission at midnight
We'll divy up there

So I got the pistol
So I get the Pesos
Yeah that seems fair

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.

We have a meeting of the minds!!!!!
I'm marking my calendar. Did you?
:)

Indeed...but you're right, just go back to private insurance. This entire thing has been a gigantic and expensive disaster

We need to go even further back.

Back before the Rockefeller family destroyed competition. We need to change the paradigm from "Deathcare" into healthcare. We need to get rid of the FDA and have private review agencies tell the consumer what drugs are good, and what ones are bad.

We need to let anyone be a medical practitioner, and have everyone have the freedom to practice the healing arts. In a free society, intelligent people should be able to do their research and find out who is skilled and has results, and who is a quack. We don't need papa government to tell us who has results or who is an "expert." The fact that they have come no closer to finding a cure for some chronic diseases like cancer in over a hundred years should tell us something.

When the government imposes restrictions on who can heal, and who can't, costs go through the roof. If you have ever seen the movie "Patch Adams," you would understand this.

Health is in the food you eat, not in the drugs, surgery, and radiation you receive. Nobody suffers from a lack of drugs. The medical establishment is not in the business of curing people, it is only in the business of treating people. It has always been a for profit industry, as has been the insurance industry that has grown up around it. The government is, thus a bunch of parasites that has latched on to this as a means to control free citizens.

Western Medicine is Rockefeller Medicine – All The Way

How many must feel, stuck on the Western medicine hamster wheel of pill after pill after pill …

Western medicine is Rockefeller medicine – all the way.
". . . Petroleum Drugs

Let’s go back in time to the late 1800s. John D. Rockefeller, a man quoted to have said “competition is sin”, is the head of the Rockefeller family and has just become very rich through extracting oil from the ground. Now he is looking for ways to capitalize even further with his oil, and he comes across the idea of using coal tar – a petroleum derivative – to make substances that affect the human mind, body and nervous system. These are called drugs, and they are excellent at masking or stopping symptoms, but overall do not cure the underlying cause of a disease.

Like other elite leaders of the New World Order who fit the description of an “evil genius” – those high on intellect and low on compassion – Rockefeller used his oil money to buy out part of the massive German pharmaceutical cartel, I.G. Farben. This was the very same cartel that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision of a New World Order founded on racial supremacy, by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. With the control of drug manufacturing under his wings, Rockefeller then embarked on a decidedly wicked plan – wicked from the point of view of a free and healthy humanity, but brilliant from a business perspective.

Western medicine relies on Big Pharma’s petroleum drugs, which the body can never ultimately assimilate. Meanwhile, it engages in biopiracy to steal Nature’s best compounds and patent them.

Destroying any Competition to Western Medicine

Rockefeller saw that there were many types of doctors and healing modalities in existence at that time, from chiropractic to naturopathy to homeopathy to holistic medicine to herbal medicine and more. He wanted to eliminate the competitors of western medicine (the only modality which would propose drugs and radiation as treatment, thus enriching Rockefeller who owned the means to produce these treatments), so he hired a man called Abraham Flexner to submit a report to Congress in 1910. This report “concluded” that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all the natural healing modalities which had existed for hundreds or thousands of years were unscientific quackery. It called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only the allopathic-based AMA be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US.

Sadly, Congress acted upon the conclusions and made them law. Incredibly, allopathy became the standard mainstream modality, even though its 3 main methods of treatment in the 1800s had been blood-letting, surgery and the injection of toxic heavy metals like lead and mercury to supposedly displace disease! It should be noted that hemp was also demonized and criminalized not long after this, not because there is anything dangerous about it, but because it was a huge threat (as both medicine and fuel) to the Rockefeller drug and oil industries, respectively.

The Rockefeller and Carnegie Tax-Exempt Foundations for “Efficient” Philanthropy

The story doesn’t stop there. Rockefeller and another elite leader Carnegie used their tax-exempt Foundations, from 1913 on, to offer huge grants to the best medical schools all over America – on the proviso that only an allopathic-based curriculum be taught, and that some of their agents be allowed to sit on the Board of Directors. They called this “efficient” philanthropy, which, when through the Orwellian translation unit, means they wanted a return on their investment. They systematically dismantled the curricula of these schools by removing any mention of the natural healing power of herbs and plants, or of the importance of diet to health. The result is a system which to this day churns out doctors who are, almost always, utterly clueless about nutrition and disregard the idea that what you eat can actually heal or hurt you.

A couple of decades after this, another law was passed that further entrenched western medicine in America. The Hill-Burton Act of 1946 gave hospitals grants for construction and modernization, on the condition they provide free healthcare to anyone in need, without discrimination of any kind. Although there were good sides to this, the downside was that once people had become dependent on this system for their healthcare needs – especially those on pharmaceutical pills which need to be taken day after day without end – the system switched into a paid system, and the Rockefellers found themselves with new lifelong customers.

The bitter truth is that, in general, when you go to your Western doctor, you are seen as a potential market for the medical factory’s products. For Big Pharma, there is no financial incentive to heal you, because a patient cured is a customer lost. Even if you are not sick, Big Pharma is still targeting you, trying to convince you that you are ill (e.g. with psychiatry’s ridiculous list of fictitious diseases, many of them fake) so that you will try its latest pill. Pregnant women who go to the doctor are treated like this, and peddled intravenous fluid bags, fetal monitors, ultrasound (radiation for a vulnerable baby), a host of drugs, the totally unnecessary episiotomy, and – to top it all off – the Caesarean delivery! . . . "

"The Patient Freedom Act of 2017." Holy shit. This is fucking hilarious in light of what I said just over a week ago:

When you ask a pseudocon for a plan to lower health care costs, you get a blank stare.

After a few minutes of staring into space, they finally come up with, "Freedom!"

Yeah, let's put that in a bill. :lol:

The Really Cool Freedom Act To Save Healthcare of 2017.

"Um...Bob? We need some text to go with that."

I'm a goddam psychic! :cool-45:

We need to get rid of the FDA and have private review agencies tell the consumer what drugs are good, and what ones are bad.

And then GlaxoSmithKline will form the There's No Such Thing As A Bad Pill private agency. And Merck will form the Go Ahead Its Safe private agency. You know, because competition!

We need to let anyone be a medical practitioner, and have everyone have the freedom to practice the healing arts.

Because a $3 homeopathic pill cures cancer. Everybody knows that!

"Look, man. If you didn't go to medical school for eight years to find out if you are being scammed, that's YOUR fault! We don't need no FDA!"

We need to get rid of the FDA and have private review agencies tell the consumer what drugs are good, and what ones are bad.

And then GlaxoSmithKline will form the There's No Such Thing As A Bad Pill private agency. And Merck will form the Go Ahead Its Safe private agency. You know, because competition!

We need to let anyone be a medical practitioner, and have everyone have the freedom to practice the healing arts.

"Look, man. If you didn't go to medical school for eight years to find out if you are being scammed, that's YOUR fault! We don't need no FDA!"

That's perfectly fine.

Folks could Yelp that shit.

The press would cover it, and folks like Nader would cover it, and it would be exposed. If you believe we live in a free society, only the stupid would fall for that crap.

I have no problem with any of the scenario's that you suggest might happen.

OTH, Healthcare costs would drop like a stone, and real cures would pop up over night. Word of mouth would spread like wildfire once the federal government wasn't moving to suppress them, and the whole nation would become more healthy.

The reason other nations are more healthy at a lower cost, is their regulations and oversight is less onerous.

Well, that's just you.

I know what things to eat and drink to avoid illness.

And if I ever do get cancer, first thing I'll do is order some Essiac. That's the whole problem, not everyone does know.

Just throw out the whole thing, go back to private insurance. Or agree to universal healthcare. There is no viable middle road here. Obamacare has proven that.

Indeed...but you're right, just go back to private insurance. This entire thing has been a gigantic and expensive disaster

Back before the Rockefeller family destroyed competition. We need to change the paradigm from "Deathcare" into healthcare. We need to get rid of the FDA and have private review agencies tell the consumer what drugs are good, and what ones are bad.

We need to let anyone be a medical practitioner, and have everyone have the freedom to practice the healing arts. In a free society, intelligent people should be able to do their research and find out who is skilled and has results, and who is a quack. We don't need papa government to tell us who has results or who is an "expert." The fact that they have come no closer to finding a cure for some chronic diseases like cancer in over a hundred years should tell us something.

When the government imposes restrictions on who can heal, and who can't, costs go through the roof. If you have ever seen the movie "Patch Adams," you would understand this.

Health is in the food you eat, not in the drugs, surgery, and radiation you receive. Nobody suffers from a lack of drugs. The medical establishment is not in the business of curing people, it is only in the business of treating people. It has always been a for profit industry, as has been the insurance industry that has grown up around it. The government is, thus a bunch of parasites that has latched on to this as a means to control free citizens.

How many must feel, stuck on the Western medicine hamster wheel of pill after pill after pill …

". . . Petroleum Drugs

Let’s go back in time to the late 1800s. John D. Rockefeller, a man quoted to have said “competition is sin”, is the head of the Rockefeller family and has just become very rich through extracting oil from the ground. Now he is looking for ways to capitalize even further with his oil, and he comes across the idea of using coal tar – a petroleum derivative – to make substances that affect the human mind, body and nervous system. These are called drugs, and they are excellent at masking or stopping symptoms, but overall do not cure the underlying cause of a disease.

Like other elite leaders of the New World Order who fit the description of an “evil genius” – those high on intellect and low on compassion – Rockefeller used his oil money to buy out part of the massive German pharmaceutical cartel, I.G. Farben. This was the very same cartel that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision of a New World Order founded on racial supremacy, by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. With the control of drug manufacturing under his wings, Rockefeller then embarked on a decidedly wicked plan – wicked from the point of view of a free and healthy humanity, but brilliant from a business perspective.

Western medicine relies on Big Pharma’s petroleum drugs, which the body can never ultimately assimilate. Meanwhile, it engages in biopiracy to steal Nature’s best compounds and patent them.

Rockefeller saw that there were many types of doctors and healing modalities in existence at that time, from chiropractic to naturopathy to homeopathy to holistic medicine to herbal medicine and more. He wanted to eliminate the competitors of western medicine (the only modality which would propose drugs and radiation as treatment, thus enriching Rockefeller who owned the means to produce these treatments), so he hired a man called Abraham Flexner to submit a report to Congress in 1910. This report “concluded” that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all the natural healing modalities which had existed for hundreds or thousands of years were unscientific quackery. It called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only the allopathic-based AMA be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US.

Sadly, Congress acted upon the conclusions and made them law. Incredibly, allopathy became the standard mainstream modality, even though its 3 main methods of treatment in the 1800s had been blood-letting, surgery and the injection of toxic heavy metals like lead and mercury to supposedly displace disease! It should be noted that hemp was also demonized and criminalized not long after this, not because there is anything dangerous about it, but because it was a huge threat (as both medicine and fuel) to the Rockefeller drug and oil industries, respectively.

The Rockefeller and Carnegie Tax-Exempt Foundations for “Efficient” Philanthropy

The story doesn’t stop there. Rockefeller and another elite leader Carnegie used their tax-exempt Foundations, from 1913 on, to offer huge grants to the best medical schools all over America – on the proviso that only an allopathic-based curriculum be taught, and that some of their agents be allowed to sit on the Board of Directors. They called this “efficient” philanthropy, which, when through the Orwellian translation unit, means they wanted a return on their investment. They systematically dismantled the curricula of these schools by removing any mention of the natural healing power of herbs and plants, or of the importance of diet to health. The result is a system which to this day churns out doctors who are, almost always, utterly clueless about nutrition and disregard the idea that what you eat can actually heal or hurt you.

A couple of decades after this, another law was passed that further entrenched western medicine in America. The Hill-Burton Act of 1946 gave hospitals grants for construction and modernization, on the condition they provide free healthcare to anyone in need, without discrimination of any kind. Although there were good sides to this, the downside was that once people had become dependent on this system for their healthcare needs – especially those on pharmaceutical pills which need to be taken day after day without end – the system switched into a paid system, and the Rockefellers found themselves with new lifelong customers.

The bitter truth is that, in general, when you go to your Western doctor, you are seen as a potential market for the medical factory’s products. For Big Pharma, there is no financial incentive to heal you, because a patient cured is a customer lost. Even if you are not sick, Big Pharma is still targeting you, trying to convince you that you are ill (e.g. with psychiatry’s ridiculous list of fictitious diseases, many of them fake) so that you will try its latest pill. Pregnant women who go to the doctor are treated like this, and peddled intravenous fluid bags, fetal monitors, ultrasound (radiation for a vulnerable baby), a host of drugs, the totally unnecessary episiotomy, and – to top it all off – the Caesarean delivery! . . . "

In the Soviet Union, and now Russia, doctors are well educated and still use what we would call 'holistic' forms of medicine. The are very effective. I know that back in the 1960s my father in law wa cured of stomach ulcers by simply taking an oral medicine - whil ein the U.S. they would only operate. Also, Seaberry oil is an amazing cure for serious burns - it's well known in Russia, but unknown here.

Down in the Caribbean they've known of the medicinal qualities of Alhoe for centuries, but it was only 'discovered' by western medicine in the 1970s - and only used for skin care products. (BTW - what comes in these products in almost useless, if you try carribbean Alho -which smells horrible - you'll be amazed at how powerful it is).

". . . Petroleum Drugs

In the Soviet Union, and now Russia, doctors are well educated and still use what we would call 'holistic' forms of medicine. The are very effective. I know that back in the 1960s my father in law wa cured of stomach ulcers by simply taking an oral medicine - whil ein the U.S. they would only operate. Also, Seaberry oil is an amazing cure for serious burns - it's well known in Russia, but unknown here.

Down in the Caribbean they've known of the medicinal qualities of Alhoe for centuries, but it was only 'discovered' by western medicine in the 1970s - and only used for skin care products. (BTW - what comes in these products in almost useless, if you try carribbean Alho -which smells horrible - you'll be amazed at how powerful it is).

Americans are purposely kept sick, it's good for the bottom line.

They are kept from information that could make them healthy, and any information that can make them healthy, the trolls of the government run CIA/Rand corp. associated CSICOP, like our good friend here g5000 who had previously admitted to having connection to James Randi, will be all to eager to spread lies and bullshit to confuse the ignorant.

Forum List

Back