David Lindorff (of Salon.com): FBI planned to assassinate Occupy Wall Street Leaders

While we're on the subject of Occupy Wall Street...

Why would you bump a stupid ass old thread?

Oh that's right, you're the moron that created it. Don't you have a welfare check to cash?
If you got a job you wouldn't have time to think of such stupid shit.

Are you claiming that the FBI admitted to something they didn't do?

While we're on the subject of Occupy Wall Street...

Why would you bump a stupid ass old thread?

Oh that's right, you're the moron that created it. Don't you have a welfare check to cash?
If you got a job you wouldn't have time to think of such stupid shit.

Are you claiming that the FBI admitted to something they didn't do?

No, I'm claiming that you are a loser taking advantage of the welfare system because YOU admitted to working under the table for cash while accepting welfare.
Your stupid little thread has 0 impact on America while YOU are one of the diseases that plague our nation.

Loser

No, I'm claiming that you are a loser taking advantage of the welfare system because YOU admitted to working under the table for cash while accepting welfare.
Your stupid little thread has 0 impact on America while YOU are one of the diseases that plague our nation.

Loser

???

I'm a Libertarian, I completely despise the Welfare State, it's a form of theft, an infringement upon our property rights, and ultimately has only made the impoverished even more poor (look at Black America).

I despise Keynesian economics, where citizens are robbed of their money by the Government to bail out financial institutions that engage in abject and overt fraud and criminal activities.

So apparently you hate welfare for the poor, which you should, because it only makes things worse, but you love welfare for the rich, which also makes things worse.

I haven't given out a neg in a long time, but damn, you really earned it.

[MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION]

Also, I've never used welfare in my entire life.

And if you don't think that Obama planning to assassinate people for assembling is a big deal, then you just pretty much shit on the First Amendment.

It's also noted that you are delusion, as you believe the FBI engaged in a massive convoluted conspiracy theory to forge documents that incriminates itself:

here are the original documents by the FBI themselves.
http://www.justiceonline.org/commentary/fbi-files-ows.html#documents

Last edited:

Loser

???

I'm a Libertarian, I completely despise the Welfare State, it's a form of theft, an infringement upon our property rights, and ultimately has only made the impoverished even more poor (look at Black America).

I despise Keynesian economics, where citizens are robbed of their money by the Government to bail out financial institutions that engage in abject and overt fraud and criminal activities.

So apparently you hate welfare for the poor, which you should, because it only makes things worse, but you love welfare for the rich, which also makes things worse.

I haven't given out a neg in a long time, but damn, you really earned it.

[MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION]

Also, I've never used welfare in my entire life.

And if you don't think that Obama planning to assassinate people for assembling is a big deal, then you just pretty much shit on the First Amendment.

It's also noted that you are delusion, as you believe the FBI engaged in a massive convoluted conspiracy theory to forge documents that incriminates itself:

here are the original documents by the FBI themselves.
FBI Documents Reveal Secret Nationwide Occupy Monitoring | PCJF

Then I have you confused with someone else I guess. My apologies. As to your neg..... lol

Ps. I don't believe in corporate welfare either. A safety net for the truly needy yes but everyone else can fuck off.

Forum List

Back