David Lindorff (of Salon.com): FBI planned to assassinate Occupy Wall Street Leaders

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So, it wasn't bad enough when CNN and Huffingtonpost and other news agencies broke the news that the FBI declared the Occupy Wall Street movement a terrorist organization...

FBI considered Occupy movement potential threat, documents say - CNN.com

FBI Investigated 'Occupy' As Possible 'Terrorism' Threat, Internal Documents Show

Now, under a FIOA request, it has been revealed (and admitted by the FBI) they they planned to kill OWS leaders with suppressed sniper rifles!

FBI Document??[DELETED]? Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders ?If Deemed Necessary? - WhoWhatWhy

Here's part of the document (Redactions are labeled "DELETED")

An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas. [DELETED] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued throughout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland (10/6-8/11) at Willard Park which was initially attended by hundreds of protesters.)

They were advocating violent uprising... isnt that terrorism?

I was unaware that there were leaders. I could have sworn the OWS people were claiming they had no leaders.

I was unaware that there were leaders. I could have sworn the OWS people were claiming they had no leaders.

Ron Paul started organizing OWS around the "End the Fed" movement (End the Federal Reserve) and then the Big Banks got afraid and used the full force of the government (that they have bought and paid for) to quickly take it down.

Also, Occupy Wall Street had leaders, I was one of them. It was Obama's FBI policy that initially TORE me away from Progressive ideology.

The LSM (Lamestream corporate owned media) purposely ignored the leaders and other groups who had a message and only showed ignorant/dumb teenagers and college kids that decided to "join the party."

Then Obama targeted Gun Owners, and I did a full 180 degree turn from Progressivism to Libertarianism.

Open your eyes.

They were a bunch of loser kids with no direction in their lives that the left embraced.

Hardly terrorists. And I don't believe for one milisecond that any of them were targeted for assassination by our government.

This is just flat out Retarded.

Ron Paul started organizing OWS around the "End the Fed" movement (End the Federal Reserve) and then the Big Banks got afraid and used the full force of the government (that they have bought and paid for) to quickly take it down.

Also, Occupy Wall Street had leaders, I was one of them. It was Obama's FBI policy that initially TORE me away from Progressive ideology.

The LSM (Lamestream corporate owned media) purposely ignored the leaders and other groups who had a message and only showed ignorant/dumb teenagers and college kids that decided to "join the party."

Then Obama targeted Gun Owners, and I did a full 180 degree turn from Progressivism to Libertarianism.

Open your eyes.

SHUT YOURS

please

They were a bunch of loser kids with no direction in their lives that the left embraced.

Hardly terrorists. And I don't believe for one milisecond that any of them were targeted for assassination by our government.

???

Ron Paul and Alex Jones were a "loser kids with no direction."

You ate the MSM depiction and coverage of OWS with a shovel.

Also, the FBI has ADMITTED and made a statement confirming the AUTHENTICITY of this story.

???

Also, the FBI has ADMITTED and made a statement confirming the AUTHENTICITY of this story.

There have only be a few to precede you but WELCOME to the land of the ignored lunatics.

Last edited:

???

There have only be a few to precede you but WELCOME to the land of the ignored lunatics.

Oh no, I mentioned Ron Paul and ended up on your ignore list.

Open your eyes.

Ron Paul started organizing OWS? I thought he was too busy creating the Tea Party...

???

So disprove his link and claim. The FBI admitted the plan. As for OWS they were beyond ignorant.

The kids were the useful idiots. The ones promoting it were trying to stir up violence.

???

So disprove his link and claim. The FBI admitted the plan. As for OWS they were beyond ignorant.

The dude post outlandish post one after another. Rather than bother with his nonsense ill just ignore him. After all I'm a moron for not stocking up on ammo to fight HIS boogeyman

So, it wasn't bad enough when CNN and Huffingtonpost and other news agencies broke the news that the FBI declared the Occupy Wall Street movement a terrorist organization...

FBI considered Occupy movement potential threat, documents say - CNN.com

FBI Investigated 'Occupy' As Possible 'Terrorism' Threat, Internal Documents Show

Now, under a FIOA request, it has been revealed (and admitted by the FBI) they they planned to kill OWS leaders with suppressed sniper rifles!

FBI Document??[DELETED]? Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders ?If Deemed Necessary? - WhoWhatWhy

Here's part of the document (Redactions are labeled "DELETED")

An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas. [DELETED] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued throughout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland (10/6-8/11) at Willard Park which was initially attended by hundreds of protesters.)

There is not a shred of evidence in any of your links the FBI was planning to assassinate OWS leaders.

Your topic title is a bald faced lie.

The dude post outlandish post one after another. Rather than bother with his nonsense ill just ignore him. After all I'm a moron for not stocking up on ammo to fight HIS boogeyman

He provided 2 legit links that clearly say what he said. You are the one ignoring reality.

Forum List

Back