David Koch of the Koch brothers is dead

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.

Trying to be nice?

Fantastic fail.

Why do you have so little self control?

I am exercising "self control." What does one say when a person dies who has lived his/her life in an evil manner, despite having immense resources to do good, instead?
Another false narrative, Lysis? Or are you on the "c"? :abgg2q.jpg:

What "false narrative"? This guy did what he did and is responsible for. What is false about it? Please explain. BTW: I screwed up and deleted some of the quote, but what is the "Deanie clean-up committee"? Is this some alt-right weird thing?

The Koch brothers were far more libertarian than the base of the GOP.

Their biggest flaw was the belief that we must have open borders to keep the economy in top order. They were engineers by trade. Their minds think in terms of pieces or cogs in a larger machine. That's how they viewed politics. Part of their reasoning was sound, but they have MANY flaws.

So does this mean that the Left's obsession with the Koch brothers will decrease by 50%
The only reason they became an "obsession" is because they embody and represent the wealth inequality, political corruption and environmental destruction that is endangering our future, and they've been getting away with it for decades -- we just now found out about them, like a lot of things, thanks to the Internet and independent journalism.

Maybe they'll rename K Street for him.

Last edited:

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

I will give him the same respect Trump gave McCain.
McCain was a motherfucker.
Trump has seen the Intel on McCain and ISIS.
Then there's that repeal of Obamacare thing.

He earned a lot of money and he gave a lot of money to worthy causes....that's what works...private donations...government charity is an oxymoron...wealthy people giving back is what is really effective in philanthropy...just like Rush's Betsy Ross T-Shirts...without the super rich...we would all be super poor....

RIP sir....

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.

Deanie sez: "Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, 'Where's your brother?' "
So Dean, you went to hell to witness Satan greeting him with a large pineapple and asking about his family. How did you get into hell without dying? :08621: And you saw terrible things? :eek2: Oh, my goodness, gracious. Why did Satan let you come back here?
For you:

He earned a lot of money and he gave a lot of money to worthy causes....that's what works...private donations...government charity is an oxymoron...wealthy people giving back is what is really effective in philanthropy...just like Rush's Betsy Ross T-Shirts...without the super rich...we would all be super poor....

RIP sir....
Rest in peace.
But save the trickle down props for your bridge party.

......expected more Koch jokes
And they’re everywhere. And I think some of them are really funny.

All his money won't buy him a shot glass of ice water where he's going.

Hell is welcoming him with a pitchfork, a shovel, a 90-hour work week, no time off and no labor law protections. Enjoy, David!
(someone is saying hell will treat him better than he treated his workers)

Watching Trump burn down the conservative movement he spent his fortune boosting broke his heart.

Wonder if he’ll be bunking with Epstein?

All his family members want to know one thing: When is the reading of the will?

There are only 12 Republicans in heaven, because if there were any more it would be hell.

Satan greeted him with the big pineapple saying, "Where's your brother?

I feel it is inappropriate to speak ill of the dead, so I'll dance silently.
im sure you will end up with those guys dean....you talk about people the same way.....with scorn and hate.....

I'm trying to be nice. . . I'm trying to be nice . . . Here is a man who bankrolled policies aimed at hurting hundreds of thousands of people. A guy who already had so much more than enough to live a fairytale life, but still wanted to hurt other people; people who are hanging on by a thread. He could have used his fabulous wealth to help other people, but he chose to hurt them, instead.
Actually the Koch brothers are generous philanthropist

A lot of greedy asshole Republicans give to charity. They aren't complete assholes. Maybe mama got cancer so they give to cancer, or Alzheimers. But their politics and tax policies are horrible for middle class and poor Americans.

What they want isn't fair it's greedy and therefore evil because it hurts people.

Come on people, be nice. My mother told me only speak good of the dead. And he’s dead......

I will give him the same respect Trump gave McCain.

So you follow Trumps lead. Awesome!
Yes, this is the Trump affect. Lost civility.

I bet a lot of cops rough up the people they arrest after Trump told them to

Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests
“Please, don’t be too nice,” he said, to laughter from the crowd.

And the recent shooters manifesto's all echo the shit Trump has said too

Trump's tweet blaming 'Fake News' for the 'anger and rage' in the US echoes manifesto of the El Paso shooting suspect

We are all turning into deplorable human beings under this leadership

Look at the president of Brazil glad to see the rainforest burn. He doesn’t believe in climate change anyway. And once all that land is clear they can grow soybeans they could sell to China knowing that China doesn’t buy from the US anymore.

"He deployed his stupendous fortune funding climate denial in the years when the science was clear and there was still time to avert catastrophic warming," said Kaufman. "He died as fires raged from the Amazon to the Arctic."

In a piece for Earther, Brian Kahn wrote that Koch and his brother's funding of the movement to obfuscate the costs of the climate crisis made them even more than the "arch-villains" they were from funding other right-wing causes. And, said Kahn, David Koch now gets to avoid the consequences of his actions.

After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79

Good riddance.

That's what we'll say when Queen Bitchlary dies.

Forum List

Back