David Frum on Trump Meeting with RNC "...burn it down"

David Frum is about as Conservative as Starkey is Republican

As is the OP who posted this load of sh**.
Nah, one cant be conservative and critique conservatives, right?

roflmao

I was just guessing, tbh. I don't know the ass hat. He just sounded like a bleeding heart though. Who the fuck quotes Bush speechwriters on Trump? Fuck that sellout Bush. His minions trying to wreak havoc now that a non system candidate is taking charge.

But what would a new conservative party stand for?

Personal Freedom.

Defense of liberty

The importance of maintaining moral standards

Protecting and advancing the economic, social and cultural interests of the American Middle Class.

Keeping the role of the federal government to an absolute minimum (the principle of Subsidiarity)

That is the current GOP platform, tbh.

The GOP is already burning down better call the fire trucks....actually no need....the shit box is pretty much totaled out. Not even the furniture is recoverable.

The party elites ie establishment and the cucks that like to label themselves conservatives are complete fucking morons. Liberals/Democrats had it right all along. If the Dems weren't such pussies about guns and handling terrorism, I would give them a big stamp of approval.

I totally agree.

Now that the GOP has been skunked up with Open Border neocons, I wonder what party Reagan would have joined....or maybe just started a new one?
If Trump is the nominee the GOP should be renamed to the GNP (Grand New Party) Do away with the labels and strictly represent the American people. Americas Party. If he's not, start a new party. Let the elites, cuckservatives and SJW's wallow in their shit pile of "conservatism"
I agree that the gop elite stopped being conservatives long ago. And, I won't even bother with the self-contradictions of Trump.

But what would a new conservative party stand for? Judges Roberts and Alito would like us to return to a pre-New Deal constitution. But, presumably one that would keep modern 14th amendment protections from discrimination.

Frum is persona non-grata because he noted that his boss, W, wasn't no conservative. But Frum is an unapologetic neo-con as well.

He's a fraud. bendog you know I straddle the borders right. I am dual. But one part of being I am very well versed in the Canadian influence within both parties.

David Frum sigh* is as left as his mother Barbara. I know this well. Never believe one bloody thing David Frum says because he is a liar and a charlatan.

David Frum is about as Conservative as Starkey is Republican

As is the OP who posted this load of sh**.
Nah, one cant be conservative and critique conservatives, right?

roflmao

I was just guessing, tbh. I don't know the ass hat. He just sounded like a bleeding heart though. Who the fuck quotes Bush speechwriters on Trump? Fuck that sellout Bush. His minions trying to wreak havoc now that a non system candidate is taking charge.

Now you have to understand something. David Frum is the son of Barbara about as left wing as you can get but he weasled his way in to the Bush administration and famously left out GW thanking Canada for their support over all the years.

David specifically fucked over the Bush admin for his very first speech with Canada.

You have to understand the Frums, the Fields, the Anderson Coopers, the Megyn Kellys they all beleive this is all about them.

They are the god makers don't you know?

Personal Freedom.

Defense of liberty

Protecting and advancing the economic, social and cultural interests of the American Middle Class.

Keeping the role of the federal government to an absolute minimum (the principle of Subsidiarity)

That is the current GOP platform, tbh.

Lol, like that means anything to those lying bastards?

Everyone who isn't supporting Trump is a liberal RINO.

Even Ted Cruz.

A year ago, anyone who didn't support Ted Cruz was a liberal RINO.

Ted Cruz is a conservative who has a long history of supporting conservative causes.

But he dared to run against Trump.

So you must hate him.

Hate, hate, hate, hate.

A liberal RINO is a Republican who had never gave a dime to conservative causes, pretends to be a conservative, even though they support higher taxes, single payer healthcare, eminent domain, amnesty for illegals, and praises Hillary Clinton.

Like Donald Trump.

It's better that Hillary Clinton win the Presidency than a Republican who isn't Trump.

Do you understand that?

Of course you don't.

You have an IQ over 100.

That's yoar Civics 101 class.

Personal Freedom.

Defense of liberty

And you believe all that shit and still support Trump

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!

Hahahahahha!!!

hahahaha!!

ha!

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

Personal Freedom.

Defense of liberty

And you believe all that shit .....

It is only shit to barbarians and idiots like yourself.

Everyone who isn't supporting Trump is a liberal RINO.

Even Ted Cruz.

A year ago, anyone who didn't support Ted Cruz was a liberal RINO.

Ted Cruz is a conservative who has a long history of supporting conservative causes.

But he dared to run against Trump.

So you must hate him.

Hate, hate, hate, hate.

A liberal RINO is a Republican who had never gave a dime to conservative causes, pretends to be a conservative, even though they support higher taxes, single payer healthcare, eminent domain, amnesty for illegals, and praises Hillary Clinton.

Like Donald Trump.

It's better that Hillary Clinton win the Presidency than a Republican who isn't Trump.

Do you understand that?

Of course you don't.

You have an IQ over 100.

That's yoar Civics 101 class.

Nothing like that is going on today except in your mushy retard brain.

Who is claiming that Cruz is a RINO? My gripe and that of most I talk too is that HE IS TOO CONSERVATIVE. HE IS AN IDEOLOGUE.

Now that is just one of you lies assplained to you, bumpkin, but I aint gonna bother witht he rest as it would be a waste of time.

Fools like you NEVER learn.

Forum List

Back