David Duke banned from Twitter.. uneducated applaud

I guess the Great Douche will be banned after 2021.
Making America better by far.

• Banned
My god you are crazy lol tds
As like USMB bans users. Edits your post, or hides them.
So can Tweeter.
USMB allows free speech, Twitter will let someone say something bad about white ppl and that’s ok. But if it’s the other way around whites get banned, that’s not fair..
USMB DOES NOT ALLOW free speech.
The mods here hide nonpositive Great Douche threads all the time.

So can Tweeter.
USMB allows free speech, Twitter will let someone say something bad about white ppl and that’s ok. But if it’s the other way around whites get banned, that’s not fair..

Really? Then why is it that I come across posts that the mods say they have edited it for whatever reason? What about closing threads? Sorry, but if posts can be edited by mods, or threads can be closed, that right there proves that some speech isn't allowed on here.

• Banned
So can Tweeter.
Evidence?

So can Tweeter.

Really? Then why is it that I come across posts that the mods say they have edited it for whatever reason? What about closing threads? Sorry, but if posts can be edited by mods, or threads can be closed, that right there proves that some speech isn't allowed on here.
Forgot the std. Locking threads.

So can Tweeter.
Evidence?
See post #7.

So can Tweeter.

But it happens to both sides. Twitter bans the right.

So can Tweeter.
If only that were true

Nobody will miss duke.
Or
But still spew shit.

Yet blatant hate speech about Jews (wishing genocide on them) and white people is allowed as “discussion of current events”. Completely laughable. And they wonder why they’re getting into trouble with the feds now.

Forum List

Back