David Dorn widow Ann Dorn exposes the hypocrisy of BLM; calling them terrorists.

Nobody is arguing against that 40 percent is greater than 32 percent. You are using that to gloss over the most recent trend.

No, I'm not. 27% to 32% in a span of 8 years is not something I'm all that concerned about. You're the one who tried to insinuate, like a clown, that that meant Democrats were shitting on Hispanic voters even though your 32% meant we got over 60% of the hispanic vote. Go cosplay with someone who can't easily unravel and point and laugh at your bullshit. 😄

No, I'm not. 27% to 32% in a span of 8 years is not something I'm all that concerned about. You're the one who tried to insinuate, like a clown, that that meant Democrats were shitting on Hispanic voters even though your 32% meant we got over 60% of the hispanic vote. Go cosplay with someone who can't easily unravel and point and laugh at your bullshit. 😄
All I did was point to an upward trend. I insinuated nothing and have no idea why you insist on using “cosplay” in many of your retorts.

All I did was point to an upward trend. I insinuated nothing and have no idea why you insist on using “cosplay” in many of your retorts.
Why are you such a coward and a cuck? Here's you insinuating just that...
a positive 5 point gain, yes! Democrats keep shitting on Latinos, the trend continues!
I use cosplay play in replying to you fantasy players because none of your arguments are based in real life. It's all fantasy bullshit you've created in your own minds because you pussy ass snowflakes desperately need a safe space.

Last edited:
The other thing is that when those white men killed the black jogger, even the cameraman got a life sentence - and their trial was televised as an example of what happens to whitey when he kills someone black.

So where’s the trial of the black guy who, while looting a store, murdered this retired police captain in cold blood? Why wasn’t that televised? And whatever happened to him? Is the thug serving a life sentence?

Different standards of justice.
Yes. He is QUIETL6 serving a life sentence

stephan-cannon-mugshot.jpg

Yes. He is QUIETL6 serving a life sentence

View attachment 686460
Thanks, and glad to hear it. One more lowlife thug off the street.

But it begs the question: why no news coverage? Why no televised trial? Why when a white teen kills in self-defense is it a national news story, and when a black adult murders an innocent man is the story not covered?

I’ll answer:

1) Kyle, a teen with a clean criminal record, was set out as an example to any whitey considering trying push back against the BLM’s terrorist activities.

2) The black guy (see? don’t even know his name) was a repeat offender who murdered in cold blood. Doesn’t fit the “white man bad - black man oppressed victim” narrative.

BLM, like the KkK, is a terrorist organization, or brownshirts of the dem party designed to the same thing

BLM, like the KkK, is a terrorist organization, or brownshirts of the dem party designed to the same thing
No the KKK is an actual terrorist organization. BLM only terrorizes your cuck copsplaying nightmares. In the real world its a social movement supported around the world. 😁

haha y’all said that about the klan too
By you all do you mean deplorable southern whites who belong to the shit southern culture that still venerates men like Nathan Bedford Forrest? Because that ain't me you fantasy player. 😄

By you all do you mean deplorable southern whites who belong to the shit southern culture that still venerates men like Nathan Bedford Forrest? Because that ain't me you fantasy player. 😄
the klan was big all over the united states…indiana, cali, NY.

but by y’all i mean dems that support oppressive tactics

the klan was big all over the united states…indiana, cali, NY.

but by y’all i mean dems that support oppressive tactics
But largest in the south and still very much venerated by that degenerate southern white population. Either way there certainly weren't a lot of Black/Asian members of the KKK....

But largest in the south and still very much venerated by that degenerate southern white population. Either way there certainly weren't a lot of Black/Asian members of the KKK....
actually it’s very big in the mid west and places like cali.

not much in the south

oh yes it was definitely a white people group…

doesn’t change my point

In Kentucky an officer is going to go to prison because she participated in a lie to obtain a warrant that led to the death of an innocent woman. 3 more are likely going to follow.

Without BLM that doesn't happen. That for reasons I can not understand has pissed many off.

actually it’s very big in the mid west and places like cali.

not much in the south

oh yes it was definitely a white people group…

doesn’t change my point
Yea, hardly any KKK presence in the South... it always turns back to fantasy with you clowns... 😄

Yea, hardly any KKK presence in the South... it always turns back to fantasy with you clowns... 😄
not today….even in the second incarnation of the the dems terrorist organization it was widespread in the midwest.

is it in the south? sure. it was created in the south by the dems to maintain power there

not today….even in the second incarnation of the the dems terrorist organization it was widespread in the midwest.

is it in the south? sure. it was created in the south by the dems to maintain power there
Maybe try to join the rest of us in this century, Short Bus. No one denies that the KKK was largely the terrorist arm of racist southern whites when they largely voted Democratic back in the 1800s and the first half of the last century, even though there were Republican chapters of the KKK. And no one denies that white racists in all parts of the country soon took up the KKK cause when Black Americans started migrating out of the South during the multi-decades long period known as the Great Migration. What is in dispute is which party represents their interests today. Now maybe a dipshit cosplayer like yourself finds the argument that today's Democratic party is both the KKK and a globalist communist regime of gay groomers who want to flood America with illegal aliens, and maybe that argument slays in the trailer parks and out houses in your neck of the woods and in your little incel, cosplaying fantasy world. However, in the real world that argument doesn't make any fucking sense. Also we can see the Confederate flags waving at Trump rallies. So there's that.

Maybe try to join the rest of us in this century, Short Bus. No one denies that the KKK was largely the terrorist arm of racist southern whites when they largely voted Democratic back in the 1800s and the first half of the last century, even though there were Republican chapters of the KKK. And no one denies that white racists in all parts of the country soon took up the KKK cause when Black Americans started migrating out of the South during the decades long period known as the Great Migration. What is in dispute is which party represents their interests today. Now maybe a dipshit cosplayer like yourself finds the argument that today's Democratic party is both the KKK and a globalist communist regime of gay groomers who want to flood America with illegal aliens, and maybe that argument slays in the trailer parks and out houses in your neck of the woods and in your little incel, cosplaying fantasy world, but in this one that argument doesn't make any fucking sense. Also we can see the Confederate flags waving at Trump rallies. So there's that.
the only dispute is in your mind and the mind of other dembot cultist

the klan represent oppression, that is what the demafasict are all about

the demafacist have other brownshirts now too…such as blm

the only dispute is in your mind and the mind of other dembot cultist

the klan represent oppression, that is what the demafasict are all about

the demafacist have other brownshirts now too…such as blm
Derp derp derp. That's all you Short Bus riding clowns got. Maybe tell the mutants in your party to hide the Confederate flags if you want to try to pass off the ridiculous argument that today's Democratic party represents the values of the KKK. Fucking moron. 😂

Why are you such a coward and a cuck? Here's you insinuating just that...

I use cosplay play in replying to you fantasy players because none of your arguments are based in real life. It's all fantasy bullshit you've created in your own minds because you pussy ass snowflakes desperately need a safe space.
I showed empirical evidence just like yourself. I’ve also refrained from name calling and personal attacks; something you don’t realize weakens yourself, not me.

I showed empirical evidence just like yourself. I’ve also refrained from name calling and personal attacks; something you don’t realize weakens yourself, not me.
Weakens me how little bitch? In what objective way? 😄 Stop crying to me about your little bitch feelings. You did try to insinuate that Republicans, having gotten a whopping 32% of the Hispanic vote was crushing it, while Democrats receiving more that 60% of their vote was evidence of us pissing on them. Apparently you can't do simple fucking math. 😂

Forum List

Back