Dave Chapelle vs. the democrat Nazis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So Dave Chappelle raises millions to have a theatre built for his local high school as they were going to have in named after him

But the Left wing indoctrinated students protested against naming it after him because he is known to make jokes about the Alphabet people. I can't imagine why he makes such jokes, maybe because he is a COMEDIAN!!!!!!

Dave conceded and said, "Whatever, that is fine"

And then said this

“These kids didn’t understand that they were instruments of oppression," he said according to a Washington Post reporter.

“When you say I can’t say something, the more urgent is it for me to say it. It has nothing to do with what you are saying I can’t say. It has everything to do with my freedom of artistic expression," Chappelle argued.

On Monday, Chappelle refused to concede to the students protesting against him and said that they were just acting in support of someone else's political agenda. But he decided against putting his name on the theater.

“The idea that my name will be turned into an instrument of someone else’s perceived oppression is untenable to me," he added.

The democrat party, ruining the nation one school at a time.

Dave Chapelle is a woke liberal himself, so this is basically a like the Marlborough Man dying of lung cancer.
That is the crazy thing.

He has nothing against transgenders, and says so.

But the woke mob can't stand being the object of humor, mainly because they don't have any.

They are just a bunch of loud mouthed and enraged, ignorant sociopaths.

Chappelle probably then turns right around and votes for more of this lunacy.

It is so bad, Chappelle was attacked on stage for his comedy

Soon the Left will just start assassinating people on sight that offend them, like they tried with those on the Supreme Court they do not like.

Dave Chapelle is a woke liberal himself, so this is basically a like the Marlborough Man dying of lung cancer.

He's a progressive, but not "woke" because he isn't for silencing others.

I can deal with people with political leanings other than my own as long as they don't support silencing those not like them.

It's the same with Elon Musk. Many of his views don't align with mine, but he actually fights for people to have the right to say what they want to say. Even if I disagree with him on other things, I can agree with him on that, and that makes him an ally, not an enemy.

Same with Bill Mahr, he's a pompous prog ass, but he is also a free speech absolutist.

He's a progressive, but not "woke" because he isn't for silencing others.

I can deal with people with political leanings other than my own as long as they don't support silencing those not like them.

It's the same with Elon Musk. Many of his views don't align with mine, but he actually fights for people to have the right to say what they want to say. Even if I disagree with him on other things, I can agree with him on that, and that makes him an ally, not an enemy.

Same with Bill Mahr, he's a pompous prog ass, but he is also a free speech absolutist.
He is attempting to loosen them up and learn to laugh at themselves

But all he is doing is goading them to murder him.

“These kids didn’t understand that they were instruments of oppression," he said according to a Washington Post reporter.
^^^^^

Love D. Chappelle and this quote...

We may differ on our politics, but he is a stand up guy (LOL) and I respect him for that.

He is attempting to loosen them up and learn to laugh at themselves

But all he is doing is goading them to murder him.

Not sure if murder is in the books, but continued character assassination as well as attempts to silence him are for sure in the works.

That is the crazy thing.

He has nothing against transgenders, and says so.

But the woke mob can't stand being the object of humor, mainly because they don't have any.

They are just a bunch of loud mouthed and enraged, ignorant sociopaths.

Chappelle probably then turns right around and votes for more of this lunacy.

It is so bad, Chappelle was attacked on stage for his comedy

Soon the Left will just start assassinating people on sight that offend them, like they tried with those on the Supreme Court they do not like.
It's pathetic they call Dave Chappelle a "controversial comic". In the old days when people weren't hyper-emotional douche bags he would have been referred to as a "comic".

Liberal or not Chapelle earns respect for his decision to not make the theater about him. Many will says he's caving to the woke mob, but in this case he's putting the students 1st.

It's pathetic they call Dave Chappelle a "controversial comic". In the old days when people weren't hyper-emotional douche bags he would have been referred to as a "comic".

Which "old days" are you referring to? I'm in my mid 50's and "in the old days" to me is sometime around the 70s or early 80's (when I was a kid in school). Hate to tell you, but there have been hyper emotional douchebags since the beginning of time. One of those "controversial comedians" back then is someone we would simply call a "comedian" today............his name was Lenny Bruce, who was taken up on obscenity charges all the way back in 1964 (the year I was born). He was later pardoned in 2003, but that was way after he'd died.

Lenny Bruce​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leonard Alfred Schneider (October 13, 1925 – August 3, 1966), known professionally as Lenny Bruce, was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, and satirist. He was renowned for his open, free-wheeling, and critical style of comedy which contained satire, politics, religion, sex, and vulgarity.[2] His 1964 conviction in an obscenity trial was followed by a posthumous pardon in 2003.[3]
Bruce paved the way for counterculture-era comedians. His trial for obscenity was a landmark of freedom of speech in the United States.[4][5][6] In 2017, Rolling Stone magazine ranked him third (behind Richard Pryor and George Carlin) on its list of the 50 best stand-up comics of all time.
[7]

Wanna talk about all the controversy that George Carlin and Richard Pryor stirred up? Sorry, but as long as there have been hyper sensitive people, there have been controversial comics. People with no sense of humor have always been with us, and will always continue to be here.

And this is the latest.

Forgoing the 'honor' of having the theatre named after himself, Chapelle graciously unloads (forgive the pun) PC students who want to cancel his speech, cancel his profession.

It's a sad day to see Dave Chappelle bitch out to the woke progressive. He let them win. They got their way, again.

Everytime someone concedes to them they get stronger and more emboldened.

Forum List

Back