Daughter in Law of Trump moneyman Allen Weisselberg says Al is spillin' the beans!

And no doubt Cy Vance is working overtime on a flip! :)

“He discusses everything with him,” Jennifer Weisselberg said, speaking in her first broadcast interview. “And Donald trusts him to continue the legacy the way his father set things up.”​
Jennifer Weisselberg said she has turned over documents to Vance’s investigators. But she declined to go into detail on her discussions with them, citing the sensitive nature of the probe.​
“I think it’s important that I don’t compromise the investigation,” said Weisselberg, a former ballet dancer whose 14-year marriage to Barry Weisselberg, the longtime manager of the Trump-run ice rink in Central Park, ended in a contentious divorce in 2018.​

Video within:
No investigation of hunter biden?

that figures

Funny how there's been little to no mention of that..even in alt-right media circles.
It's almost like it was 100% pure bullshit to begin with. Probably why it got no traction.
Funny how Fox turned the story down at first..only to resurrect it a few weeks ago.
If there was anything to the allegations, that laptop would have been in the hands of the FBI.

Actually the FBI had it over a year ago and they identified "Hunter's laptop" as a Russian disinformation campaign.

“He discusses everything with him,” Jennifer Weisselberg said, speaking in her first broadcast interview. “And Donald trusts him to continue the legacy the way his father set things up.”​
Jennifer Weisselberg said she has turned over documents to Vance’s investigators. But she declined to go into detail on her discussions with them, citing the sensitive nature of the probe.​
“I think it’s important that I don’t compromise the investigation,” said Weisselberg, a former ballet dancer whose 14-year marriage to Barry Weisselberg, the longtime manager of the Trump-run ice rink in Central Park, ended in a contentious divorce in 2018.​

Video within:
No investigation of hunter biden?

that figures

Funny how there's been little to no mention of that..even in alt-right media circles.
It's almost like it was 100% pure bullshit to begin with. Probably why it got no traction.
Funny how Fox turned the story down at first..only to resurrect it a few weeks ago.
If there was anything to the allegations, that laptop would have been in the hands of the FBI.

Actually the FBI had it over a year ago and they identified "Hunter's laptop" as a Russian disinformation campaign.

You really are an idiot. :D

Video within:
Holy shit we got him this 100th time.

More recycled headlines from years ago.....hey Doc...when are these indictments coming??? We've been waiting five years

Couldn't indict a sitting president. You should know that by now. At this point, all bets are off!
A state certainly couldn't....nothing preventing that. The President doesn't run state executive branches....you should know that..

Video within:

:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Forum List

Back